Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach (40286 Views)

Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 / Sevilla Vs Roma Europa League (4 - 1)pens On 31st May 2023 / AS Roma Vs Liverpool : UCL (4 - 2) On 2nd May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by Ikmonie92: 4:56pm On May 04, 2021
Officialgarri:
I hope he performs better here.

Handing Tottenham to Mourinho is similar to handing an already PDP bastardized Nigeria to President Buhari and expect a miracle in 5 years

Blame the present government not the previous, ewu ohia.
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by chloedogie(m): 4:56pm On May 04, 2021
Oghenerobo2002:

If the doctor was a male, would you have pointed to that as the cause of his decline?

Yes. You don't make an open mess of a fellow human being like that and never apologize for that. The doctor was only doing the job she was trained to do. Have you seen players died/slumped on the pitch before? It takes less than 5 seconds between life and death man.
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by Oghenerobo2002(m): 4:59pm On May 04, 2021
chloedogie:

Yes. You don't make an open mess of a fellow human being like that and never apologize for that. The doctor was only doing the job she was trained to do. Have you seen players died/slumped on the pitch before? It takes less than 5 seconds between life and death man.
I watched that game against Swansea I or so. Hazard was lying down unnecessarily. The doctor should have attended to him outside the pitch
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by chloedogie(m): 5:04pm On May 04, 2021
Oghenerobo2002:

I watched that game against Swansea I or so. Hazard was lying down unnecessarily. The doctor should have attended to him outside the pitch

You can't be a medical personnel and make this statement you just made having watched 100s of people died in your hands before. Jose even fought the lady that she shouldn't have gone into the pitch as he wanted the player to waste time but a doctor saw a player groaning in pains and you want her to leave him there? Was she employed as a coaching tactical person or a doctor?
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by Oghenerobo2002(m): 5:12pm On May 04, 2021
chloedogie:

You can't be a medical personnel and make this statement you just made having watched 100s of people died in your hands before. Jose even fought the lady that she shouldn't have gone into the pitch as he wanted the player to waste time but a doctor saw a player groaning in pains and you want her to leave him there? Was she employed as a coaching tactical person or a doctor?
I'm not a doctor but some assumptions can be made. First, that injury was not life threatening and maybe she allowed her emotions cloud her judgement
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by LesbianBoy(m): 5:13pm On May 04, 2021
Mourinho is still a good coach but I think he has stubbornly refused to evolve
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by chloedogie(m): 5:16pm On May 04, 2021
Oghenerobo2002:

I'm not a doctor but some assumptions can be made. First, that injury was not life threatening and maybe she allowed her emotions cloud her judgement

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are now becoming a joke with your statements. Let me shock you this evening. There is nothing against your fine feeling that is not aiming to end your life if not attended to early enough be it an ailment, sickness or injury if not treated early, might be the beginning of an unavoidable end. Have you seen a big fire before? It always start with a spark. Fire that burns down cars don't start with an explosion. IF you still don't get it, I can't help you.

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by Durklil: 5:16pm On May 04, 2021
Really
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by chloedogie(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2021
Oghenerobo2002:

One of the reasons people are dying like chickens in Nigerian hospitals is because of the lack of empathy and emotions by most medical practitioners. So a doctor should have a dead emotions? Please stop typing this openly.
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by Oghenerobo2002(m): 5:20pm On May 04, 2021
chloedogie:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are now becoming a joke with your statements. Let me shock you this evening. There is nothing against your fine feeling that is not aiming to end your life if not attended to early enough be it an ailment, sickness or injury if not treated early, might be the beginning of an unavoidable end. Have you seen a big fire before? It always start with a spark. Fire that burns down cars don't start with an explosion. IF you still don't get it, I can't help you.
That was an assumption. Moreover what's the percentage of players that have died as a result of injury?
Mourinho won trophies at man u. Chelsea was not his end
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by orion7: 5:23pm On May 04, 2021
Officialgarri:

Handing Tottenham to Mourinho is similar to handing an already PDP bastardized Nigeria to President Buhari and expect a miracle in 5 years
at least Buhari could have built himself a hospital in 5 yes.

All these your zombie rants re for apc fools

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by chloedogie(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2021
Oghenerobo2002:

That was an assumption. Moreover what's the percentage of players that have died as a result of injury?
Mourinho won trophies at man u. Chelsea was not his end

He would have won that cup for Tottenham if he was left to coach that finals believe me. It is only in Italy his style of game can thrive now and if given necessary resources, he will still win trophies. HE is a good coach but looks tropical to me for now.

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by rlcanon: 5:41pm On May 04, 2021
Officialgarri:

FOR UNA HOUSE SINCE THE COVID 19 LOCK DOWN PASSED AWAY,YOUR FATHER,MOTHER,SISTERS,BROTHERS,CHILDREN AND YOUR GENERATION NEVER SEE GARRI CHOP.CHECK THE BELOW REPEATED SLEDGE HAMMER FOR YOU BASTARD............................................

MONKEY. WHAT IS THAT YOUR SLAVE ASS LICKING NAME?YOU ARE THE GREATEST VISION-LESS,DIRECTIONLESS IMBICILE ON NAIRA LAND FORUM.
MY PRAYER FOR YOU IS TO BE A VICTIM OF EXTRA-JUDICIARY MAIMING OR KILLING.YOUR INGRATITUDE GOVERNMENT OF APC(ALWAYS PRINTING CURRENCIES) ARE THE BIGGEST DISASTER TO HUMANITY AND NIGERIAN IN EVERY RAMIFICATION.

YOU DO BAFF OR CHOP TODAY? YOUR SLAVE MASTER IN ASO ROCKS ARE WAITING TO GIVE A FOOD VOUCHER TO LIVE.

BASTARD AND THE BIGGEST FOOL ON EARTH.

YOU GO SUFFER DIE

1 Like

Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by candygist: 5:45pm On May 04, 2021
Officialgarri:

Even if we give buhari 10 years. Nigeria will only be worst than Afghanistan.
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by donbenie(m): 5:56pm On May 04, 2021
Officialgarri:

No excuse for failures..

If you can't stand the heat..

GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!!
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by charlesucheh(m): 6:04pm On May 04, 2021
Hope he won't coach the next leg against MAN U.
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by 27Pushing30: 6:06pm On May 04, 2021
chloedogie:
Jose's undoing was the rift with that Chelsea female doctor. He has never been himself since that incident He is a world class coach and I have always said it, Italy is his base. Give him money to buy what he wants and don't interfere, he will deliver in Italy.

All I can see from this move is that Mourinho's stock has FALLEN.

Roma ke?? Juventus are in turmoil... surely a move to Juve should have been mooted

What exactly can he achieve with ROMA ffs!
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by ezeudo97817: 6:11pm On May 04, 2021
So he will be at Roma vs Man U Europa match?
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by Emperorx: 6:21pm On May 04, 2021
Officialgarri:

if u have nothing reasonable to say I suggest u shut up .what rubbish have u just written.
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by SirBunky85(m): 6:23pm On May 04, 2021
chloedogie:
Jose's undoing was the rift with that Chelsea female doctor. He has never been himself since that incident He is a world class coach and I have always said it, Italy is his base. Give him money to buy what he wants and don't interfere, he will deliver in Italy.
didn't he win three trophies for Man.utd even after his rift with the said female doctor?some of you just like to believe silly conspiracy theories.
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by Snazzynho(m): 6:25pm On May 04, 2021
HonNL:

AS ROMA

Indeed, Jose Mourinho is a special one.

This man is such a lucky man!
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by oguns222: 6:33pm On May 04, 2021
Officialgarri:

Ask your father, mother, brothers, and sisters if they enjoy buhari's government more than PDP's government.

If Buhari didn't add to the decay in Nigeria, may you be blessed.

But if Buhari contributed to the decay and has been doing it since he became president, may weeping and gnashing of teeth never depart from your family.
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by Kindledlight(m): 6:41pm On May 04, 2021
Congrats Jose snr

G O A T. grin grin grin
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by Jazzman01: 6:44pm On May 04, 2021
will he be able to overturn thier 6-2 deficit at United?
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:45pm On May 04, 2021
GOOD LUCK JOSE I miss your runs on touchline
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by obonujoker(m): 6:53pm On May 04, 2021
Many people will start watching Roma matches now grin
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by femi4: 7:15pm On May 04, 2021
chloedogie:
Italy isn't competitive. How can a team win skudetto for 9 straight years
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by chloedogie(m): 7:18pm On May 04, 2021
27Pushing30:

All I can see from this move is that Mourinho's stock has FALLEN.

Roma ke?? Juventus are in turmoil... surely a move to Juve should have been mooted

What exactly can he achieve with ROMA ffs!

If supported with required resources he will do wonders. You saw how he came newly to Chelsea, given funds and no interference and he dominated EPL? If Leicester city can win epl why cant Roma do well?
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2021
Jazzman01:
will he be able to overturn thier 6-2 deficit at United?

He will begin his new role ahead of the 2021-22 campaign.
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by lascos912(m): 8:06pm On May 04, 2021
Another nightmare for penaldo
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by Trust50: 8:35pm On May 04, 2021
Overrated Coach. He will still fail to deliver and get sacked as usual. The sacked one
Re: AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach by Stanleyville(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2021
grin

If expired was a person!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Norwich City (4 - 1) On 9th August 2019 / Hull City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 27th August 2016 / Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.