Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,794 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State (55376 Views)

Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) / Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel / Tramadol Overdose Kills Man In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by Ishilove: 12:47pm On May 05, 2021
Hermes119:

These people would never understand what you are saying
the only thing they understand is violence,hatred,discrimination,bigotry

We have to just come to terms with the fact that Nigeria is a jungle,how else can you explain someone enjoying inflicting pain and scorning others who did not in any deliberate way cause any harm to you,HOW ??

You can even imagine Ishilove whom I thought was enlightened coming to tell us she is antigay,but condemns the tirade,of course in her mind she is empathetic just like a white person who says he is antiblack but doesn't support officers shooting unarmed black men and guess what she is even empathetic by Nigerian standards
I am anti-gay. Deal with it
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by Hermes119: 2:34pm On May 05, 2021
Ishilove:

Of course you are,and what I think about that is of no importance to u so my post shouldn't bother u either

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by Ishilove: 3:54pm On May 05, 2021
Hermes119:

Of course you are,and what I think about that is of no importance to u so my post shouldn't bother u either
Good to know we are on the same page.
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by ANTIGAY(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2021
Ishilove:

YOU ARE WHAT angry
Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by ANTIGAY(m): 11:27am On May 11, 2021
Hermes119:

These people would never understand what you are saying
the only thing they understand is violence,hatred,discrimination,bigotry

We have to just come to terms with the fact that Nigeria is a jungle,how else can you explain someone enjoying inflicting pain and scorning others who did not in any deliberate way cause any harm to you,HOW ??

You can even imagine Ishilove whom I thought was enlightened coming to tell us she is antigay,but condemns the tirade,of course in her mind she is empathetic just like a white person who says he is antiblack but doesn't support officers shooting unarmed black men and guess what she is even empathetic by Nigerian standards
OGBENI NOR DEY MENTION ME FOR HERE angry

1 Like

Re: Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State by woleabayo(f): 8:04am On May 21, 2021
thank you mr BI
gregyboy:

Gay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) / Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) / Tompolo & His Crew Locate Illegal Oil Refinery Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.