Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Please Pray For Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Pray For Nigeria (187 Views)

My Dreams Of #endsars Protest Coming Back. Please, Pray For Nigeria / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Pray For Nigeria by omozu1(m): 9:32am On May 04, 2021
Please let us pray for Nigeria
I see calamity looming.
I see blood flowing like river
I see hunger
I see people being killed as if they were not humans
I see evil flood carry people away
I see them take over the land and the powers that be supporting and been on their side.
Please let us pray for the christians in Nigeria.
Ask God to arise and fight for the christians in Nigeria.
Please if you are a true Christian pray don't igore this.

2 Likes

Re: Please Pray For Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 2:29pm On May 04, 2021
omozu1:
Please let us pray for Nigeria
I see calamity looming.
I see blood flowing like river
I see hunger
I see people being killed as if they were not humans
I see evil flood carry people away
I see them take over the land and the powers that be supporting and been on their side.
Please let us pray for the christians in Nigeria.
Ask God to arise and fight for the christians in Nigeria.
Please if you are a true Christian pray don't igore this.
N...O....No! undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Nation Of Israel / If U See Jesus U Have Seen God; If U Believe In Him, U BELIEVE God / Islam Is Truly The Religion Of Peace Watch And Conclude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.