Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,198 members, 7,780,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria (45270 Views)

BREAKING: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria – Buhari Govt / BREAKING: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria - Lai Mohammed / Osinbajo: Merit, Not Federal Character, Should Determine Government Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by jamace(m): 8:02pm On May 04, 2021
Lai Mohammed should be flogged on the mouth. angry

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by kolmart: 8:04pm On May 04, 2021
This fool still dey alive?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by Deuxgracias: 8:08pm On May 04, 2021
I doubt if anyone takes him serious.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by Kaymaxine(m): 8:25pm On May 04, 2021
Veqtor:
If banditry and kidnapping which oftentimes, result to the killing of innocent people are not federal offences, what qualifies as a federal offence?

Sometimes I wonder how dese people reason. After sniffing cow dung, they come on a public space and talk rubbish.

From the so-called educated ones that only learnt how to read and write english to the ones pushing cows, all reason d same backward way.

Goodness me... These are the illiterate things holding important positions in the govt nd ruling sane and well educated ppl. Tufia!
Peaceful protest is a federal offense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by nedu666: 8:31pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:

Why do you always seek my attention if I wasn't important and relevant...

Have you seen me mentioning you before? When I no dey idle.

grin cheesy

You are not idle yet u have 43,000 comments.
Oga only you 43,000 comments.
U are not just idle but busy doing nothing
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by tunamenga(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2021
What kind of human being is this?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by helinues: 8:52pm On May 04, 2021
nedu666:

You are not idle yet u have 43,000 comments.
Oga only you 43,000 comments.
U are not just idle but busy doing nothing

While there are other NL'S with even far more comments than mine...

Chai, babu creativity
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by Engrdan(m): 9:17pm On May 04, 2021
This useless old man is suffering from cancer of the mouth. Rubbish
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by Gunayo(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2021
ZACHIE:
How low can this nation sink under this eleribu APC?
my brother not only low but deeper than the deepest deep.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by holarmylekan(m): 9:33pm On May 04, 2021
Lai Mohammed on the beat...

I don't laugh tire But to be honest Nigeria is gone We don't belong to any country

A whole minister saying
....spits.....

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by TruthinAction: 9:36pm On May 04, 2021
It is cattle rustling that is a federal offense. Useless government that value lives of cows more than that of humans.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by holarmylekan(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2021
with this

I don remove hand for 9ja matter
This is the meaning of IT HAS FINISHED

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by idahme(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2021
Antoeni:
Lai Muhammed Come Pass Abeg , We dey Wait You

USM... (Unknown Stone Men)

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by Sonn(m): 9:51pm On May 04, 2021
This is APC for you,
As it is' there is no Government in Nigeria but unfortunately some ONLINE LUNATICS keep supporting these people, just imagine the RUBBISH coming out from this shameless old man, just imagine, this is unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by idahme(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2021
Antoeni:
Lai Muhammed Come Pass Abeg , We dey Wait You

This is USM... (Unknown Stone Men)

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by garfield1: 10:34pm On May 04, 2021
Nairalandian:

Which movie be this?

Black hawk down
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by GabdelandAgro(m): 10:41pm On May 04, 2021
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by samwash(m): 11:07pm On May 04, 2021
Just imagine waytin person they talk, why will the international community nor go see us finish.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by sulaak(m): 11:18pm On May 04, 2021
The law enforcement (police, and the military are federal government-controlled, yet the government wants the state government to defeat the insurgency. A government that never takes responsibility, why did campaign to rule the country in the first.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 04, 2021
Unknown gun men are just attacking the wrong people.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by calcal: 11:53pm On May 04, 2021
"Banditry is a type of organized crime committed by outlaws typically involving the threat or use of violence. A person who engages in banditry is known as a bandit and primarily commits crimes such as extortion, robbery, and murder, either as an individual or in groups"

We need to visit the criminal code
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by Farukshy: 12:10am On May 05, 2021
Them no go kidnap this useless man
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 12:19am On May 05, 2021
It is shocking that Lai Mohammed's SDS (Sincerity Deficiency Syndrome) has deteriorated to an unimaginable level of senseless untruthfulness.

Can he kindly tell his terrorist boss then to allow each state government to fully deal with what the FG terms banditry, kidnapping and killing of farmers by Fulani herdsmen without the involvement of their federal police and military, and let us see the results in 3 months?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by Takolee: 1:47am On May 05, 2021
In other words, he is saying it is not the duty of the federal government to protect the lives of Nigerians!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by ddeola: 2:29am On May 05, 2021
Lying old man, continue until your family members become victims you go understand. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by One4me: 3:21am On May 05, 2021
Veqtor:
If banditry and kidnapping which oftentimes, result to the killing of innocent people are not federal offences, what qualifies as a federal offence?

Sometimes I wonder how dese people reason. After sniffing cow dung, they come on a public space and talk rubbish.

From the so-called educated ones that only learnt how to read and write english to the ones pushing cows, all reason d same backward way.

Goodness me... These are the illiterate things holding important positions in the govt nd ruling sane and well educated ppl. Tufia!

I think that man is suffering early, but rapid onset of senility.

State Governors, despite being State's Chief Executives, dont have control over the Police Structure, it is the Federal Govt.
It is Police that arrest and Prosecute Kidnappers, even when caught in any State of the federation.

So, how and where does the state have an input in the prosecution of Kidnapping and terrorism, when the Police that is supposed to arrest and prosecute them, are controlled by the Federal Govt, under the "exclusive list"?

Somebody should take this Lying Mohammed to a Rehab, before he will wake up one day an announce that the President is dead long ago and that the man there is just an impostor!

I dont like trouble o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by One4me: 3:22am On May 05, 2021
Farukshy:
Them go kidnap this useless man

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You see Vision ni?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by mapet: 8:04am On May 05, 2021
kevapet:
As Lagos is doing to Evans because Lagos arrested Evans using state police. Shebi? It wasn't same federal police that arrested same Evans. Defender of failure. How many of the states have or control any state police to tame and curb so called 'state crimes'. mtchew

You need a coordination of muscles and brains....unfortunately, you contradict yourself when with your argument. A Federal established special police (IGP Intelligence Response Team led by Abba Kyari) arrested Evans, yet it is Lagos State government that is prosecuting him at a State Special Offenses Court. Except it is difficult to comprehend, the situation is this according to law
1. Kidnap & Banditary cases are prosecuted by states
2. Terrorism is prosecuted by the Federal Government
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by mapet: 8:12am On May 05, 2021
abbey621:

Go and read your Constitution very well before believing one delusional goat. Every Nigerian has the right to a peaceful environment, the right to liberty, this much is guaranteed by the Nigerian Constitution. What is the result of kidnapping? What is the result of banditry? Are humans harmed or killed? Does it threaten people's liberty? If the answer is yes then the Nigerian Constitution gives the Federal government the power to overule the states or declare a state of emergency. This is the 21st century, let nobody bobo you grin grin grin

Let me make some assumptions from your write-up here

1. You've hardly read the "constitution" in which you conjure this argument.
2. It will be unfortunate if you've gone beyond O'level and make watery argument like this. Pray tell, why would a Federal Government take declare a state of Emergency and take over a case of Kidnappers and Bandits already caught? Is it that you struggle with the context of this discourse, hence your exaggerated pseudo intelligence?

The issues are simple. By current laws Kidnapping & Banditry are prosecuted by states. Laws are written and amended from time to time They are not based on emotional feelings of near-non-existent people
Re: Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria by mapet: 8:14am On May 05, 2021
linearity:
The Nigerian National Assembly passed the Terrorism Prevention Act of 2011, which was signed into law on June 3, 2011, by President Goodluck Jonathan.

And during Jonathan Administration, a few people were charged federally using the Act.

Nigeria also rectifies the UN convention on terrorism, which proscribe hostage aka kidnapping among other terrorist Acts.

https://www.un.org/ruleoflaw/files/Nigeria%20combined%20final.pdf

The difference here is that Terrorism is not the same as Kidnapping & Banditry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Over 100 Members From A Jewish Synagogue In Hometown. Photos / Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG / Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.