Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) (45127 Views)

Somebody Said Mikel Agu Is Worse Than Glo Network / Hot Mama! Super Eagles Player, Mikel Agu Shares Sexy Photo Of His Wife On Instag / Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by Joromi1: 10:27pm On May 04, 2021
I would have shed a tear for this nigga but he's an IPOB youth. This nigga thinks he's living the life marrying a white bitch who gave him a son, but shït will definitely hit the fan when she files for divorce and demands her own share of the fortune. It's the way of white bïtches.
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by Nuelito: 10:27pm On May 04, 2021
Congratulations to him
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:29pm On May 04, 2021
Agunnaya
Congras
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by kevapet: 10:34pm On May 04, 2021
Enoch07:
so when will a Portuguese celebrate being a Nigerian?? never I guess.
Yea, never. Not even Cameroonians. No one wants to associate with Helinues s***hole. Ok?
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by OmoOshodi(m): 10:35pm On May 04, 2021
He can't play for Nigeria again

Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by mnwogu(m): 10:43pm On May 04, 2021
Which god?
The GOD I know is not a god.
A god is a toy.
A god could be a non living thing.
The GOD I know is GOD ALMIGHTY

Which God did u see him write? Are u having eye problems?
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by Komu1048(m): 10:47pm On May 04, 2021
etrange:
Lol... I was smiling and crying. Happy for him, sad that after all these years, Africans still celebrate being citizens of anywhere other than Africa. I wonder how a foreigner would react to this post that clearly portrays the supremacy of the western world. It's like we shouldn't even be complaining when these guys see us as inferior cause nothing screams "we are inferior" more than posts like this. Yet it's not the guy's fault. God help us.

Has anyone seen the series called 3% ?

Oga if Egypt give me their citizenship. I go thank God and jakpa. Sabi you dey Nairaland, see number of bad news wey Dey only today, ok multiply am with 365 then raise am with power 3, becoz more are coming in the future. Na that kontri u want?

Baba God answer my prayer this kain time next year make I Dey one of this European country they read nairaland

1 Like

Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by IfIPerishIPeris: 10:51pm On May 04, 2021
Great
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by ThierryJay: 10:51pm On May 04, 2021
Joromi1:
I would have shed a tear for this nigga but he's an IPOB youth. This nigga thinks he's living room the life marrying a white bitch who gave him a son, but shït will definitely hit the fan when she files for divorce and demands her own share of the fortune. It's the way of white bïtches.

That don't look like a white bitch to me o. All I see is a well bleached Naija lady. Check the knuckles. Even the son doesn't look half-caste but carries the strong physical features of his papa and mama grin
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by etrange: 11:05pm On May 04, 2021
Komu1048:

Oga if Egypt give me their citizenship. I go thank God and jakpa. Sabi you dey Nairaland, see number of bad news wey Dey only today, ok multiply am with 365 then raise am with power 3, becoz more are coming in the future. Na that kontri u want?

Baba God answer my prayer this kain time next year make I Dey one of this European country they read nairaland

I'm not disputing your stance. I don't have the right to do that cause I don't live in Africa myself. I'm only saying it's sad it is what it is.
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by Komu1048(m): 11:33pm On May 04, 2021
etrange:

I'm not disputing your stance. I don't have the right to do that cause I don't live in Africa myself. I'm only saying it's sad it is what it is.

Bros u b odogwu, u have everything to be grateful for?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:17am On May 05, 2021
If possible to buy Ghanaian citizenship.. I no mind spending 4m to get their citizenship status
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by Starchy7(m): 12:50am On May 05, 2021
FortifiedCity:
This is very good news.

Please in any case if Buhari continues his onslaught against Christians and southerners through bandits, bokoharam and herdsmen, Biafra will fight back with full force and will need the support of all biafrans in diaspora to conquer this enemy
Gentle man in your life please pray not to ever witness war.. bcuz you might not live to tell the story..
go and ask your elders how the last civil war was.. then come back and comment!!
las las if you fight and die na still other people go come flex,, reason am ma guy.. e get why!!
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by justjify(m): 1:04am On May 05, 2021
He no send Buhari
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by One4me: 1:40am On May 05, 2021
etrange:
Lol... I was smiling and crying. Happy for him, sad that after all these years, Africans still celebrate being citizens of anywhere other than Africa. I wonder how a foreigner would react to this post that clearly portrays the supremacy of the western world. It's like we shouldn't even be complaining when these guys see us as inferior cause nothing screams "we are inferior" more than posts like this. Yet it's not the guy's fault. God help us.

I wish he will just take the Passport and keep his mouth shut, while making use of it.
How Nigerians have come to lack shame this much, still baffles me.
Some will even be celebrating that they are now married to one ugly, Old White woman or imagine Black women who celebrate toning their skin color white?

He feels he has won the Lotto Jackpot or is it not these racist Westerners that gave another Black man Paper?
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by famzynet: 2:14am On May 05, 2021
Enoch07:
so when will a Portuguese celebrate being a Nigerian?? never I guess.
What is there to celebrate in Nigeria. Buhari supporter.
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by etrange: 2:54am On May 05, 2021
One4me:

I wish he will just take the Passport and keep his mouth shut, while making use of it.
How Nigerians have come to lack shame this much, still baffles me.
Some will even be celebrating that they are now married to one ugly, Old White woman or imagine Black women who celebrate toning their skin color white?

He feels he has won the Lotto Jackpot or is it not these racist Westerners that gave another Black man Paper?

Yeah, I understand why the post would be considered very shameful. He was probably just excited or just want to be recognised as someone dual citizenship. Whichever, that's where fate has kept Africans.
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by ogwumgbe: 3:25am On May 05, 2021
etrange:

Western world are also switching their citizenship to Africa so there's nothing like Western supremacy there. it's just a matter of choice

1 Like

Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 3:37am On May 05, 2021
Good decision, nigeria don't value human being
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by olamide0147: 3:46am On May 05, 2021
FortifiedCity:
This is very good news.

Please in any case if Buhari continues his onslaught against Christians and southerners through bandits, bokoharam and herdsmen, Biafra will fight back with full force and will need the support of all biafrans in diaspora to conquer this enemy
So make him leave his peaceful life and come join you fools in exhibiting your madness?
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by Pharaohny: 4:20am On May 05, 2021
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by Pharaohny: 4:20am On May 05, 2021
A
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by valuedammy(m): 5:01am On May 05, 2021
This one don finally escape for this Zoogeria Country called Nigeria. Baba God, pls I also need this kain opportunity for me and my Family.
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by Focusmind: 5:17am On May 05, 2021
I am not hating but celebrating being a citizen of another country on social media smacks of inferiority complex. This is very common with Nigerians and African players. Mikel Obi did same when he got his UK passport.

I was thinking that with their exposure and status, they should maintain some level of dignified silence in things like this. Everything is about God in Nigeria and for Nigerians and that's why our religious leaders are taken advantage and playing mind games with us. As someone asked above, whether God works with Portuguese immigration.

In sane countries, things works properly and you don't need one divine miracle to get what belongs to you, unlike here that we keep calling and invoking divine spirit to intercede on our behalf because of man made problems we brought unto ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by Chirowman(m): 7:17am On May 05, 2021
Congratulations to Agu
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by Judybash93(m): 7:18am On May 05, 2021
"what god cannot do doesn't exist?"

What a load of crap!!!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by deavicky(m): 8:17am On May 05, 2021
I'm trying to understand why you thank God for becoming a citizen of other country. Is it not the same God that put in ur original country or u think he does not know what he is doing.
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by femi4: 8:29am On May 05, 2021
kktbm:
Congratulations...... but does he dream to play with Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandez grin
He's already a Nigerian international....too late to wear portuguese jersey
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by femi4: 8:31am On May 05, 2021
deavicky:
I'm trying to understand why you thank God for becoming a citizen of other country. Is it not the same God that put in ur original country or u think he does not know what he is doing.
After his career , he's sure of a good old age life in portugal compared to Nigeria
Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by femi4: 8:32am On May 05, 2021
Focusmind:
I am not hating but celebrating being a citizen of another country on social media smacks of inferiority complex. This is very common with Nigerians and African players. Mikel Obi did same when he got his UK passport.

I was thinking that with their exposure and status, they should maintain some level of dignified silence in things like this. Everything is about God in Nigeria and for Nigerians and that's why our religious leaders are taken advantage and playing mind games with us. As someone asked above, whether God works with Portuguese immigration.

In sane countries, things works properly and you don't need one divine miracle to get what belongs to you, unlike here that we keep calling and invoking divine spirit to intercede on our behalf because of man made problems we brought unto ourselves.

Wait until you have opportunity to travel out of the Country, you ll understand better

1 Like

Re: Mikel Agu Becomes A Portuguese Citizen (Photo) by petitejolie(f): 9:49am On May 05, 2021
Thank God for your life bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Rocks Traditional Outfit (Photos) / Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures / Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.