Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce (25941 Views)

Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband / Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by bukatyne(f): 5:27pm On May 04, 2021
Hmmmmmm.
Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by renegades(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2021
Samsonklin:

Pls what's your location.. Private chat?
location is ph,my number is on my signature
Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by Lexusgs430: 5:33pm On May 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It did, for 27 years. Money can buy anything.

Only 27 years........ Money cannot buy happiness.......
Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by Lexusgs430: 5:34pm On May 04, 2021
jmoore:

Try poverty.

Even the poor, also divorce....... No fine balance..... cheesy
Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by BRATISLAVA: 5:39pm On May 04, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Only 27 years........ Money cannot buy happiness.......

That's fairly long nowadays.
Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by Scoobiano1991: 5:49pm On May 04, 2021
How much? For the movie pack
Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by Lexusgs430: 5:50pm On May 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

That's fairly long nowadays.

Agreed...... But we cannot say they got divorced, because money finish........... cool
Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by BRATISLAVA: 5:54pm On May 04, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Agreed...... But we cannot say they got divorced, because money finish........... cool

Ah, you're beginning to agree that money is everything.
Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by Lexusgs430: 5:56pm On May 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Ah, you're beginning to agree that money is everything.

No o.... Money is not everything........... cool

Money is good, very good though....... But does not buy you happiness........ tongue
Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by BRATISLAVA: 5:59pm On May 04, 2021
Lexusgs430:

No o.... Money is not everything........... cool

Money is good, very good though....... But does not buy you happiness........ tongue

If it can buy 27 years premium happiness, I want it like that. grin
Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by Lexusgs430: 6:01pm On May 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If it can buy 27 years premium happiness, I want it like that. grin

I knew 27 years of satisfaction/excessive wealth go do you......... cheesy
Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by oluwaseyi0: 6:07pm On May 04, 2021
Sladotun:
If na Naija nau, we gast do family meeting first, break kolanut.
grin grin grin
Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by oluwaseyi0: 6:08pm On May 04, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Those seeking money....... Money can never buy you happiness...... cheesy

You are very wrong if you think poverty guarantee happiness

1 Like

Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:11pm On May 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Give them an inch, they would take a Mile..
Wahala for who go marry for West...
Premium Tears awaits..
Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by BRATISLAVA: 6:47pm On May 04, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I knew 27 years of satisfaction/excessive wealth go do you......... cheesy

The excessive wealth part, or you don't want to own an entire street in California?
Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by Lexusgs430: 7:23pm On May 04, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

You are very wrong if you think poverty guarantee happiness

I don't about your grandparents, did they live happily......
Mine lived happily, very happily in poverty..... Their love waxed stronger through poverty..... shocked
Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by Lexusgs430: 7:24pm On May 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The excessive wealth part, or you don't want to own an entire street in California?

Then go put the street for my coffin....... wink
Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by BRATISLAVA: 7:34pm On May 04, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Then go put the street for my coffin....... wink

Life is for enjoyment. Enjoy here and beyond. Dazall. cheesy
Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by Salesbay: 7:50pm On May 04, 2021
Why is it the women that usually wants the divorce. I heard up to 80% of US Divorce cases are filled by women
Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by oluwaseyi0: 8:24pm On May 04, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I don't about your grandparents, did they live happily......
Mine lived happily, very happily in poverty..... Their love waxed stronger through poverty..... shocked

My grandparents were not poor, they didn't live in penury

They sent my parents to school and built their own house, there was never tale of them consistently lacking food
Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by Lexusgs430: 9:15pm On May 04, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

My grandparents were not poor, they didn't live in penury

They sent my parents to school and built their own house, there was never tale of them consistently lacking food

Mine also sent their kids to school and built houses, but life was always never a bed of roses......
Re: Melinda Gates Filed For Divorce, Couple Has Been Separated Before The Divorce by Ndipe(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2021
How do you know?

iammo:
cool

They really tried, 27 years with all that money, [b]and they stayed faithful [/b]

Scorpio male and Leo female... Not so smooth relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Else Has Not Made Money Online? / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / How To Stop Loan Sharks From Getting Your Phone Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.