Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,726 members, 7,802,187 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? (1901 Views)

I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by Julietsim: 9:25am On May 04, 2021
please guys tell us why you don't want to marry. tell us we women what we can do to make you guys want to marry. not all of us women want u to be rich before u marry. we want to start life with you but u are only after sex and pleasures. this question is for only sincere guys.
MOST OF YOU GUYS HERE ARE NOT BEING SPECIFIC WITH YOUR ANSWERS
A LOT OF LADIES WANTS TO GET MARRIED BUT U
U CAN START BY TELLING US WHAT IS STOPPING U FROM GETTING MARRIED
MODIFIED; front page please
Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by Anieke39(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2021
girls won't allow us
Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by Authoreety: 9:31am On May 04, 2021
Girls character hav been messed up... Big time

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by joefengzy(m): 9:39am On May 04, 2021
I am so scared of marriage but i think i high time i take the step.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by ChiefB: 9:40am On May 04, 2021
Julietsim:
please guys tell us why you don't want to marry. tell us we women what we can do to make you guys want to marry. not all of us women want u to be rich before u marry. we want to start life with you but u are only after sex and pleasures. this question is for only sincere guys.

Reasons are not far fetch from fact, most girls now are runs girls while the innocent once will brake in once they are married and achieved their targets.
In summary, men are now as scared as women were before with respect to issues that follows after marriage

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by viyon02: 9:43am On May 04, 2021
Julietsim:
my dear, to be sincere with you, many of us want to marry but Nigeria factors is the issue:
1 many guys don't have enough money to manage a family
2 No job in the country so, no hope for a guy for wedding
3 You ladies have highjacked the little job available so, no reasonable guy will go into marriage expecting his wife to feed him
4 Many of you ladies are not ready to endure with a man with little means.
5 lastly Nigeria is not safe for a family to prosper.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by donbachi(m): 9:44am On May 04, 2021
Most of the guys are looking out for,women with big bum bum,paw paw breast and beautiful face.negleting women with sense,open heart and hand.that,they meets daily.

And,most guys cant keep a woman.whether good or bad.they complain over everything.."why u no sweep here,pepper too for the soup,salt no dey the soup,i no like dis style of ur hair,who call u,see as u dey smell man man,why u press the toothpaste from middle,the way dat man dey look u,i no like am".no right thinking woman will marry such a man.

Age is not a barrier.she can be older than you.but a blessing to you by GOD.Lastly,look outside your tribe.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by Israeljones(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2021
A Lot of Factors for different folks determine whether or not a guy really wants 2 get married..
But one major factor I know is Fear of the Unknown the guy doesnt necessarily need to be rich...
But the idea of delving into a life contract and having the mindset of catering well for the family goes a long way.... Even you asking this question can never tolerate a husband who has no source of stable income for a long period of the marriage....
ITS A FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN... TRUSTME!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by Barbiturate(m): 9:57am On May 04, 2021
No job, No money for business. Majority still live with parents, staying idle at home. How do you expect them to marry in such conditions?

You saying you want to stay even in their nothingness, can be termed as: "talk is cheap"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by prosper87: 11:56am On May 04, 2021
The main reason is LACK OF MONEY. Most guys don't want their wives and children to suffer. It's for the best

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by evil1: 2:32pm On May 04, 2021
Money is the ultimate goal
Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by CivilzedTyger(m): 2:55pm On May 04, 2021
Niggers broke. imagine drinking garri for sahur and iftar for the past three days, and I go dey reason marriage? I no fit price wetin I no fit pay for o.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by Bwilliam(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2021
We adopted the western morals and view on sex, relationship, marriage and divorce.

Our casual approach to sex and relationship means that young adults have excess emotional and spiritual baggages.
These especially affect women.

Materialism is now a mantra that is on repeat in the minds of many.

A lot of women nowadays don't have the moral and spiritual capacity to bear the highs and lows of matrimonial life, and are not worth being kept at home as married wives, It is better that they stay in their fathers house and come visiting on weekends.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by crackhaus: 8:00pm On May 04, 2021
Who told you that guys aren't getting married?

Don't you go out?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by keycash: 12:32am On May 05, 2021
Julietsim:

99% of ladies have lost due to materials things ..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by JeffreyJunior: 2:00am On May 05, 2021
I've severally applied for bank loan to pay someone's brideprice but got denied.

What else can son of man do?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by ecomalchemist(m): 2:24am On May 05, 2021
Go to codedruns.com, you'd find your answer there.

Most of you don't want to work again forgetting that your father cannot even afford a keke but you want the son of man to provide you with a bentley muslanne and private jet.

Anyhow, when you clock 30+ you'd turn to sour milk (e dey happen steady) you'd rather open all the latest apps and advertise your puzzy and paw paw brezzz so you can attract the highest bidder.

Vagina Nation no just serious at all, I cannot kill myself for any woman. If you wan be olosho, goodluck to you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:02am On May 05, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
I've severally applied for bank loan to pay someone's brideprice but got denied.

Time to visit with a gun ehen grin
Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:06am On May 05, 2021
It's not about raising money to afford a wedding, it's about having people who would support you after wedding (either you have a job or not)

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by Karleb(m): 5:13am On May 05, 2021
donbachi:
Most of the guys are looking out for,women with big bum bum,paw paw breast and beautiful face.negleting women with sense,open heart and hand.that,they meets daily.

And,most guys cant keep a woman.whether good or bad.they complain over everything.."why u no sweep here,pepper too for the soup,salt no dey the soup,i no like dis style of ur hair,who call u,see as u dey smell man man,why u press the toothpaste from middle,the way dat man dey look u,i no like am".no right thinking woman will marry such a man.

Age is not a barrier.she can be older than you.but a blessing to you by GOD.Lastly,look outside your tribe.

So a woman with big nyash can't have a good heart?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by Billionsclub: 6:49am On May 05, 2021
some girls are the cause they want elaborate wedding when they know the guy cannot afford it

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by MrCodeSolo: 7:31am On May 05, 2021
e choke me say I neva still see beta woman marry at dz age. ok no! I bin don come across three beta women wey appeal to my eyes in dz life and e come bin when I no get shishi and still dey struggle.
when d time comes and I jam d 4th, 5th or 6th perhaps, I go finally walk up to her and say you are the one I have been searching for centuries.
just no fall my hands bcuz I'm now able and capable to shower you with romance and finance.
until then:
no money, no honey
no romance without finance
Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by meobizy(f): 9:22am On May 05, 2021
The future is... fishing.
Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by mrgbenga1: 5:39pm On May 05, 2021
There is nothing in marriage except responsibilities. Money is required to take care of the responsibilities. And the money is a scarce resources. What should son of man do?
Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by baralatie(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2021
JeffreyJunior:

grin
Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by ecomalchemist(m): 5:38am On May 06, 2021
mrgbenga1:
There is nothing in marriage except responsibilities. Money is required to take care of the responsibilities. And the money is a scarce resources. What should son of man do?

lol, this one loud ooo !
Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by Bashnigga(m): 6:07am On May 06, 2021
How many girls are ready to settle down with a struggling guy that earns below 100k...There you have it, bye
Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by debbydams(f): 10:16am On May 06, 2021
joefengzy:
I am so scared of marriage but i think i high time i take the step.
lol
Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by Michelle55: 10:56am On May 06, 2021
JeffreyJunior:

grin
Time to visit Lappo, any amount you desire as long as you pay every week with no excuse
Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by faithfull18(f): 3:29pm On May 06, 2021
JeffreyJunior:

grin I pity someone's daughter
Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by Lostchild(m): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Many of the comment above are very natural, but my reason for not getting married yet is of various kind

1) I have fear when I think of getting married. Why? when I see the heavy tears and regret of married men over the bad attitude of their wives, fear dey catch me.

2) Many women of today are just too materialistic

3) Marriage of today is conditional. It is only for better and not for worse.

4) I have experience the extreme negative attitude from women that is making me fed up in marriage, so baby mama plus seem to be the best bet (Taste before you pay)

5) Many of the ladies I see all around me are not for me. You pick a woman at the place of my destiny.

6) I don't want to experience divorce, so delay is good for me

Marriage is not friend rice and chicken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Not Getting Married? by Smile4mee01: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Julietsim:

Dear Juliet,

The matter is deep.

Life is getting harder for men which has translated to women finding relationships difficult. Alot of Men have found peace away from women, we ask ourselves if marriage does not gurantee happiness why make it a priority.

When men finally choose to marry, it borne out of the desire to have children.

Men now know that women dont love them for who you are but what they can provide. Some men have come to understand that sex is not even as cracked up as we think it is and just a tickling of sensations.

I still think there are many men wanting to marry, it's just that women hypergamy instinct has made the men invisible to them

In a nutshell,

Is it time for women to discuss if monogamy has benefitted the society?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cant Stop Thinking / PHOTOS OF HUMAN? This 80-yr-old Man Has Not Taken Bath For 60 Years / Her Baby Daddy Wants A Dna But She's Paying For It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.