Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise (33223 Views)

June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / Katsina Residents Flee Villages After Deadly Gunmen Attack / Katsina Residents Flee Villages After Deadly Gunmen Attack. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by ogwumgbe: 10:21pm On May 04, 2021
[quote author=olatuns2017 post=101387144]

Coward
Envy
Bitter
ESN
Unknown men

Ojukwu words and history repeating itself

You guys can never get it right
Who cares; because u re a slave
[/quot

See a complete slave calling someone a .slave Shameless fool, go and reclaim Kwara before coming here to call someone a . slave I heard that Emirs are now in Ogun, Osun and Ondo, keep spiting the igbos while your region is gradually being taken spineless zombie
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by zuto4u(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2021
But I called my aunty just 2hrs ago and she said that everything is okay in the village. Mind you, she is in Omuma, Oru East LGA.
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by Omoslim26: 10:29pm On May 04, 2021
ogwumgbe:

I know that you are not an Igbo man but privileged to learn Igbo through fucking toto of an Igbo wayward girl. No Igbo man will speak I'll of ESN or IPOB, because we cherish freedom a lot. All these sister is in Police this and that is.meaningless. This is just a useless tactics to discredit what this guy has been fighting for. If the sister likes, let her join NA, that's her own cup of tea, But the brother prefers to fight for his people and he's doing it fine and has succeeded in inflicting fear to the zoo unjust government.
For your information, all these sudden federal infrastructural development springing out in South East recently is,as a result of IPOB, if not ,who would authorize the building of international Airport in the SouthEast? Better support this guy if you are truly an Igbo , but if you an imposter pretending to be Igbo, my message to you is to go and drown inside the lagoon

I know you can never be Igbo, you are one if those brainwashed dunderheads using taquiyya to disguise.
I didn't read that trash you wrote, bcus I already know you are a frustrated taquiyya demon. I should support a man that's advocating for chaos and security break down in Se so that your evil wish for SE to be like your terror ravaged Ne right??.
Do

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by Omoslim26: 10:31pm On May 04, 2021
ogwumgbe:

I know that you are not an Igbo man but privileged to learn Igbo through fucking toto of an Igbo wayward girl. No Igbo man will speak I'll of ESN or IPOB, because we cherish freedom a lot. All these sister is in Police this and that is.meaningless. This is just a useless tactics to discredit what this guy has been fighting for. If the sister likes, let her join NA, that's her own cup of tea, But the brother prefers to fight for his people and he's doing it fine and has succeeded in inflicting fear to the zoo unjust government.
For your information, all these sudden federal infrastructural development springing out in South East recently is,as a result of IPOB, if not ,who would authorize the building of international Airport in the SouthEast? Better support this guy if you are truly an Igbo , but if you an imposter pretending to be Igbo, my message to you is to go and drown inside the lagoon

I know you can never be Igbo, you are one if those brainwashed dunderheads using taquiyya to disguise.
I didn't read that trash you wrote, bcus I already know you are a frustrated taquiyya demon. I should support a man that's advocating for chaos and security break down in Se so that your evil wish for SE to be like your terror ravaged Ne will come to pass right??.
Don't worry keep wishing yourself evil thinking that you are wishing Igbo evil.
Your region has almost become a boko haram state, and I am sure you will still be caught and turned into a suicide bomber by your boko haram taquiyya brothers.
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by paltielx: 10:32pm On May 04, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Let them keep raiding, they are just playing with fire, once we get our hands in nuclear weapons, the zoo is gone because we won't think twice before Bombing the entire zoo to complete oblivion. Igbos prefer the zoo to be wiped out of the map than to be subjected to compulsory slavery. Nnamdi Kanu is treating the zoo with kid gloves, a real madman will soon arise that will be 100 times deadlier than Nnamdi Kanu. useless zoo Army, continue, none of you will go free
i don't in anyway support the killing of security agents in anyway and they killing innocent nigerians, we should sit down and think what this may lead us into

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by christistruth01: 10:34pm On May 04, 2021
zangaozanga:
This is just the beginning,

Iraq and afghanistan plus somalia is waiting for them

We pleaded with them for Patience
Baba Buhari and his Clan have a Maximum of 2 years before being legally removed

Instead IPOB were listening to Kanu who had already fled 6000 km to London at the first sound of live gunfire

2 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by Lewandoski20(m): 11:37pm On May 04, 2021
Uga (Aguata) Wey I just dey come back from, abi another one? Lie lie journalist grin
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by Csami(m): 1:19am On May 05, 2021
adadike:
don't mind those wicked fools without conscience shouting fake news up and down because they are not from there and are not affected in any way. Call people from there and confirm it yourself. They are shouting fake news while many Igbo families are in agony looking for their loved ones

Ada, if you're really Ada or an imposter, there's nothing of such happening where I come from. This news is false and you are a lying c**t!
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by Factshunter: 1:44am On May 05, 2021
For those saying it's a lie, it's a lie...

The hunting continues...in another news below

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/unknown-gunman-escapes-house-set-ablaze-in-imo/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by afube: 2:05am On May 05, 2021
Abdul05:
Seriously, We are expecting more refugees from south east at this period.

Pls,

Leave your homes for some where safer , grin grin

aboki nama ! continue to mumu yourself..........the foreign fulanis go soon swallow you up completely.
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by ogwumgbe: 2:11am On May 05, 2021
Omoslim26:

I didn't read that trash you wrote, bcus I already know you are a frustrated taquiyya demon. I should support a man that's advocating for chaos and security break down in Se so that your evil wish for SE to be like your terror ravaged Ne will come to pass right??.
Don't worry keep wishing yourself evil thinking that you are wishing Igbo evil.
Your region has almost become a boko haram state, and I am sure you will still be caught and turned into a suicide bomber by your boko haram taquiyya brothers.

Eghu awusa, puoro m n' uzo ka m gafee. Ozodimgba efulefu
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by QuotaSystem: 2:46am On May 05, 2021
Csami:

Keep quiet! I'm from Mbaise and I travelled home last week. The worse you'll see on the road is just checking points. This news is as fake and dangerous. Adding Mbaise makes this concocted news fake.

Lol I thought ESN's greatest achievement was the total elimination of checkpoints in the SE like some liepobs have been claiming.

So now there are checkpoints even inside their houses. Kudos to ESN angels cool
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by Csami(m): 2:54am On May 05, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Lol I thought ESN's greatest achievement was the total elimination of checkpoints in the SE like some liepobs have been claiming.

So now there are checkpoints even inside their houses. Kudos to ESN angels cool

Shut the F up! I encountered 2 checkpoints. One at naval base in Obingwa and the other at Obinze. You can now go play with your cows, chronic cow f**ker!
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by QuotaSystem: 3:02am On May 05, 2021
Csami:

Shut the F up! I encountered 2 checkpoints. One at naval base in Obingwa and the other at Obinze. You can now go play with your cows, chronic cow f**ker!

2 whole checkpoints? In SE? Stop lying.

ESN's greatest achievement has been the total elimination of checkpoints in the SE.

Stop supporting Fulani propaganda.
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by InvertedHammer: 3:12am On May 05, 2021
athaboi:
Says who kwanu?? Journalism in Nigeria is a charade...it was a great time on 1st May for my friends wedding in Enugwu ukwu in the same Njikoka local govt area they are reporting that people are moving away in their numbers.. there was so many people in that wedding that rice no reach everybody and here you are writing what you feel like. You will sit in washington in far away america and make a phone call to one or two persons and draw a conclusion then boooom...it has become a news
/
This is the zenith of fake news.

Nobody is fleeing their communities to Awka in Anambra state.

Unless it started happening yesterday.

grin grin grin

/
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by Uguruzik(m): 4:07am On May 05, 2021
zangaozanga:

But you and your family still dey IDP camp
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by Incognito403: 4:19am On May 05, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Not for greener pastures bro but for economic conquest.You have no greener pastures to offer except barren land that blessed hardworking igbos will develop and and make to prosper
LoL. I don't do sugarman arguments.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by CNiro: 4:23am On May 05, 2021
NwaNimo1:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/04/residents-flee-villages-communities-south-east-killings-unrest-rise
Zoo Bloggers are tantamount to lies and fake news. I won't blame you guys, the country no make sense. Clueless country.
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by Iykoto86(m): 5:33am On May 05, 2021
zangaozanga:

in your dream fool, nothing they happen.the igbo man has it all,na we they here.
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by immortal2: 5:52am On May 05, 2021
Demonic Serpents and their journalism. Reporters on crises mostly visit the scenes of the crises, but not the chameleons and serpents.
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by ViolentMooslim: 6:52am On May 05, 2021
ogwumgbe:

I think you are frustrated because you can't afford to,to send your account no and let me send you #10000 to buy toto

Can you see what Igbos problem is: toto.

You guys are fools.

Just because you cannot develop your states doesn't mean you will attempt spoiling other people's state as well.

You have your lane. Kill your police men, burn your cities, erect statues for the animal Nnamdi Kanu, hoist your rag Biafra flag, but if you cross your line in AKWA IBOM, then you will know that Anangs and Ibibios are worse than Ikweres and Fulanis combined together.
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by ViolentMooslim: 6:56am On May 05, 2021
athaboi:
next time you don't go about calling people you don't know fool...I give you back hot hot no time

You gave no one nothing hot. My dear, your words were just too insignificant for me to respond in likes too. Insults of such and many more are the signature of Igbos frustration. No one takes them seriously when they insult.

I'm sure they don't even take themselves seriously too.

cheesy
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by ogwumgbe: 7:04am On May 05, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

Can you see what Igbos problem is: toto.

You guys are fools.

Just because you cannot develop your states doesn't mean you will attempt spoiling other people's state as well.

You have your lane. Kill your police men, burn your cities, erect statues for the animal Nnamdi Kanu, hoist your rag Biafra flag, but if you cross your line in AKWA IBOM, then you will know that Anangs and Ibibios are worse than Ikweres and Fulanis combined together.
Like I said, you need to check your brain, you are truly sick no need to waste my intelligence on you. Just visit. The psychiatrist next door bro
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by athaboi(f): 7:20am On May 05, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

You gave no one nothing hot. My dear, your words were just too insignificant for me to respond in likes too. Insults of such and many more are the signature of Igbos frustration. No one takes them seriously when they insult.

I'm sure they don't even take themselves seriously too.

cheesy
I just saw your monicker...a pained yoruba mooslim...a potential terrorist! An average muslim is a terrorist they said but not to worry, we are ready for you evil mohamed religion
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by ViolentMooslim: 8:55am On May 05, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Like I said, you need to check your brain, you are truly sick no need to waste my intelligence on you. Just visit. The psychiatrist next door bro

Stop asking for war.

You morons can't handle it.
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by ViolentMooslim: 9:02am On May 05, 2021
athaboi:
I just saw your monicker...a pained yoruba mooslim...a potential terrorist! An average muslim is a terrorist they said but not to worry, we are ready for you evil mohamed religion

Let me correct you: it is not "an average muslim that is a terrorist, but "ALL" muslims because their tendency is inclined strongly towards brutal violence and unfortunately it's an obligation of their inferior religion.

But back to IPOB, your tribe, the Igbos, which have been represented by the animalistic IPOB group, are the scum of the South. It is not "an average" Igbo that is skewed to greed and illegal and depraved wealth craving but "ALL" the Igbos have such tendencies and that is simply because they know their natural human make. Greed and lucre is in their blood.

Its so bad that the average Igbo trust his wealth to a non Igbo than his brother. They'd prefer to go out and make wealth outside because they know that there is no wealth in the Igbo land.

Such a pity on the Igbos
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by Jonathan39: 9:43am On May 05, 2021
I am Igbo and sure you are not. So stop spewing trash on Igbo thread
Omoslim26:

And wats your business with our leaders??
Don't worry still be pretending with fake taquiyya, you think the 20k your uncle shecow gave to you is free,

Las las you will be used as a suicide bomber.
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by ogwumgbe: 9:55am On May 05, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

Stop asking for war.

You morons can't handle it.
Like I said, no need to waste my brain cells on you, you are inconsequential and a nobody troubled by high undischarged testesterone in your system which is causing your mental derailment and pushing you towards suicide.
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by Bryan88(m): 11:07am On May 05, 2021
athaboi:
Says who kwanu?? Journalism in Nigeria is a charade...it was a great time on 1st May for my friends wedding in Enugwu ukwu in the same Njikoka local govt area they are reporting that people are moving away in their numbers.. there was so many people in that wedding that rice no reach everybody and here you are writing what you feel like. You will sit in washington in far away america and make a phone call to one or two persons and draw a conclusion then boooom...it has become a news
don't mind them...na so dem go dey carry fake fake news up and down dey confuse people!
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by DrMuzungu(m): 11:26am On May 05, 2021
With people like Desmond Idiot going into politics, what do you expect!?
Re: Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise by olatuns2017: 12:20pm On May 05, 2021
[quote author=ogwumgbe post=101387303][/quote]

Region taken over: developing BuT ur region going down the drain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. / Kachikwu Replaces Alison-Madueke As OPEC President / Buratai Dapper In Suit As Wike Hosts Colorful Banquet In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.