Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,671,475 members, 6,281,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 May 2021 at 08:14 PM

Please Help I've Just Been Scammed! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help I've Just Been Scammed! (506 Views)

I Have Just Been Scammed!!!! / I've Just Been Scammed / Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help I've Just Been Scammed! by Elmaaq: 8:00pm On May 04
Tobiloba37:

thanks alot. can i have your whatsapp number please

Brekete family
0818 899 1011
From the Facebook page
Re: Please Help I've Just Been Scammed! by waleyp(m): 8:04pm On May 04
It's now you know you are 18? When you took the decision you didn't consult anyone for help.... Bro all I can say now is you just need to move on, find a way to be focus on your exam or how you going to raise the money back
Tobiloba37:

the question is how? my exam is coming up in a few weeks time and without paying i wont be able to sit for it.. pls if you know anyone i can meet to help me to get that guys pls give me their contact. i have never scammed anyone before so why would this happen to me i'm only 18 years old. if i don't get a solution then i'm afraid i'm left with no other option than suicide
Re: Please Help I've Just Been Scammed! by Tobiloba37: 8:17pm On May 04
Elmaaq:

Brekete family 0818 899 1011 From the Facebook page

thanks bro
Re: Please Help I've Just Been Scammed! by Tobiloba37: 8:18pm On May 04
[quote author=Elmaaq post=101382857]

Suicide shouldn't be an option
There's has to be another way the money can come, a loan from a relative, a gift etc
Police case may take awhile....[/quote

believe me i wish there was a way out. i'm just so depressed i could just end it anytime from now and rest
Re: Please Help I've Just Been Scammed! by cybersoldiers: 8:59pm On May 04
Tobiloba37:

i've gone to the bank to report and the guy told me to forget about the issue and move else i will spend more than that. i'm only 19 years old please do you know anyone that can help?

Go to your bank and make a formal report and you're saying this crap.

Who is the guy that told you such in the bank?

Go and report the account.
Re: Please Help I've Just Been Scammed! by zabimaru: 10:20pm On May 04
As a boy this are some of the few moments that you have to be a man.
Many people have scam stories to tell and they are telling it because they are alive and have moved past it.
If you commit suicide, what next? Your burial will be another source of expenditure for those charged with your upkeep.
your greed led to this, man up and tell whoever is funding you. if you have to cry, cry!
Tell them and beg for the school fees. If they refuse, take a loan from your friends, if they refuse, meet lecturers and beg. Explore every single option apart from seeking sympathy online, that should be the last resort. At least when the online community has seen how you have humiliated yourself from begging upandan, they'll be moved to assist.
Re: Please Help I've Just Been Scammed! by stephanie79548: 11:20pm On May 04
ToBiLoBa OOO! All You Need Now Is To Move On.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Killers Of Junior Nkwelle A Five Year Old Nigerian Found Guilty Of Manslaughter / Missing Toheeb & Tajudeen Found Dead Two Houses Away From Their House / Papa Jailed For Stealing Cloth And Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.