Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Who At Fault Among The Pastor And New Member - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who At Fault Among The Pastor And New Member (828 Views)

Is It Acceptable To Withhold Tithes If I Disagree With The Pastor? / ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who At Fault Among The Pastor And New Member by Adamgeneral12: 6:01pm On May 04, 2021
I salute all d men of God in the house may God keep reward u with uncontaminated spirit in JESUS name
Pls something happened with my friend relative and i keep thinking of it that how can this kind thing happen when they say with God all power must to bow down.
It happens that my friend is an Igede and He's one of my close friend, he come and told me that one of his relative say he accepted Jesus as his lord and saviour,that sound good to every one around him. so he keep on going to church listing to preaching from the same pastor that convinced him to be a good Christian
one day he went to Church and d pastor preach about idol and d thing touched did guy so after service he went to d pastor and explain to him that he has an idol that he us to give fowl every month, the pastor now says is an abomination to b serving God with idol.
They now followed him down to his resident and ask him to bring out d idol he went in and brought it out and d pastor pray and pray after d prayer he told d guy that 'Ogun esu ti se' he now gave d guy kerosene say make he pore am for the idol head and he gave him matches to light it, in short they burnt the idol that day in d present of everyone.
Latter d guy keep having evil dream he will rush to d pastor d pastor will say Jesus is in control so teeeey the guy come die.
When his people now carry his dead body go Igede for berryal the elders now say something is fishy about his death dey start searching searching allover and they is the spirit of the idol that kill him.
Now,I have seen some Igede that born again and have seen some people that are idol worshiper that turn to church,how come did one come die in d hands of idol?
The pastor that push him to burn the idol did he has any blames to b blame?
He d Igede did also have a blame on his head?
Re: Who At Fault Among The Pastor And New Member by SportsHD: 6:05pm On May 04, 2021
You no be strong man in the spirit, you go dey burn idol on orders of a pastor who's probably after his pocket?
Religion would be the fall of many people.
Re: Who At Fault Among The Pastor And New Member by Kobojunkiee: 6:33pm On May 04, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
I salute all d men of God in the house may God keep reward u with uncontaminated spirit in JESUS name
Pls something happened with my friend relative and i keep thinking of it that how can this kind thing happen when they say with God all power must to bow down.
It happens that my friend is an Igede and He's one of my close friend, he come and told me that one of his relative say he accepted Jesus as his lord and saviour,that sound good to every one around him. so he keep on going to church listing to preaching from the same pastor that convinced him to be a good Christian
one day he went to Church and d pastor preach about idol and d thing touched did guy so after service he went to d pastor and explain to him that he has an idol that he us to give fowl every month, the pastor now says is an abomination to b serving God with idol.
They now followed him down to his resident and ask him to bring out d idol he went in and brought it out and d pastor pray and pray after d prayer he told d guy that 'Ogun esu ti se' he now gave d guy kerosene say make he pore am for the idol head and he gave him matches to light it, in short they burnt the idol that day in d present of everyone.
Latter d guy keep having evil dream he will rush to d pastor d pastor will say Jesus is in control so teeeey the guy come die.
When his people now carry his dead body go Igede for berryal the elders now say something is fishy about his death dey start searching searching allover and they is the spirit of the idol that kill him.
Now,I have seen some Igede that born again and have seen some people that are idol worshiper that turn to church,how come did one come die in d hands of idol?
The pastor that push him to burn the idol did he has any blames to b blame?
He d Igede did also have a blame on his head?
I am afraid your story has nothing to do with God. undecided

God told you from even before Jesus Christ arrived, that He has no part in your pastors and what they pretend to so in His name. God told you that He would no longer use humans as shepherds ...declaring that He alone will Shepherd His own flock.

Ezekiel 34 vs 9-16 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. So, you shepherds, listen to the word of the Lord!
10. The Lord God says, “I am against the shepherds. I will demand my sheep from them. I will fire them. They will not be my shepherds anymore. Then the shepherds will not be able to feed themselves, and I will save my flock from their mouths. Then my sheep will not be food for them.”
11. The Lord God says, “I myself will be their Shepherd. I will search for my sheep and take care of them.
12. If a shepherd is with his sheep when they begin to wander away, he will go searching for them. In the same way I will search for my sheep. I will save them and bring them back from all the places where they were scattered on that dark and cloudy day.
13. I will bring them back from those nations. I will gather them from those countries and bring them back to their own land. I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, by the streams, and in all the places where people live.
14. I will lead them to grassy fields. They will go to the place high on the mountains of Israel and lie down on good ground and eat the grass. They will eat in rich grassland on the mountains of Israel.
15. Yes, I will feed my flock, and I will lead them to a place of rest.” This is what the Lord God said.
16. “I will search for the lost sheep. I will bring back the sheep that were scattered and put bandages on the sheep that were hurt. I will make the weak sheep strong, but I will destroy the fat and powerful shepherds. I will feed them the punishment they deserve.”
Jesus Christ repeated this very same message to you in John 10 where He declared, among other places, that He alone is Shepherd, Teacher, leader/authority over those who belong in His flock. undecided

Your pastors claim to be "called" or "anointed" by God but as you can see, God never did any such . undecided
Re: Who At Fault Among The Pastor And New Member by sonmvayina(m): 7:09pm On May 04, 2021
Ignorance is the worst disease.....
Re: Who At Fault Among The Pastor And New Member by Badmusthomas(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2021
Matthew 12:43-45
[43]“When an evil spirit leaves a person, it goes into the desert, seeking rest but finding none.
[44]Then it says, ‘I will return to the person I came from.’ So it returns and finds its former home empty, swept, and in order.
[45]Then the spirit finds seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they all enter the person and live there. And so that person is worse off than before. That will be the experience of this evil generation.”

1 Like

Re: Who At Fault Among The Pastor And New Member by Adamgeneral12: 7:50pm On May 04, 2021
SportsHD:
You no be strong man in the spirit, you go dey burn idol on orders of a pastor who's probably after his pocket?
Religion would be the fall of many people.
he is not my pastor o! even not Isaac pastor but the guy that died is Isaac family member and dem be Igede from Benue state.
me no fit set something ablaze wey i no know d implications.
Re: Who At Fault Among The Pastor And New Member by Adamgeneral12: 8:23pm On May 04, 2021
I am afraid your story has nothing to do with God.
God told you from even before Jesus Christ arrived, that He has no part in your pastors and what they pretend to so in His name. God told you that He would no longer use humans as shepherds ...declaring that He alone will Shepherd His own flock.
Thank u for the words and d Bible verses.
me na from Muslim family attended Christian school(S.D.A ) I turn to Christian. I need to b having some mentors and I think I find u guys here.
Re: Who At Fault Among The Pastor And New Member by Kobojunkiee: 9:02pm On May 04, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
I am afraid your story has nothing to do with God.
Thank u for the words and d Bible verses.
me na from Muslim family attended Christian school(S.D.A ) I turn to Christian. I need to b having some mentors and I think I find u guys here.
But therein lies the problem. God never asked you to seek human "mentors". God said that He alone will Teach everyone who believes in Him - He told us this in Jeremiah 31 vs 31 -34. undecided

When Jesus Christ arrived, Jesus Christ said that He alone will be Teacher/Leader, Master over those who belong to Him. So, what does that mean? undecided

It means you should no longer human beings as your source for information on God and what God says. If you have a question or concerned, ask God to Teach you. Trust only God and depend on only God for your salvation and everything you desire to know or ask. undecided

Don't let so called Mogs and Pastors deceive you with their lies. Trust God with all of your heart, mind body and soul and let Him alone teach you of Himself. undecided
Re: Who At Fault Among The Pastor And New Member by Adamgeneral12: 10:43am On May 07, 2021
Badmusthomas:
Matthew 12:43-45
[43]“When an evil spirit leaves a person, it goes into the desert, seeking rest but finding none.
[44]Then it says, ‘I will return to the person I came from.’ So it returns and finds its former home empty, swept, and in order.
[45]Then the spirit finds seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they all enter the person and live there. And so that person is worse off than before. That will be the experience of this evil generation.”
100℅ true no lie about this, but what I'm trying to say is that if a "man of God" so to say, wanted to deliver a sinner I think he need to give the close making, are my right?
Re: Who At Fault Among The Pastor And New Member by Adamgeneral12: 11:06am On May 07, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
But therein lies the problem. God never asked you to seek human "mentors". God said that He alone will Teach everyone who believes in Him - He told us this in Jeremiah 31 vs 31 -34. undecided

When Jesus Christ arrived, Jesus Christ said that He alone will be Teacher/Leader, Master over those who belong to Him. So, what does that mean? undecided

It means you should no longer human beings as your source for information on God and what God says. If you have a question or concerned, ask God to Teach you. Trust only God and depend on only God for your salvation and everything you desire to know or ask. undecided
I believe that, I even try it but latter I notice that there are something that I need to know, at times God will show u something or tell u something but u will not understand it unless u ask some one that know better than u.
Re: Who At Fault Among The Pastor And New Member by CHIOMAEZEH: 12:00pm On May 07, 2021
From your story, I will blame the dead guy for making the pastor deceive him. Did you notice that all the pastor did was pray? It was your guy that brought out the idol, it was your guy that poured kerosine on the idol, it was your guy that set the idol on fire. So, when the idol came for revenge, who do you think it should go for?

Yes, he converted to Christianity, but did have the power to start competing with an idol? I do not think so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKYpxYIV800

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve2JJGHIZ2A
Re: Who At Fault Among The Pastor And New Member by Kobojunkiee: 12:13pm On May 08, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

I believe that, I even try it but latter I notice that there are something that I need to know, at times God will show u something or tell u something but u will not understand it unless u ask some one that know better than u.
I am afraid that we are not now talking about the same God then. In my experience, when God reveals an idea, He may also allow you a period to ponder it after which He then floods you with the entirety of the message riding you of any doubt of what He had previously revealed. undecided

In my almost 4 years of following God, I have not had to consult a single human being for answers were God is concerned and it has been the best and freeing of experiences as far as my mental and my spirit is concerned. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Victor Great Birthday / Why Was Christ Referred To As Lucifer In The Latin Bible? / You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.