Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? (15984 Views)

Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Landlord Or Landlady? / Landlord Or Tenants: Who Is To Fix Damaged Water Pump Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by phr0nesis(m): 4:14pm On May 04, 2021
Landlord o
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by pek(m): 4:14pm On May 04, 2021
Op,
*renting from*
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Kondomatic(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2021
Billionsclub:
if you were to rent a house, would you prefer the house where Landlord is or where Landlady is? Which is better? give reasons
They're the same so I will go for the one that has beautiful landbabies

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Dejavu44: 4:15pm On May 04, 2021
bishopjoe02:

Nobody can do this, if anyone try this with you, get a lawyer pay he like 10k to 20k, he will handle the issue for u
This doesn't work in Naija, institutions are weak. Unless ur Landlord na small boy. You go find Landlord tire
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by 18wheeler: 4:19pm On May 04, 2021
Billionsclub:
if you were to rent a house, would you prefer the house where Landlord is or where Landlady is? Which is better? give reasons
Landlords any day. Been lucky with all. Present one very calm and mature. Haven't met him in person, just deals with wifey. I only transfer his money and he sends my receipt. I don't plan to leave this house until I finish mine and move in. Really nice man.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by TPound(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2021
bishopjoe02:

Nobody can do this, if anyone try this with you, get a lawyer pay he like 10k to 20k, he will handle the issue for u

10k or 20k because of 5k levy?!!

Is this penny wise or pound stupid?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by TPound(m): 4:22pm On May 04, 2021
Genesiis:
I'll prefer to build my own house and have rest of mind for the rest of my life.

But in the meantime, will you be sleeping under the bridge?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by detectivejones: 4:26pm On May 04, 2021
Landlord or landlady all na the same train

1 Like

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Emmanueladvocate(m): 4:27pm On May 04, 2021
SmellySperm:
I don't pay for rent where the landlord or landlady stays at the same compound...

but I'd prefer a guyman landlord. During sch days,I use to kush SK with my landlord,he was a young pally like me grin
oh men see trips
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 04, 2021
Emmanueladvocate:
oh men see trips
we been dey catch trips forget cheesy

1 Like

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by tunary(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2021
Landlord is better because power is never good in the hands of women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Cousin9999: 4:32pm On May 04, 2021
Neither. Real estate company.
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 04, 2021
adadike:
I prefer an old landlady. They will show you lots of motherly love eh
Are you sure, because all the old landladies I've seen no dey ok
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2021
I prefer a Landlord. Land ladies are usually sentimentally attached to their house and will treat u like bull shit if ur in their black book.
Most landlords don have wahala like my formal landlord before God blessed me.
The guy can smoke weed from morning till night without saying a single word. Next thing na to go fuccck the landlady till she run comot for house go her friend place. Then the man will go and faint in the kitchen, in the name of eating from the pot..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by ecomalchemist(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2021
None, I prefer to build my own house to avoid see finish.
bless up.
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by ecomalchemist(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2021
None, I prefer to build my own house to avoid see finish.
bless up.
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by adadike(f): 4:40pm On May 04, 2021
Sunmoluvic:

Are you sure, because all the old landladies I've seen no dey ok
cheesy I love old ladies a lot, all you need to do is press their mumu button and they will love you like their own child
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by BRATISLAVA: 4:43pm On May 04, 2021
Why not ask who landlords/ladies prefer having? That will be an interesting topic. There's a lot to say about tenants.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 04, 2021
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
you can get a good landlord but never a good landlady

I disagree, I took up residence in a widow landlady, her prayer in our meetings are those who it find easy to spend their money on booze, women, or concubines in her premises will not succeed, not that she is pure, that her prayer is buy a land, build your own house and wh.re as much as you want. That she wishes all of us to own a land, it was in her premises I bought my first land, have my two lovely kids, built my own home and she threw a party. This is an Edo woman from Okpella.

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by TotoGame(m): 4:50pm On May 04, 2021
landlord is cool

imagine my landlady then for school ...wants me to be servicing her

very shameless woman!

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by bishopjoe02(m): 4:50pm On May 04, 2021
TPound:

10k or 20k because of 5k levy?!!

Is this penny wise or pound stupid?

Go and read her comments again, it is not 5k levy, a landlord gave estate security 5k to throw a tenant out
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by eddytop: 4:52pm On May 04, 2021
The truth is that a landlady or landlord has no difference, just pray to God for someone that is good. A good person is a good person whether a landlandy or landlord t makes no difference at all.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by bishopjoe02(m): 4:52pm On May 04, 2021
Dejavu44:

This doesn't work in Naija, institutions are weak. Unless ur Landlord na small boy. You go find Landlord tire

No bro, the odds favor the tenant, exiting someone from an apartment is hard, throwing someone things out is a big offence, no matter who the landlord is, a small lawyer go just use the landlord shine
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2021
LANDLORD ABEG
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Rickbronz(m): 4:58pm On May 04, 2021
following

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Keniwit(m): 4:58pm On May 04, 2021
Non get joy
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by chrizzyace: 5:03pm On May 04, 2021
Billionsclub:

None, they are always same , unless you're lucky enough to meet one that are not werey cheesy
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Durklil: 5:07pm On May 04, 2021
None
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by femijay8271(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2021
richie240:

Eyah.... siddon dia!
Presently have a 72 yr old land-lady and its not a sweet tale.
She can nag for Africa!
cool

modified: and she's not an 'alhaja'
She's a deceaness!

just like my previous Landlady...na deaconness she be and she's above 72. very greedy old woman.
did you reside at Agbado Oja?

1 Like

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by wessey(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2021
I prefer landlord,those ijebu and Abeokuta landladies can frustrates someone.very arrogant,they operates like, you are living there free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by ArticleBeast: 5:26pm On May 04, 2021
indigene:

I disagree, I took up residence in a widow landlady, her prayer in our meetings are those who it find easy to spend their money on booze, women, or concubines in her premises will not succeed, not that she is pure, that her prayer is buy a land, build your own house and LovePeddler as much as you want. That she wishes all of us to own a land, it was in her premises I bought my first land, have my two lovely kids, built my own home and she threw a party. This is of an Edo woman from Okpella.
Edo woman? Mehn this one is rare. The one I stayed with back then was like the PA to the Devil. Person wey cut my light because I buy AC.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by NekkyCee(f): 5:27pm On May 04, 2021
Ike gwuru grin
NwaNimo1:
Depends on the person's madness/wickedness.

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can 300 Square Metres Land Be Sufficient To Build 6 2 Bedroom Flats In 2 Floors / xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.