Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:05 AM

Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers (20734 Views)

Yoruba Youths Hoist Oduduwa Republic Flags In Lagos / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Abascoh: 9:38pm On May 04, 2021
Curi0us345:
my friend shut up there you're a kid.
Go and read, Jamb exams is approaching and stop putting your gutter mouth when elders are discussing
Moronic Dumbo, of what use is an empty headed, ignorant elder that knows nothing? Which history book records the rubbish claims made by your equally dumb and moronic friend? So If they call elders, foolish drunkards like you that only excel at beer parlour gossip will come out too?
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by funkekemi(f): 9:41pm On May 04, 2021
nairavsdollars:
what if he becomes president or VP
even you who loves how he is treating Igbos won't vote him
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Omodua(m): 9:43pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:

So Wike told you personally he is an Igbo man? undecided
Wike is Igbo man. From same local government with Rotimi Chibuike Amechi,Transport minister. He never denies his Igbo ancestry. But this idiot Wike continues to deny. He is misguided and idiot to the core!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Igboid: 9:43pm On May 04, 2021
Viltron:
haha let them continue to fool themselves. Just one operation by the unsophisticated Nigerian forces and their supreme leader was killed lol. If Nigerian security decides to tackle them, less than a week all of them will be wailing and crying of injustice.
They are joking with the Niger Deltans, the Niger Deltans dont shoot and run like they are known for. You igbo should stop think too much of yourselves. We are not Biafrans, go home and agitate for your nonsense

Which yeye Niger Delta? Was Adaka Boro not killed like a nobody? Was Saro Wiwa not shot by a firing squad by his Abacha friend?
What exactly did they do to stop it?

Are your environments not messed up by oil spillage while you guard oil pipes belonging to Nigerian elites for peanuts?

You lots overestimate yourselves. I don't blame you though, I blame IPOB that have given you lots too much attention.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by funkekemi(f): 9:46pm On May 04, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
After 2023, wike will become a born again and start claiming igbos like his fellow ikwerre
same way as amaechi

1 Like

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Omodua(m): 9:46pm On May 04, 2021
ScamHunter:
This wan is acting strongman
Lol. How strong he is when fear,fear has made him to be sleeping in Army barracks, no longer government lodge.
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Igboid: 9:48pm On May 04, 2021
Omodua:
Wike is Igbo man. From same local government with Rotimi Chibuike Amechi,Transport minister. He never denies his Igbo ancestry. But this idiot Wike continues to deny. He is misguided and idiot to the core!

Don't be foolish.
Wike is not an Igbo man. Some of you IPOB people will never listen.
Ikwerre is not Igbo. Amaechi is an Ikwerre scammer trying to use your inability to reason to scam you into giving him your votes after which he shows you his real Igbo hating Ikwerre side like Wike is currently doing ,when he no longer needed your votes.

Grow a brain and stop being a pawn in minorities game. Nzuzu unu kwusi.

10 Likes

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by luluman: 9:50pm On May 04, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Never seen an Igbo man like this Wike before. How come he hates Biafra so much
Is it by force to like biafra?

1 Like

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Realestbae(f): 9:51pm On May 04, 2021
I don't understand the so called ipob,they want freedom from a certain group yet they are forcing other group to be part of them. Ipob are just too greedy, wicked n self centred. The earlier they realise that Niger Delta can never be part of their agenda the better for them. Ipob go with your five eastern state "greedy folks"

3 Likes

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Omodua(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
How I wish Wike can be transferred to the SE

This man will uproot and dislodge Igbos just as he did in oyigbo.

Any Igbos seen in my area in Port Harcourt is already a goner

Igbos are free to burn the SE but Rivers state is a no go area for them.

I want to also let all Igbos doing biz in Rivers state that if you shut your shop on May 30th and sit at home, just forget about that shop cos it will never be opened again.

Even if an ipob member is sick on May 30th, carry the sickness and go to your shop or forget that shop.

We are mobilising our youths to take over any shop not opened on May 30th.

You are free to shut your shops in the SE but not in Rivers state.
You are a real confirmed Zombie. Talk is cheap. Try your Nonsense and see reaction.
You are making mouth when your oil money is being siphoned by Wike and his cronies.
Get lost!
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 04, 2021
Igboid:

Which yeye Niger Delta? Was Adaka Boro not killed like a nobody? Was Saro Wiwa not shot by a firing squad by his Abacha friend?

Are your environments not messed up by oil spillage while you guard oil pipes belonging to Nigerian elites for peanuts?

You lots overestimate yourselves. I don't blame you though, I blame IPOB that have given you lots too much attention.
OK granted! All you said is the truth but we insist to be left alone. Don't trouble us we aren't exactly happy but being a part of the imaginary country of Biafra will be worse

3 Likes

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Igboid: 9:58pm On May 04, 2021
Viltron:
OK granted! All you said is the truth but we insist to be left alone. Don't trouble us we aren't exactly happy but being a part of the imaginary country of Biafra will be worse

The Truth is that no Igbo wants anything to do with you guys.
Ask around what Ndiigbo think about IPOB multi ethnic Biafra proposal. We on the majority want nothing to do with minorities.
If you are being honest with yourselves you would agree that Ndiigbo naturally segregate ourselves from non Igbo's in any gathering or community.
I am personally angry with any plan by IPOB to make Biafra a tower of Babel by roping minorities in. I personally want an Igbo only Biafra where Igbo language and not Pidgin English will be the official language.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by christistruth01: 10:05pm On May 04, 2021
Abascoh:

So that's the authentic history book? A beer parlour tale by an ethnic warlord which can not be corroborated by any civil war historian is what you are parading as history? If such atrocities as you claimed actually did happen, one would expect widespread reporting of it by history records. Events like the asaba massacre and the pogroms are not in doubt because several authentic historical records from historians on both sides of the war and even foreigners bear record that they occurred. The least you can even do is mention the name of the supposed book where Saro wiwa made this claim yet you can't.

On a Darkling plain

1 Like

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Emyogalanya: 10:12pm On May 04, 2021
He is more worried about the biafra flag meanwhile, the book haram (sharia) flag is been hosted all over Rivers State
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by onuman: 10:15pm On May 04, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/secession-i-wont-allow-anyone-to-annex-hoist-unnecessary-flag-in-rivers-wike/

You are just one person but want to dictate to millions of people in Rivers state who want freedom from the present annihilation by marauders.
You no get shame. You only think of your self and family alone.
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by cjoe3910: 10:15pm On May 04, 2021
[quote author=bolaayenimo post=101377983]Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/secession-i-wont-allow-anyone-to-annex-hoist-unnecessary-flag-in-rivers-wike/[/quote. Now I realized that this man is the biggest foo ever to become a governor
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by onuman: 10:17pm On May 04, 2021
nairavsdollars:
what if he becomes president or VP

Nothing will ever make a man of unknown origin become president of any country.
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by moneyissweet(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2021
Wike is not an igbo man.

There are so many people in bayelsa,benue and Edo who bear's igbo names but can never be regarded as igbo and stupid wike is one of them.

They only bring their useless igbo name out during election.

nairavsdollars:
Never seen an Igbo man like this Wike before. How come he hates Biafra so much
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Masterito(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2021
Provide a link where you viewed it, I need to also see it.
christistruth01:

If you read the Civil War History of the unspeakable atrocities the Biafran Soldiers commited against the Eastern Non-Igbos you will understand
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Masterito(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2021
Any person can say anything in a book, hence I hardly believe. If you have any video or picture evidence, I want to see it. Who killed the great Ken Saro Wiwa?
Christistruth00:

Go and read Ken Saro Wiwa’s book, over 30,000 Ogoni alone were murdered by Ojukwu’s supporters during the War.
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Malawian(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:
Emperor Wike has spoken...

UGM abi na UGU should keep their madness in their region..
Tell wike to visit Obigbo and repeat himself
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by robosky02(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Wike has the size of cane for the IPOB terrorists.

"People we know are attacking police stations and you say they are unknown Gunmen. The truth is, we know who they are. Are they attacking police stations in Rivers? No!, that's because I made sure they were completely flushed out of Rivers State. They are no longer here in Rivers. As long as I remain the governor of this state, no one, group or tribe will attack anyone or police officers.”

HE Nyesom Wike.

I wish bubu can talk like this

Bokoharam would have ended

1 Like

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by onuman: 10:25pm On May 04, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/secession-i-wont-allow-anyone-to-annex-hoist-unnecessary-flag-in-rivers-wike/

Wike, “Rivers people” you call the people in Rivers state is no historical description for any group in the world.

You have limited education. Stop leading the ethnic groups in Rivers state astray because of your private ambition to become VP in Nigeria.
The ethnic groups in Rivers state know that Biafra is going to be a federation of groups quasi independent of the central government. Develop more sense.
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by robosky02(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2021
Malawian:

Tell wike to visit Obigbo and repeat himself

Watin you go do

2 Likes

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Malawian(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin These fulani terrorists are so daft and dumb it beggars belief. Read saro wiwa's book? It is just the same as you using Christian name here to play your taqiya.
If you ask him to quote the said Saro wiwa book, he will begin to rigmarole.
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Malawian(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2021
Wiljemz777:
So Wike told you personally he is an Igbo man?

GUY U NO GET WORK. ANYTHING AGAINST RELIGION AND POLITICS NA YOU GO FIRST MOUTH . GO MEET UR DADDY IN ASO ROCK TO FIND YOU SOMETHING TO DO.

Real twa.t you be!
He is an Igbo man, whether he likes it or not. He should take it up with his God who made him to come from the Igbo race. Michael Jackson is not a white person!
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by Malawian(m): 10:30pm On May 04, 2021
robosky02:

Watin you go do
Nothing, I just wan check something. Make him leave Army come alone, make him show him full chest. Na man he be.
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by donveekings: 10:30pm On May 04, 2021
Anago55:
You have less than 2yrs left so that you will stop feeling like a demi god

See the division this useless man is trying to put between Igbo and their kits and kin . Please stick to protecting your cultists infested ikwere ethnic group and leave others to chat their course
Some of you Igbo's are not even ashamed of your reasoning. You have entitlement mentality. Everybody must belong to you by force. You claim you love Biafra land yet all your businesses, Manson's, are either in Lagos , Kano or Abuja. You have never made any effort to develop Biafra. You don't even stay there. You have senators, governors and others in government yet never recall any of them, you never attack any of them but you take delight in attacking others who refused to join you in your stupidity. What most of you display online is nothing but Inferiority Complex. There are so many countries in the world today with landmass and population less than Anambra and Enugu put together. You must not drag everybody to your thoughtless struggles before you can achieve your aim. You your brain Igbo!

4 Likes

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2021
Igboid:

u fool keep quiet. Adaka is the greatest hero in africa history.. unlike your yam leg ojukwu that run away.. cursed igbos living with human beings.. uselless unity beggers.

3 Likes

Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by ygowon: 10:34pm On May 04, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

Son, they need people to inform them of the deep shit they are in.

A people who will know about drug laws (death penalty) and will "not complain" and still push drugs to those countries need to be informed.

A people who know that fighting a government is futile and yet still tries to "not complaining" needs to be informed.

A people that knows that attacking policemen and soldiers may sum up to attacking their very own brothers and "not complain" by still going ahead to attack them needs to be informed.

Idiots need to be informed.
God explain to the north. No them need am pass
Re: Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:37pm On May 04, 2021
chai this news will make notasyouthink commit suicide, bcux he is too inlove to see niger delta in biafra..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bisi Akande: Nigerians Are Fraudulent, Cheaters, Yet They Still Blame Buhari / Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport / Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.