Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In (1386 Views)

Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics) / Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor / The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In by banom(m): 10:06am On May 04, 2021
This morning I watched with horror Uwazuruike's video where he claimed Nnamdi Kanu sent unknown gun men to attack him last night....

After watching the video, first of all, I thanked God that Uwazuruike is no longer the man leading the Biafran struggle. This is because he showed himself in the video to be a man hopelessly lacking in intelligence, tact, wisdom and eloquence to effectively lead a generation of people in something as intellectually demanding and complicated as a freedom struggle. In the video, he was so dull, so uninspiring, and grossly incompetent in his obvious propaganda and blackmailing scheme. Little wonder his massob movement didn't achieve anything meaningful in restoring Biafra.

Another thing that made me cling after watching the video is that Uwazuruike came across to me as someone so naive that he didn't even understand one big self risk he is running by accepting to play the blackmailer role he is playing for nigerian government against Ipob and Nnnamdi Kanu.

That risk is that the notoriously dubious nigerian government can cleverly decide to use him as both a cat paw and a scape goat in this game; in this case, they can go on and assassinate him in order to use his assassination to give ipob a bad name and see if they can use it to cause internal feud and distrust amongst the Igbos and the Biafran agitators. and get the igbos to turn against Nnamdi Kanu. ( Remember they once tried it few years ago with the gruesome assassination of an Enugu prophet ).

The only thing I see saving Uwazuruike now is that nobody is taking him and his video and propaganda seriously. They are seeing him as an inconsequential sellout, and a compromised fellow who is envious of the brilliance and effectiveness of Nnamdi Kanu, and who is doing the biddings of his current pay masters. Only that he is grossly incompetent in the job. Or is he possibly playing a double agent ?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In by donbachi(m): 10:15am On May 04, 2021
That guy is an idiot..at the same time,a fulani agent and fg's informant.

13 Likes

Re: The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In by Jones4190(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2021
Upon are the unknown gun men

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In by banom(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2021
donbachi:
That guy is an idiot..at the same time,a fulani agent and fg's informant.

I swear. After watching the video i discovered that .

5 Likes

Re: The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In by ictjobber: 10:38am On May 04, 2021
No one takes uwazurike serious.. His family members included

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In by banom(m): 10:52am On May 04, 2021
ictjobber:
No one takes uwazurike serious.. His family members included

Lol....wicked savage

2 Likes

Re: The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In by cocaineaddict(m): 10:55am On May 04, 2021
banom:
This morning I watched with horror Uwazuruike's video where he claimed Nnamdi Kanu sent unknown gun men to attack him last night....

After watching the video, first of all, I thanked God that Uwazuruike is no longer the man leading the Biafran struggle. This is because he showed himself in the video to be a man hopelessly lacking in intelligence, tact, wisdom and eloquence to effectively lead a generation of people in something as intellectually demanding and complicated as a freedom struggle. In the video, he was so dull, so uninspiring, and grossly incompetent in his obvious propaganda and blackmailing scheme. Little wonder his massob movement didn't achieve anything meaningful in restoring Biafra.

Another thing that made me cling after watching the video is that Uwazuruike came across to me as someone so naive that he didn't even understand one big self risk he is running by accepting to play the blackmailer role he is playing for nigerian government against Ipob and Nnnamdi Kanu.

That risk is that the notoriously dubious nigerian government can cleverly decide to use him as both a cat paw and a scape goat in this game; in this case, they can go on and assassinate him in order to use his assassination to give ipob a bad name and see if they can use it to cause internal feud and distrust amongst the Igbos and the Biafran agitators. and get the igbos to turn against Nnamdi Kanu. ( Remember they once tried it few years ago with the gruesome assassination of an Enugu prophet ).

The only thing I see saving Uwazuruike now is that nobody is taking him and his video and propaganda seriously. They are seeing him as an inconsequential sellout, and a compromised fellow who is envious of the brilliance and effectiveness of Nnamdi Kanu, and who is doing the biddings of his current pay masters. Only that he is grossly incompetent in the job. Or is he possibly playing a double agent ?
Intelligently written. I owe you beer bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In by kabillionaire(m): 10:57am On May 04, 2021
It's very unfortunate.

I might not agree with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's person, but I totally agree with what he is doing and trying to achieve 100%, though I'm not Ibo.

Ralph is used up and silenced, all what he is doing now is counterproductive, if at all he ever really tried doing anything at all.

Freedom is taken, not given.

Any freedom that's given on a platter of gold comes with too many attachments, just like in the case of Nigeria.

NIGERIA never really paid the price for freedom, what we're experiencing now is the result.

I really ENVY IPOB, for when the finally grab their freedom, the whole of Africa will ENVY them.

Ride on IPOB, you're fighting a just cause, most of us are with you.

Long live IPOB,

Long live ESN,

Long live BIAFRA.

9 Likes

Re: The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In by Asgard73: 11:02am On May 04, 2021
Uwazuruike is a nonentity in igboland.. a fool .. imp trying hard to impress Yoruba and Fulani humans

Same idiot collected half a billion in 2004 to sell Biafra

Like someone said no one takes him serious .. except for Yoruba people that’s always looking for lies and propaganda for their media

Keep wondering what’s in for Yoruba medi with all this propaganda

Who dem Dey even impress?

Foreigners or Nigerians ...

BecUse Na same country we gather Dey

4 Likes

Re: The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In by Insecurity(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2021
kabillionaire:
It's very unfortunate.

I might not agree with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's person, but I totally agree with what he is doing and trying to achieve 100%, though I'm not Ibo.

Ralph is used up and silenced, all what he is doing now is counterproductive, if at all he ever really tried doing anything at all.

Freedom is taken, not given.

Any freedom that's given on a platter of gold comes with too many attachments, just like in the case of Nigeria.

NIGERIA never really paid the price for freedom, what we're experiencing now is the result.

I really ENVY IPOB, for when the finally grab their freedom, the whole of Africa will ENVY them.

Ride on IPOB, you're fighting a just cause, most of us are with you.

Long live IPOB,

Long live ESN,

Long live BIAFRA.
100% Truth !

4 Likes

Re: The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In by nairalandankrah: 11:28am On May 04, 2021
I learnt even his immediate family have all deserted him....
Money is indeed not everything..

5 Likes

Re: The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In by nairalandankrah: 11:29am On May 04, 2021
Good name is better than been a saboteur

4 Likes

Re: The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In by Emmanuelcann: 1:20pm On May 04, 2021
He's a Loser!
Re: The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In by meolaniyi(m): 1:29pm On May 04, 2021
Igbos hate this guy, l swear
Re: The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 04, 2021
There's something that has been there that fools refuse to understand.... PAY ATTENTION WHEN EVER YOU TRY TO ATTACK IPOB OR NNAMDI KANU YOU ALWAYS END UP MAKING A HUGE MISTAKE....YOU END UP GAINING HIM MORE FOLLOWERS AND LISTENERS, YOU END UP EXPOSING YOUR SELF AND YOU END UP BECOMING LESS RELEVANT

EVEN ANDY OKEKE....I DON'T KNOW HIS REAL NAME....YOU JUST END UP LOSING RELEVANCE

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In by banom(m): 2:42pm On May 04, 2021
ezenwajosh:
There's something that has been there that fools refuse to understand.... PAY ATTENTION WHEN EVER YOU TRY TO ATTACK IPOB OR NNAMDI KANU YOU ALWAYS END UP MAKING A HUGE MISTAKE....YOU END UP GAINING HIM MORE FOLLOWERS AND LISTENERS, YOU END UP EXPOSING YOUR SELF AND YOU END UP BECOMING LESS RELEVANT

EVEN ANDY OKEKE....I DON'T KNOW HIS REAL NAME....YOU JUST END UP LOSING RELEVANCE

You are right. From Ijele, to Asari, to kenneth okonkwo, to Uwazuruike, and even to Uche Mefo....the list is endless..... They became a lauphing stock the moment they turned against Ipob

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In by meccuno: 2:51pm On May 04, 2021
The only people supporting Ralph are the Abokis and Afonjas here on this app. They are so happy when a perceived misunderstanding happens amongst Igbos. If you check threads on Anioma,Ikwerri and other SS Igbos, you will see them. grin
Re: The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 04, 2021
banom:

You are right. From Ijele, to Asari, to kenneth okonkwo, to Uwazuruike, and even to Uche Mefo....the list is endless..... They became a lauphing stock the moment they turned against Ipob
I observed it from the time Kanu went to prison....even mbaka too

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In by banom(m): 7:31pm On May 04, 2021
meccuno:
The only people supporting Ralph are the Abokis and Afonjas here on this app. They are so happy when a perceived misunderstanding happens amongst Igbos. If you check threads on Anioma,Ikwerri and other SS Igbos, you will see them. grin

Quite a pity

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In by 2elliot: 11:13pm On May 04, 2021
God always has a way of exposing and disgracing Biafran enemies,
Re: The Foolish Game Uwazuruke Is Involving Himself In by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:50pm On May 04, 2021
From number 1 commentator to the last on this thread, are all in the same WhatsApp group running IPOB Propaganda online..
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) / Farooq Kperogi: Cash Crops From South was more Valuable than those from North / Britain Connived With Nigeria To Kidnap Nnamdi Kanu ⁠— Lawyer Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.