Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) (64915 Views)

Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) / Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) / Maryleen Uluaku Ndubuaku Graduates With Distinction From UK University Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by cocolacec(m): 8:37pm On May 04, 2021
Teaser4:
you mean fulani women from Kwara State

From kano and Kaduna.
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by real777(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Till date I still don't understand why the igbos are shying away from investing in the east.

Just imagine relocating all the the igbo investments/businesses in the North, west and south south region back to south East.

That's because an average Igbo man loves and eat money and ready to do anything to make it. Now the money to even acquire land in the east is not worth it. In Igbo land, land is more valuable than human beings and most would rather lease than sell it off.

Also, it more comfortable for them to go aside their region to destroy than do it to their fellow Igbo blood because they are all in the game together to reap others off through cheating, over billing , give you fake products etc. Nothing like hardworking.

Recently, we went to purchase plumbing materials from one of them only to notice the guy cheated us by #800,000. An Item selling for #500 is added extra 0 at the back to make it 5000 naira. This is outside his normal cut throat profit. If you're a workman, you will never be surprised why a young Igbo boy operating a 2 by 2 shops can easily drive car worth 15 million naira in 6 months of buying/selling. For some the shop is just a cover up for more deeper secrets underground. Na we know their way because we dey street dey hustle with handiwork legit...

An honest God fearing Igbo businessman is seen as mugu by his brethren and they are in low numbers
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:48pm On May 04, 2021
Oharina:
Because an IGBO man and southern christian students are involved now, they now realised that it is haram to pay ransom to bandits and boko haram. Thunder fire El Rufai and dead Buhari miscreant

Even if u don’t pay then u go after them to secure their release that is the responsibility of government. It’s not even an argument.
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by harmony75: 8:48pm On May 04, 2021
northerns are destroying Nigeria and they're still claiming we're one Nigeria. allow Biafrans go and Oduduwas go the northerns are backwards so they're afraid. pharaoh's let my people go!
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by ChengHun(m): 8:54pm On May 04, 2021
They have spoilt business for this man, I pity him and the parents of the kidnapped students.
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Emotionss: 8:56pm On May 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
real777:

That's because an average Igbo man loves and eat money and ready to do anything to make it. Now the money to even acquire land in the east is not worth it. In Igbo land, land is more valuable than human beings and most would rather lease than sell it off.

Also, it more comfortable for them to go aside their region to destroy than do it to their fellow Igbo blood because they are all in the game together to reap others off through cheating, over billing , give you fake products etc. Nothing like hardworking.

Recently, we went to purchase plumbing materials from one of them only to notice the guy cheated us by #800,000. An Item selling for #500 is added extra 0 at the back to make it 5000 naira. This is outside his normal cut throat profit. If you're a workman, you will never be surprised why a young Igbo boy operating a 2 by 2 shops can easily drive car worth 15 million naira in 6 months of buying/selling. For some the shop is just a cover up for more deeper secrets underground. Na we know their way because we dey street dey hustle with handiwork legit...

Oga I am the wrong person to involve in tribalism.

As a business man who has traveled far and wide I can assure you that I have met Whites, igbos,Yorubas,Hausas,beroms,angas and even fulanis that are into worse business ethics than those you mentioned.

Moreover you sound extremely jealous . grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by FarahAideed: 8:59pm On May 04, 2021
Mainmanpadi:
Same Way you guys adore the UGM

Where did you see me adore any gunman
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by GreaterFuture3: 9:04pm On May 04, 2021
ogeodi:
Yes according to Catholic Church. They act as guardian and help prepare the couple for the sacrament of marriage.
Okayyyy, so him, you and your husband are all in the Same Church, right?

1 Like

Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Komu1048(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2021
Hashabiah:
Nasiru El-Rufia should be held responsible for anything that happens to those student. Because he is the chief security officer of that state

Why are u ranting here, don’t you know his office? Use goggle map and hold him responsible for not dishing out money to fuel kidnappers so that they can grow enough network and weapons to kidnap you and your 15k phone
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Buffalo2(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2021
Oharina:
Because an IGBO man and southern christian students are involved now, they now realised that it is haram to pay ransom to bandits and boko haram. Thunder fire El Rufai and dead Buhari miscreant
That's the point
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Oharina(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2021
jaxxy:

Even if u don’t pay then u go after them to secure their release that is the responsibility of government. It’s not even an argument.
Exactly bro. But in this case, its obvious they don't care, and wants the students to die in the hands of their kins terrorists men. Issorait. We will see how every thing will end.
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by real777(m): 9:33pm On May 04, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

As a business man who has traveled far and wide I can assure you that I have met Whites, igbos,Yorubas,Hausas,beroms,angas and even fulanis that are into worse business ethics than those you mentioned.

I don't normally engage in back and forth replies. Sorry I 'm the wrong person to engage in this type of discuss and tribal calls and all I said here is my personal bitter encounter and mind you one of the best guy I do transaction dealings with here is Igbo. Sorry again I don't envy thieves, fraudsters, cheats, yahooos, criminals, 419, destroyers, covetous, evil doers, ritualists, etc. Making money in any of these ways has never attracted me & will never in respective of the tribe or race I don't give a damn.
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by codemaniacs: 9:34pm On May 04, 2021
UNKNOWNGUNMEN:
no ipob, he wan cash out

OAM4J Mynd44 puskin dominique naijacutee FOD Sissy3 DisGuy justwise RoyalRoy dragnet Javanian kodewrita lordZOUGA

rule 2
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by sameks08(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2021
my people and their foolishness such a big investment in the north we re doomed
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by sameks08(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2021
real777:

An honest God fearing Igbo businessman is seen as mugu by his brethren and they are in low numbers
. sence fall on you cos you re very very senseless
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Kingzjayzee: 10:00pm On May 04, 2021
Greenfield just turned (blood) red field
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by int0x80(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2021
What a good investment in a wrong place! I pity him, he may likely not recover from this.
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Dextre(m): 10:34pm On May 04, 2021
Freestainworld:
He left the whole of the East to set up a university where terrorist wine and dine together, next time he will think we'll.

You are just completely brainless, I mean, is this how you really think?. My God!!
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by peteregwu(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2021
real777:

Every human being are all the same. Igbo man, yoruba man or hausa man etc, when it comes to business, some of them too put hands in juju. Human beings are human beings they can't change. After all we have seen, igbo man, yoruba man, hausa being caught by policemen with a human part for ritual purposes. Abi I lie?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by peteregwu(m): 10:37pm On May 04, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Abeg forget that guy. E never sabi anything.

1 Like

Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Mozegee: 10:39pm On May 04, 2021
He lack wisdom
Freestainworld:
He left the whole of the East to set up a university where terrorist wine and dine together, next time he will think we'll.

1 Like

Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Shellsploit: 11:20pm On May 04, 2021
See my neighbor for umueri... Behind general hospital

1 Like

Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by clockwisereport: 11:21pm On May 04, 2021
newdawn2017:
i stand with u. The entire Eastern states re just enough. In d South we will not sell away huge parcel of land like that okay for business it will be leased or nothing. Don't kid urselves.

lies from the pit of hell

Bring your money and we will sell it with jara

Sam Maduka Onyishi, the CEO of Peace mass transit, is building a university in a large expanse of land he bought in Ekwegbe, Igbo etiti local government

1 Like

Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by clockwisereport: 11:26pm On May 04, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Let me try to explain. Although it's stupidity on the side of the man. But let me explain.

A plot of land in Enugu can buys may be 20 plots in Kaduna. And the labour cheaper. Since Igbos are business minded. They check the capital investment and review the return on investment and they make a choice. What they don't know is the risk of violence that have always crippled such investment.

Is he building the University in the city centre?

1 Like

Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by sweerychick(f): 11:26pm On May 04, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

The man doesn't need any pity from anyone and has no reasons to request one. He's not the one that is kidnapped. He's just a businessman and can locate his business wherever he wants. Do you know if he already has other businesses in the SE and SS you mentioned and decided to expand to other regions? Whats wrong in doing that as a businessman? Isnt Dangote a northerner? Doesnt he have businesses all over Nigeria?
Its the 17 lives that are at risk everyone is concerned about, not the successful businessman. Think about the pains their parents and loved ones are currently going through.

If 100 passengers in a bus get killed in the north, would you say you feel no pity because the owner of the bus is not from the north? You probably won't feel any pity if everyone affected is from the north, and thats very wrong. These are human lives we are talking about. Thats a shallow tribalist way of thinking bro.
#EndTribalism
God bless you for your post, I was about to say the same thing. It's so unfortunate how tribalism has divided this country, but again I blame this Present APC Buhari lead administration

1 Like

Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by elbulk(m): 12:46am On May 05, 2021
Freestainworld:

Where was the "whole of the East" when he was running his other school in Kaduna. If America or any developed nation only invested in their domain would they be world powers?
He only put his money where his mouth is. It's easy to talk when it's another person's investment.
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Sirkingsnado: 5:54am On May 05, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Please why did he leave anambra for kaduna, cheaper land?
no he doesnt want competition and to run privat uni in east is more cost than north
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by witworth(m): 6:28am On May 05, 2021
Am sure he is not the only igbo man that owns properties in the north, but he is just another scapegoat for many of them that can't read sense in the useless country.
The more you have, the more you have to loose when all is at stake.
Loseguarded man can't build university in his hometown/home state, running from village people or just oversabi. Either ways he is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Kebbiprince: 6:50am On May 05, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
no he doesnt want competition and to run privat uni in east is more cost than north
If u take into account of insecurity in the north it becomes much more costlier and dangerous just like what happened now
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42am On May 05, 2021
Freestainworld:

Which is why I don't pity him or any Igbo person in the north. He would learn a thing or two after this incident. He had Ebonyi, Imo, Abia or even Akwa Ibom or Cross River state but went to Kaduna? grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44am On May 05, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Look who’s talking! shocked If i’m a 5th-columnist, then what are you!?

Like I said earlier I blame the mods. We reported this moniker hoping it has been banned for good only for it to re-surface again.

Well if you are back for good that's fine but just steer clear of igbo issues.
Re: Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48am On May 05, 2021
Tcwork:

Comments like this show the problem with igbos. You are celebrating the misfortune of a fellow igbos man and his big crime was building a university in the north.
Men like u don't just get it. But then let me ask you one simple question, why do u think we igbos leave our homeland and invest in other places?

Please Google "Abandoned Properties" as a result of the civil war. Those who forget historical events are bound to repeat them. ALL the Yorubas who own private universities cited them in their region but an Igbo man believes his should be cited in Kaduna.

Whatever he sees, he should take it like that, no sympathies whatsoever.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. / This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? / After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.