Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Meet Dj Cuppy's Two Puppies Named Dudu & Fufu Otedola - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Dj Cuppy's Two Puppies Named Dudu & Fufu Otedola (51760 Views)

“Will You Be My Val” ? Meet DJ Cuppy’s Val As She Fired Her Shot / Dudu Heritage Is Dead, Bimbo Oshin's Husband / Meet DJ Cuppy's Beautiful Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dj Cuppy's Two Puppies Named Dudu & Fufu Otedola by One4me: 3:13am On May 05, 2021
MimiBiggs:
The billionaire daughter celebrity dj recently took to her Instagram page to show off her cute 3month old pomeranian puppies and she's named them Dudu and Funfun Otedola...
No need to ask that this puppies will enjoy an Otedola lifestyle.

(They already have their own instagram page @DuFuPoms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06P7Rz5RN_c

I hope she is not the daughter of the same Otedola that loaned #75Billion from First Bank and refuse to payback, CBN has to kick him out of Board Chairmanship?

Anyway, aside that she is the daughter of a billionaire Debtor, this lady has mental and psychological problems money cannot resolve.
Quote me in five years time and l will respond. undecided
Re: Meet Dj Cuppy's Two Puppies Named Dudu & Fufu Otedola by Omotayo456: 3:20am On May 05, 2021
[quote author=zoe1800 post=101382042]K[/quot
U sure
Re: Meet Dj Cuppy's Two Puppies Named Dudu & Fufu Otedola by tekute123: 3:41am On May 05, 2021
Egbonnyy:
This girl no serious
where ur seriousness done take u to?
Re: Meet Dj Cuppy's Two Puppies Named Dudu & Fufu Otedola by stevedeey(m): 4:26am On May 05, 2021
mytime24:
Dudu and fufu

What of Amala angry

Don't mind them.
Re: Meet Dj Cuppy's Two Puppies Named Dudu & Fufu Otedola by AdeniyiA(m): 4:45am On May 05, 2021
akinwale701:
Her money, her business...
Meanwhile, check my signature..

Your signature, your business undecided
Re: Meet Dj Cuppy's Two Puppies Named Dudu & Fufu Otedola by josite: 7:24am On May 05, 2021
heartbraker:
Dis girl is expensively ugly, i wont even date her 4 a billion dollar

Something is definitely wrong with your sight.
Re: Meet Dj Cuppy's Two Puppies Named Dudu & Fufu Otedola by Omotayo456: 7:34am On May 05, 2021
Shey dis is real
Re: Meet Dj Cuppy's Two Puppies Named Dudu & Fufu Otedola by Netanya(f): 9:19am On May 05, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Just shut up because I know you like everything
What's wrong?

1 Like

Re: Meet Dj Cuppy's Two Puppies Named Dudu & Fufu Otedola by kestolove95(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2021
Eziokwugbaoto:
i have seen this for couple of times esp. on nairaland. Which one is 'no homo' 'no lesbo' ? Esp after one says one loves someone of the same sex. Our generation has made us believe it's evil for a guy to declare love for a fellow guy. Must love be synonymous to sexual relationship in this our negative minded side of the world. You are not responsible for what people understand out of your expressions but your expressions. 'I love you' is in no way a bad expression so leave people to their thoughts. You already know it's 'no lesbo' abi 'no homo' as the case may be D; Where did we even get that phrase from for pete's sake? Lets stop equating love to sex and sex to love. Not everybody that says I love you wants to have sex with you and not everybody that has sex with you loves you.
only few people like you think this way, if u say such without putting no lesbo or homo, they will start reminding u say it's 14yrs in prison oo
Re: Meet Dj Cuppy's Two Puppies Named Dudu & Fufu Otedola by akinwale701(m): 12:30pm On May 05, 2021
AdeniyiA:

Your signature, your business undecided

my business, your headache.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Jim Iyke To Help Angry Warri Girl Sent Home From School / Naira Marley: "I Am The Problem Of Nigeria, Not SARS, Not Police, Not FG"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.