Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,564 members, 7,801,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson (62763 Views)

Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets / Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 28, 2021
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by bleskid: 10:52pm On May 28, 2021
how this kind person won't have hiv .... angry....
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by Akinbahm(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2021
Offpoint1:
Having more than one partner is STUPIDITY...

Having unprotected sex with a lady is SUPER MEGA ULTRA PRO MAX STUPIDITY.

Especially those girls wey dey quick open leg.

2 Likes

Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by vickodedon(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2021
I can relate.. I just treated mine last week... Small thing I for still band the girl raw yesterday.. Konji an bastard
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
If you are a niggarrr and you have not experienced sexually transmitted wahalar then you are not a real niggarrr

The one when do me inside early 2019
I bang two girls within one month inside February 2019 without condom

O boy! When my dickkk start to dey scratch me after three weeks of the sex. I nearly mad..my dick nearly fall off because of scratching... that thing chop almost my thirty thousand naira. I first go normal chemist. Them give me Injection still the thing nor stop.
I run go uniben health centre... The doctor shook me penicillin injection plus one other injection like that

I can never forget last two years! Now ehnnn. My condom dey always dey with me steadily. Now i don reason am say he be like all these girls can actually have infection but the thing nor dey dirsturb them and he nor dey show for their body.
Na we guys the thing dey dirsturb pass.

1 Like

Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by VlamesIffect(f): 10:54pm On May 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin

No dey fvvck without condo! You no go hear word....
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by Loverboy3333: 10:55pm On May 28, 2021
Okay, make all of una dey use condom then make I de enjoy d raw grin grin grin

Wise man grin

1 Like

Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by thekingofafrica: 10:57pm On May 28, 2021
You no like yourself dear poster, how did you feel comfy doing that much women??
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by DashDolls(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2021
Are you sure you won't fornicate again?

2 Likes

Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by thaoriginator: 10:59pm On May 28, 2021
Feggie3:

Many are mad but few are roaming!! sad
Jehovah save ur children!!
If me ah mad me go tell you fi go suck yuh mada
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by osazsky(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2021
jimmyolasun:

Go for another HIV test after 3 months. You can never tell
na window period the thing day now it wont show till 3 months time wat a pitty.they will nerver learn.na them go they shout something must kill a man but do u really need to kill yourself kids everywhere
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by 27Pushing30: 11:00pm On May 28, 2021
24brains:
My friends always call me "CR7 womanizer" due to my habit of moving with multiple partners.

It all began last week when I had unprotected sex with one of my partners. I started having inching on my male organ. I noticed it was suddenly swollen. I was still forming boss until I noticed yellowish sperm like discharge gushing out from the tip of my penis.

At first, I thought it was pre-cum. I cleaned it up and packaged it back into my boxer. Few minutes later, i felt wetness and stains all over my boxers. Behold what I just cleaned showed up again.

I screemed and cleaned it up again still wondering if there can be ejaculation without erection and stimulation.

It didn't end there. I began to urinate frequently and it felt like hell discharging urine, my feet held tightly to the ground, body stiffened and screaming followed.

I was in pains for good three days walking around with embarrassing wet boxers with offensive smell from the dripage. I began to pray. I thought my penis was becoming rotten because I have never experienced such. I thought the tube that controls sperm/urine had ruptured.

After a week of no relief and erection, I summoned the courage to see my doctor. He ran some test and said I have Chlamydia STI(sexually transmitted infection). He administerd some drugs to me and also run HIV test on me which I came out NEGATIVE.

Please share your first time experience with STD and STI so that our fellow RAW men can learn.

Lol guy learn and move on

Never have sex with a babe without condom

Never have sex with a babe you feel belongs to the street ... even with a condom
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by SeriouslySense(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
At least you did not get hiv, it will stress you out.
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by simplesearch: 11:07pm On May 28, 2021
Do yourself good by genuinely repenting of your sin of fornication before its too late. Otherwise the Discharge in hell will be unstoppable. Actually the sin you love committing the most on earth is what you will be recreating in hell, unfortunately it won't give you any pleasure again like it does on earth, but rather an unending eternal pain. Repent before its too late!

Revelation 9:21
Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Revelation 2:21
And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

4 Likes

Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by UndissolvedMeta(m): 11:11pm On May 28, 2021
Baba how far I dey UNiBEN area ,can I see you ?

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
If you are a niggarrr and you have not experienced sexually transmitted wahalar then you are not a real niggarrr

O boy! When my dickkk start to dey scratch me after three weeks of the sex. I nearly mad..my dick nearly fall off because of scratching... that thing chop almost my thirty thousand naira. I first go normal chemist. Them give me Injection still the thing nor stop.
I run go uniben health centre... The doctor shook me penicillin injection plus one other injection like that

I can never forget last two years! Now ehnnn. My condom dey always dey with me steadily. Now i don reason am say he be like all these girls can actually have infection but the thing nor dey dirsturb them and he nor dey show for their body.
Na we guys the thing dey dirsturb pass.

1 Like

Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by EmmanuelBanks: 11:12pm On May 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've never gone wrong with raw.

Once your pull-out game is good and you have hypo, jik or methylated spirit to soak your preek in immediately afterwards, why shortchange yourself with a rubber?

Why?

A CR7 in kpekus matter that is scared of STI/HIV is that one a CR7?
Ogbeni, you're less than an Aiyegbeni.

lol, omo this your method no be here ooo...wont those substance (hypo, jik) peel or affect ones private part..pls enlighten me
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by hansomb: 11:13pm On May 28, 2021
Very soon you go turn from CR7 to George Best or Ali Dia Beware of excessive alcohol and excessive women. God loves moderation. Even if you are sinning don't over step the boundary.
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by stagger: 11:18pm On May 28, 2021
24brains:
My friends always call me "CR7 womanizer" due to my habit of moving with multiple partners.

It all began last week when I had unprotected sex with one of my partners. I started having inching on my male organ. I noticed it was suddenly swollen. I was still forming boss until I noticed yellowish sperm like discharge gushing out from the tip of my penis.

At first, I thought it was pre-cum. I cleaned it up and packaged it back into my boxer. Few minutes later, i felt wetness and stains all over my boxers. Behold what I just cleaned showed up again.

I screemed and cleaned it up again still wondering if there can be ejaculation without erection and stimulation.

It didn't end there. I began to urinate frequently and it felt like hell discharging urine, my feet held tightly to the ground, body stiffened and screaming followed.

I was in pains for good three days walking around with embarrassing wet boxers with offensive smell from the dripage. I began to pray. I thought my penis was becoming rotten because I have never experienced such. I thought the tube that controls sperm/urine had ruptured.

After a week of no relief and erection, I summoned the courage to see my doctor. He ran some test and said I have Chlamydia STI(sexually transmitted infection). He administerd some drugs to me and also run HIV test on me which I came out NEGATIVE.

Please share your first time experience with STD and STI so that our fellow RAW men can learn.

Better go for another test in 3 months. Since the exposure was recent, you may be in the window period.
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 28, 2021
How are you sure you're HIV free? You did test just after few weeks of being infected and you concluded you're free.

Go back for a confirmation test.

SMH.
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by Deicide: 11:23pm On May 28, 2021
Why did it take the op so love to visit doctor, Nawa o
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by Henon: 11:24pm On May 28, 2021
Last last na punna go stil kill you
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by uthlaw: 11:26pm On May 28, 2021
24brains:

is like u just start having sex, have contact it more than 10times....shey u don do abortion for babe before?
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by rabiudon: 11:31pm On May 28, 2021
I currently have this issue.....! I just dey vex since[/quote]Azythromicin
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by Insectkiller: 11:33pm On May 28, 2021
Sharp shooter!

Go and fvck RAW again, ok.

Pvssy licker banza

1 Like

Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by berrystunn(m): 11:36pm On May 28, 2021
24brains:

You have HIV guy ...
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by Vincyman: 11:38pm On May 28, 2021
Number1benue:
A good name is better than riches
I pitty his supporters 😆😂
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 28, 2021
grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Na we guys the thing dey dirsturb pass. Because this two girls way I bang. Them clean and fine finish. If to say I be head master...I for even give them head. Na God save me say I nor be head master....but a real niggarrr...if not na both my mouth and dickkk for scratch me die

grin grin grin
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 28, 2021
OmoOshodi:
Ok......guy go for another test in 6 month time to be sure you are not HIV positive

Till then

Happy HIV to you o

Happy HIV KWA? grin grin
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by KingZebedee(m): 11:44pm On May 28, 2021
I strongly believe that someday I'm still gonna have an answer to this my very particular (simple) and (single) question here in nairaland AND I'LL KEEP POSTING IT HERE UNTILL I HAVE A SATISFIED ANSWER...

And my question goes to all the (BABA) supporters and hardcore fans, not just here in nairaland but world and nationwide...

ASIDE FROM OTHER ISSUES LIKE ETHNIC-COMMUNAL CRISES, BANDITS KIDNAPPINGS WHICH IS BEFFALLING THE NATION NOW, COUPLED WITH THE HERDS MEN INCESSANT KILLINGS ACCROSS THE NATION WHICH IS SERIOUSLY THREATENING THE PEACE AND UNITY OF THIS VERY NATION NOW, PLEASE SENTIMENT ASIDE.

I'm Still in a very big shock up till date, obviously. wondering and asking different questions, making different researchs on Why haven't this (APC) Buhari administration keen to restore steady power (electricity ) in this country just like other nations no matter what it may take the government and this administration, in other to stand a chance of making a history and writing his names with a golden pen in the history book of this country and for the generation to come?, and it was among the key factor that made a lot of Nigerians voted for him during the 2015 general election.. and he promised Nigerians during his first and second campaign to proffer an everlasting end to lack of electricity in this country, even went ahead using it as their top promise and no 1' priority including as their political mantra,, and also campaigned vigorousely with it.. And now, How time flies. yet he only have just about t two years + to vacate from that Moda f*kin place... Damn Mehn..as for me the president has already made among the list of failed leaders Africa ever had in my political dairy... And last last nija na scam and yet some are still haven't waked from slumber...���..

My answers pls...

2 Likes

Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by penocrat1(m): 11:49pm On May 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Na we guys the thing dey dirsturb pass. Because this two girls way I bang. Them clean and fine finish. If to say I be head master...I for even give them head. Na God save me say I nor be head master....but a real niggarrr...if not na both my mouth and dickkk for scratch me die
Daaaammm niggggar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) / Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Types Of Contraceptives Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.