Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,235 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? (15936 Views)

Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Landlord Or Landlady? / Landlord Or Tenants: Who Is To Fix Damaged Water Pump Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by Benjosh123(m): 8:26am On May 05, 2021
Not all, Am presently enduring one Ijebu woman Wahala..
adadike:
I prefer an old landlady. They will show you lots of motherly love eh
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by adadike(f): 3:52pm On May 05, 2021
Benjosh123:
Not all, Am presently enduring one Ijebu woman Wahala..
Pele dear, am enjoying mine in Awka . I simply use my humble nature and friendliness to woo her, na so the mama kukuma take me as her daughter, she is been calling me to come back from ibadan but my Aunt won't hear any of that. Anyway , will be going back next weekend by God's grace
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which Of These Do You Prefer To Rent Their Houses?? by jaysam28: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2022
I will prefer were the landlord is I don't have power for landlady wahala..
To build your house get your house plans from https://jaysamarchitect.com/ this website.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OkoPoly Three Storey Building Collapses At The Permanent Site / Estimated Cost Of Building Ground Floor Of A Story Building. / Let Your House Design Speak Who You Are,to Hav A Perfect Design Pls Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.