Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station (29511 Views)

Nationwide Blackout As TCN Shut Down National Grid Over Labour Strike / Sani Bello: Boko Haram Have Taken Control Of Shiroro LGA, Recruiting villagers / Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by SeniorGee(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2021
Light no kuma dey before
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by Kreme(m): 7:09pm On May 04, 2021
wwwihy:

Usual suspects... spreading Fake News

Enyinnaya Abaribe will easily manufactured Fake News to the cheering of his IPOB TERRORISTS MEMBERS
Nutterner spotted....God go soon punish una

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by Brushstrokes20: 7:10pm On May 04, 2021
Buhari is tragedy personified!

NIG URGENTLY NEEDS A LEADER!
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by Kaiser20: 7:13pm On May 04, 2021
Jane649:
How did we get here
It started in 2014 when some brain dead politicians from both south and north presented Buhari a man on artificial life support as president ,the rest became history.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by BobbieZion(m): 7:18pm On May 04, 2021
helinues:
Let's wait and see

Wait and see what?
Terrorist sympathizer.
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by Iamolukorede(m): 7:20pm On May 04, 2021
Kandeed:
Maybe this would make Nigerians hit the street cuz it's obvious we're all very docile and stupid to accept any shit thrown at us

Stupid people y'all are scared to come out and protest and say enough is enough to this nonsense and Bullshit. Bandits have killed over one thousand people since January(the ones we heard) and the toll keeps increasing every bleeping day. keep getting scared until bandits and gunmen are all in ur streets by then the death y'all are running from would be inevitable. Demented sect of Coward citizens

You can say that again, many of us are yet to realize that Nigeria problems are severe problems, take a look at all sectors and department of each state. Yet many and the elite kept mute Asif all is well.

This current leadership and is previous are all monumental failure's until this present time, a leader ship without blue print or templates to lead this country through a progressive path.

Furthermore, the youth don't seem ready to fight their right, in a sane country things don't happen like it does here. Nigeria problems are Nigerians and her solutions is here in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:22pm On May 04, 2021
Seems like a political game to me...may God have mercy!!!
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by bigcasava1(m): 7:23pm On May 04, 2021
And they have not deploy troop and they are busy killing innocent people in south east

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by Hamiltonii: 7:25pm On May 04, 2021
mrsage:
Okay.

These guys Re getting more confident. Very soon they will take over National assets like:

Airport
sea ports
Certainly not those within the Niger Delta ND. Lagos, Maybe.
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:25pm On May 04, 2021
No problem they are free to take over kanji dam we have been using generator set since 1914 Lord laggard Amalgamated us with these backward souls from Sahel

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by newdawn2017(f): 7:31pm On May 04, 2021
xpressionx:
Like play like play Nigeria is gradually turning to Aleppo in Syria,starting from the north.

The north and south do not have the same persuasions.Let their elders talk to them or it will be late when the south finally moves ahead.

I don buy one packet of candle keep before e go add money like hand sanitizer during covid
I go buy kerosene & lamp now my dear. & gen b4 e go add money
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by annyz: 7:35pm On May 04, 2021
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by Iamolukorede(m): 7:35pm On May 04, 2021
Hogan17:
Can't Nigerians both rich and poor match out and demand a total resignation from the current administration?
Why is everyone just sitting down quietly!

I swears, many of us don't know yet that the problems of this country is severe, everyone acting like all is well.

Since 1960 we have been enjoying.black out in this country, yet the suffering continues until now, this administration and the previous are all collosal failure. A leadership with no template or blue print to lead this country through a progressive path. Enough is enough in this shit hole.

Nigeria problems are Nigerians and her solutions is right here in Nigeria, if you know you know.
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by YourNextLevel(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2021
And they reasoned to build gas plant in Brono state . Fools!

Idiots
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by Bimpe29: 7:53pm On May 04, 2021
Do you consider this quagmire as wrath of the Almighty?
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by Reeses: 8:08pm On May 04, 2021
Hogan17:
Can't Nigerians both rich and poor match out and demand a total resignation from the current administration?
Why is everyone just sitting down quietly!
What stops you from leading the matching out? Start it now you will be surprise how many people will back you up but I guess you won’t because you are a scaredy-cat.
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by lonlytroy(m): 8:11pm On May 04, 2021
Empty threat
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by spacechuks(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2021
wink2015:
ELECTRICITY POWER SHOULD BE DECENTRALISED IN NIGERIA.

It should be devolves to the state that has the byproducts to generate power.

The problem in one region of the country should not be made to affects the entire country or a large segment of the nation.

The same changes should also applies to other areas be controlled by the federal government.

Nigeria systems are antiprogress by default

When Lagos state wanted to self generate power to Carter for Lagos alone , the fulani constitution kicked against it,

Go to Omoku and Bonny in Rivers State and experience the manisfestaton of constant power
States should be independent to create healthy competition; the fact that my blood brother refuse to get tall in my family should not stop me from getting tall

For over 50years, we are still grappling with power issues, the yuroba man the other time took power funds of 16billion dollars

For those of you saying Our darling nation, shame on you because if the current structure is not change , Nigeria will never ever get better

Just imagine we have more northerners in the force, police ,Dss, they should be restructure to their individual states to Carter for their salaries , only if that state will not wake up from sleep; WHAT it simply denotes is that the southern states are the ones paying the salaries of the northern citizens in various forces in this country

The gas deposit in the delta is enough to provide constant power for the delta for the next one thousand years , but the fulanii will not allow us to utilize our God given blessings
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by DONFASZY(m): 8:44pm On May 04, 2021
On to d 30-1hr a week power supply

Mr Demon and Mrs Evil marry on top our leader head and ve move into Nigeria to stay
Lord
I curse all of dem devils to perish ASAP to save Nigeria before 2023
Life will be better IJN
Lord leads
Darkness and light dont ve anytin in common
Where light stays
Darkness disappears
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by superjab247: 9:10pm On May 04, 2021
xpressionx:
Like play like play Nigeria is gradually turning to Aleppo in Syria,starting from the north.

The north and south do not have the same persuasions.Let their elders talk to them or it will be late when the south finally moves ahead.

I don buy one packet of candle keep before e go add money like hand sanitizer during covid
So u dey pray make candle cost so that u go cash out like sanitiser and sim card Abi
cool cool
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by nedekid: 9:58pm On May 04, 2021
orion7:
They should take over the station.

At least all these useless zombies calling GMB there darling daddy wont have light to charge fone.

Fools
Abi oh
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by nedekid: 9:59pm On May 04, 2021
tuoyoojo:
I stand amazed

How would a govt stand and watch a group destroy what it sworn to protect

Major General that cannot guarantee security is that one Major General.

Let this be a lesson to us that a man cannot give what he doesn't have

These boko boys want to ensure that no body presents NEPA bill as certificate again
No be for my mouth you hear say generalisimo na quota system with Nepa bill certificate grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by Joseph08(m): 10:57pm On May 04, 2021
We are already in blackout it doesn't change anything grin

Shithole Corntree!
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by delpee(f): 11:46pm On May 04, 2021
Hmmm! This is possible considering what the Niger State governor said recently. Shiroro is quite strategic both for generation and transmission of power. We can't afford to lose this to bandits. God help us.
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by Yeahmehn: 12:46am On May 05, 2021
What I was saying the other day when minister was making mouth about ongoing work at the dam
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by Hastala: 11:20am On May 05, 2021
Rema and frieboy sets for studio release of a music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbhUjW_5Kew
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by Stonecoldstare1: 11:31am On May 05, 2021
I'm gonna derail a bit but i'm really desperate and don't know what else to do.

I know I may be leaning into a stereotype about Africans and cyber fraud but this is the main truth, you are welcomed to say no if you can't help me
I managed to get into a university and we have our exams starting this Friday and my school fees are yet to be paid. Please I beg of you, I just need about 10000 naira, the Nigerian naira is a weak currency so what ever European currency, it will definitely fall. Please help me
I'm a student schooling in Nigeria and i've been disowned by my parents for being gay, ever since I've been fending on my own
Account number : 3131911577
Bank : First bank of Nigeria

Please no amount is too small even if it's 100 naira, I need to raise this money before Friday. Thank you as you comply
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by Tundex911: 12:36pm On May 05, 2021
They go soon talk say na fake news now...

Though nothing is real in 9ja sef

Smh
Re: Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station by Ishilove: 8:58pm On May 06, 2021
Norphiee:
God please take me out of this shit hole called a country embarassed embarassed
Stay. Together we can make Nigeria great again grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) / Fact Check: Did Osinbajo Patronise Ice Cream Shop After Shettima’s Comment? / US, Others Caution Buhari On Choice Of Petroleum Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.