Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson (62657 Views)

Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets / Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by 24brains(m): 1:09am On Jun 11, 2021
pholu88:
grin shocked God gave you another chance use am well shocked shocked HIV/AIDS is real
Oba awon raw(Monday night raw) grin
if fire burn pickin, he go see ashes dey run
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by dmelrick7: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2021
Nursery and pre-primary children need a caring mind more than watchful eyes. A teacher training course programs nurture caring minds to become the most attentive teachers
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by 24brains(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
JavaScript909:
Lol most girls are bags and piles of STDs, fear them!
the fear of women is the begining of wisdom my dear
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by Areola14(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
24brains:
My friends always call me "CR7 womanizer" due to my habit of moving with multiple partners.

It all began last week when I had unprotected sex with one of my partners. I started having inching on my male organ. I noticed it was suddenly swollen. I was still forming boss until I noticed yellowish sperm like discharge gushing out from the tip of my penis.

At first, I thought it was pre-cum. I cleaned it up and packaged it back into my boxer. Few minutes later, i felt wetness and stains all over my boxers. Behold what I just cleaned showed up again.

I screemed and cleaned it up again still wondering if there can be ejaculation without erection and stimulation.

It didn't end there. I began to urinate frequently and it felt like hell discharging urine, my feet held tightly to the ground, body stiffened and screaming followed.

I was in pains for good three days walking around with embarrassing wet boxers with offensive smell from the dripage. I began to pray. I thought my penis was becoming rotten because I have never experienced such. I thought the tube that controls sperm/urine had ruptured.

After a week of no relief and erection, I summoned the courage to see my doctor. He ran some test and said I have Chlamydia STI(sexually transmitted infection). He administerd some drugs to me and also run HIV test on me which I came out NEGATIVE.

Please share your first time experience with STD and STI so that our fellow RAW men can learn.
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by 24brains(m): 11:04am On Aug 04, 2021
Fedrick100:
Lol
Thank God I haven’t tasted this una dey call sex
thats how one girl lied to me that she was walking into the bedroom when she hit her leg and accidentaly fell on her ex boyfriend erect pen*s and it went straight into her pussy. That was how she lost her virginity. Meanwhile, she was forming virgin before i went in.
Re: I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson by Fedrick100: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
24brains:
thats how one girl lied to me that she was walking into the bedroom when she hit her leg and accidentaly fell on her ex boyfriend erect pen*s and it went straight into her pussy. That was how she lost her virginity. Meanwhile, she was forming virgin before i went in.
Lol
Virgin keh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient / 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths / Lightning Strike Kills Referee During Football Match In Niger State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.