Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement (16144 Views)

FACT CHECK: Was Minimum Wage Stagnant During PDP’s 16 Years As Claimed? / South East Support: Is Yahaya Bello APC's Most Popular Candidate? / Apologise For Insulting Gov Yahaya Bello, APC Tells Sen Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by MrUchenna1(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2021
Public sentiment is everything. With public sentiment, nothing can fail. Without it, nothing can succeed
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by adebwalex(m): 12:38pm On May 04, 2021
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/04/apc-has-performed-far-beyond-pdps-16-year-achievement-gov-yahaya-bello/
PLS CAN SOMEBODY WAKE THIS MAN UP FROM HIS DREAM...PARTY THAT HAS BROUGHT HARDSHIP, PAINS, LOST OF LIVES AND CORRUPTION..
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by Indispensable85(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2021
Sharapppppp diaaaaaaaaaa. ..........ambassador of failure in governance.
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by joelag: 12:43pm On May 04, 2021
Anyiamaka:
Even a mad man can be Gov in Kogi state!

Someone once told me in the year 2010, that Lokoja has the highest numbers of mad persons in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by osaspotorico: 12:44pm On May 04, 2021
I know but when will you die please
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by jrusky(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2021
Ok we have heard you but you will never be the president come 2023 ok so whin your mouth as much as you like.
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by kwasoly(m): 12:45pm On May 04, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by Shieldidok: 12:45pm On May 04, 2021
A governor that cannot implement promotion for workers and pay minimum wage. God will certainly deal with you
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by Zane2point4(m): 12:47pm On May 04, 2021
I dont know why I hate this guy.
Very crazy psychopath.
It's like this rampaging terrorism Never touch his side.

Even wen its very glaring to the blind man.

Before now he's Been doubting that corona virus is a scam. Very terrible society and crazy illiterates, available due to quota system.
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by Biafranboys: 12:48pm On May 04, 2021
Which leaf is this clueless governor smoking
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by holywind(m): 12:49pm On May 04, 2021
fvck yahaya bello
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by MrBONE2(m): 12:52pm On May 04, 2021
Akinsete19:
I watched it live. He said, the statistics are there to prove that APC has done better than PDP in the last 6 years, but when asked about Nigeria current ranking on employment, corruptions and bad government, he said those statistics are not correct, he claimed that nobody went from household to household to do the counting........In order words, the fool is talking from both side of his mouth. He even went further to refer to himself as a youth.

If Bello is regarded as a youth...then, we need to allow those
Desmond Elliot called "Childrens" to take over.

grin
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by olowo1930: 12:52pm On May 04, 2021
rukytaiga:
Truth is they have taken Nigeria back 16year from where PDP stopped.
truth talk I support you sir
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by olowo1930: 12:54pm On May 04, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Bello is right. He is absolutely right.
They have surpassed in bloodshed, killings, kidnapping, joblessness, hopelessness, terrorist activities etc. We have never had this bad since we became a nation.
Yayaha is telling the truth that they have brought backward to Nigeria more than 32yrs

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by Ijscarface: 12:56pm On May 04, 2021
With the anger I feel now any politician that makes any statement about Pdp being better than Apc or Apc being better than Pdp should be stoned
Is this our problem now?
The level of insecurity is grossly under reported and you are talking trash
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by ebuka440: 12:57pm On May 04, 2021
It shall never be well with him

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by olowo1930: 12:57pm On May 04, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
U sure say these pple get conscience
No my bros they all have a blind mind
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by ahogo: 12:58pm On May 04, 2021
You are a mad man for that comments yahaya
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by Temptee101(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2021
shocked

These guys are jokers.

What parameters did he use before making such insane assertion?

Price of commodities?
Price of petrol?
Inflation?
Insecurity?
Economy?
Nepotism?
Corruption?
Unemployment?
....etc,..

I guess he didn't put the aforementioned and many more into consideration before comparing.

I ask again what parameters did he use for his comparison and eventual conclusion?

Criminals and heartless beings, always playing politics with people's lives and well-being all for selfish reasons.

I hate this country with passion.

I'm sincerely tired of this country.

Before I go, let me say this..

May unadulterated sniper miraculously find it's way into this man's stomach.

Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 04, 2021
Bettykeys:
The Lord of iPOB have spoken

Masturbator
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by hollywater: 1:11pm On May 04, 2021
This guy and Chief priest are the most confused Youths in Nigeria at the moment in my view.
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by amazingspiderma: 1:14pm On May 04, 2021
No wonder, this guy was high on something.
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by psucc(m): 1:15pm On May 04, 2021
ALMUSTAQIM:
STATEMENT OF FACT FROM GOV. YÀHAYA BELLO BUT MANY SOCIAL MEDIA BANDITS DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS.

GOD BLESS PMB1523

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Those who have sold their body, soul and spirit for a N30k/month will forever like the kind of achievements Buhari has made and may be we add that their lives be managed the way Buhari manages Nigeria.

If you're proud of Buhari, just say Amin
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by zeezeeffffjoinjj: 1:19pm On May 04, 2021
austinvsb:
Yahaya bello - A dumbfuck tyrant-wannabe that will be a lot worse than buhari. If APC and PDP are still your talking points for 2023, you truly are in love with pain and suffering.
,,,,this one na Yeye bello,,,2023 u will prove it to us by ur achievement for that 6years
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by Percy0006(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2021
Sorry whoso ever reading this i know this doesn’t correspond to the thread but betking be won scam me oo, i won a 63000 naira bet and i placed a withdrawal of 53000 naira a mail was sent to me that the money will be available in my account in 24hrs, another mail was sent to me that the verification of my name and the bank was successful, later I received another mail that due to slow verification the transaction has to be put on hold and i have to wait another 24hrs which I did without choice, so this morning i got a mail that the withdrawal was rejected so that prompt me to check them on twitter to my surprise naso dem dey do people, i even contact the customer care line it isnt going through i messaged on whatsapp no reply please i dont know how to create topic her i should have done that, if this can get to front page i will be glad me i want my money o because i dont run two account with them and i dont use their bonus to stake
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by Tzar(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2021
With the spate of murders & kidnappings, high inflation, abysmally low employment rate, no new govt refinery, historically low Naira strenght, nepotism & corruption in government , no significant improvement in electricity supply to homes & indistry, no electoral reforms, killing of police, secessionist agitation everywhere, zero respect from relevant int’l community, devisive govt policies?!
Only in Nigeria can a clown like Bello rule. Nigerians deserve his kind though. Most Nigerians are not different from those who misrule them. They will do same or worse!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by ZaramT: 1:31pm On May 04, 2021
Femi Fani Kayode come and see your friend and brother.... A fool just like you
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by Dmanlex(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2021
Yahya Bello is not capable and a liar
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by BenDrickz(m): 1:38pm On May 04, 2021
Yahaya Bello should quit Loud
Sk
Az
Captain
Colorado
Weed
Crack
Re: Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement by Dre090: 1:40pm On May 04, 2021
This yeye man dey Naija so? abi another Nigeria don dey ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Jets Off To Senegal For Faye’s Inauguration Tuesday / MI5 'Tried To Recruit' Michael Adebolajo / A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.