Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,672,565 members, 6,284,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 May 2021 at 12:38 AM

Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed (3269 Views)

Lady Found Dead In Anambra Gutter With Mouth Gagged, Hands, Legs Tied (Graphic) / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State / Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by Nigeriapen1: 7:08pm On May 04
iammo:

OSU discrimination cast system would be constitutionaly

Jungle justice would be legal

Drug dealing would be number one legal business

Baby factory would become a major industry

In Biafran City?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by Nigeriapen1: 7:09pm On May 04
Omoslim26:

Mehn in another thread you were giving advice on how to be reasonable and not typing senselessly, but here you are bloody hypocrite.

Every sane human being knows jungle justice reigns in every corner of this crazed up country.
Every sane human being understands that crime reigns in every corner of this crazed up country.
Except you ofcus.��

Shun bigotry.

Lol
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by Nigeriapen1: 7:11pm On May 04
Nigeriapen1:
NIGERIAPENNG.COM

WATCH FULL VIDEO BELOW;

See the horrific video below.

See the uncensored video below. 
SOURCE:
https://nigeriapenng.com/leak-woman-stripped-naked-group-men-flogged-mercilessly-gagged-filmed-video/

This is so bad.. Min. Of humanirian need to intervend
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:06pm On May 04
with each passing day BMC zombies will continue giving me a reason to laugh at their gross stupiditygrin
none of them knows the content of the video or its origin but has come here to scream IPOB igbos bad

if you don't discipline your erring kids in your regions then I see no reason for you to pride on it......signing out
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:09pm On May 04
it is one thing thing to be a bigot another to be a BMC but it is grave stupidity to combine the two......signing out
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by TheFacelessMan: 8:43pm On May 04
I pray the moderators should take this video to the FP.. getting more publicity.

Those flogging her are heartless. I hope the authorities wade into this matter.

This is too much.
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by tillaman(m): 8:51pm On May 04
This is too much I swear!! angry
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by DamnnNiggarr(m): 9:37pm On May 04
iammo:
undecided

Ipobian people sef... This is a sneak peek of how Biafra Republic would run

That's her family members including her Dad and mother

https://www.nairaland.com/6537531/father-flogs-daughter-posting-nude
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by DamnnNiggarr(m): 9:41pm On May 04
Nigeriapen1:

But Wait O, Is This How Biafran Government Will Look Like Lol grin
That's her family members(father, mother and her siblings) treating her fückup for misyarning on instagram thereby bringing shame/curse upon the family.

Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by DamnnNiggarr(m): 9:46pm On May 04
iammo:

OSU discrimination cast system would be constitutionaly

Jungle justice would be legal

Drug dealing would be number one legal business

Baby factory would become a major industry

That's her family members(father, mother and her siblings) treating her fückup for misyarning on instagram thereby bringing shame/curse upon the family.

So say what you know, next time

By the way, Mynd44 lalasticlala this is fake news and should be taken down immediately for contradicting rule 8 of NairaLand.
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by DamnnNiggarr(m): 9:47pm On May 04
Jostoman:
Those people beaten that girl needs to be jail no matter who they are to that girl.

They're her family members(father, mother and her siblings) treating her fückup for misyarning on instagram thereby bringing shame/curse upon the family.

Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by DamnnNiggarr(m): 9:52pm On May 04
Simplyleo:

You are 100% correct.

Have women started having right to inherit their parents property in igbo land?

I also understand a widow has no right to touch a single property of her late husband, pls how true is this?

Asking for a friend. undecided

Mynd44 lalasticlala, the is contradicting to the original post
Thereby going against rule 8 of NairaLand
Take this down to avoid further misinforming the general public.
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by DamnnNiggarr(m): 9:53pm On May 04
owobokiri:
This is very brutal

1 Like

Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by DamnnNiggarr(m): 9:58pm On May 04
RuddyFusion:
This is wickedness of the highest order....

Those men need to be taken to Sambisa forest and flogged with bullets

Though I don't support their actions, especially the filming aspect
But I think That's her family members(father, mother and her siblings) treating her fückup for misyarning on instagram thereby bringing shame/curse upon the family.

Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by DamnnNiggarr(m): 10:04pm On May 04
tillaman:
This is too much I swear!! angry

Though I don't support their actions especially the filming aspect, but I can tell you that the beating will reset her brain,
Next time, when she hears instagram, phone or internet, and on remembering the kind of beating she received, she will run with her tail in-between her legs

A day will come when she will live to thank her father.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by RuddyFusion(m): 10:30pm On May 04
DamnnNiggarr:

Though I don't support their actions, especially the filming aspect
But I think That's her family members(father, mother and her siblings) treating her fückup for misyarning on instagram thereby bringing shame/curse upon the family.

Ohhhh that's the background of this story? Hmmmm it's well

I suppose she knows her Father and what he's capable of doing and still that didn't deter her from doing what she did...

I think the man didn't train her well, if he did it wouldn't have gotten to this....
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by lotkyes200: 10:45pm On May 04
This is the highest of madness and we are here saying igbo this igbo that

We should deploy all our skill all our IT expert should go to work let fish this fools out no matter her offense she deserves better.

Let find her it that it's what it take to get those bastard.
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by topmag2019: 10:53pm On May 04
imhotep:

grin wahala dey o

Too wicked.. Wicked parent
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by Jostoman: 10:54pm On May 04
DamnnNiggarr:

They're her family members(father, mother and her siblings) treating her fückup for misyarning on instagram thereby bringing shame/curse upon the family.

that is not the best way to discipline her.
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by topmag2019: 10:55pm On May 04
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by Nigeriapen1: 11:02pm On May 04
Nigeriapen1:
NIGERIAPENNG.COM

WATCH FULL VIDEO BELOW;

See the horrific video below.

See the uncensored video below. 
SOURCE:
https://nigeriapenng.com/leak-woman-stripped-naked-group-men-flogged-mercilessly-gagged-filmed-video/

Which Kind Life be this... One Of The Guy Image Finally Surface Online Below?

1 Share

Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by olamiji98448: 11:05pm On May 04
:OSU discrimination cast system would be constitutionalyJungle justice would be legalDrug dealing would be number one legal businessBaby factory would become a major industry. In Biafran City?
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by DamnnNiggarr(m): 11:10pm On May 04
Jostoman:
that is not the best way to discipline her.
you're right, especially the filming aspect.

If you understand Igbo language very well, you'll hear the voice of her mother (when the girl was beckoning on her mother for help) from the background telling her that since she no longer has shame to the extent of sharing her unclothedness for the world to see and wants to be an online prostitute, that they'll help her achieve her aim.

And the father also from the background saying that any of his children that will bring shame and reproach to his family will first of all die before achieving that aim.
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by Kyari79(m): 11:59pm On May 04
This is a good sin & identification of wht they mean by Biafra , it indicate that Biafra means stupidity nonsense peoples who are just trying to advertise their stupidities by any means and how , May GOD not answer them at all .
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by GeneralPula: 12:05am On May 05
Chineke !

This is pure evil !
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by shortgun(m): 12:10am On May 05
iammo:

lipsrsealed

Someone can't say the truth about Biafra again without getting slapped... Ipobian people sef!!!

Wawu
I said it on the thread about baba Ijesha a yoruba 48yr old man sexually molesting a little girl from the age of 7.
I said if Baba ijesha was an Igbo man, all the entire igbo people will recieve insults from never do wells like you for something they know nothing about.

True to my words, here you are showcasing your stupidity for the whole world to see.
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by KosiGee: 7:04am On May 05
DamnnNiggarr:
you're right, especially the filming aspect.

If you understand Igbo language very well, you'll hear the voice of her mother (when the girl was beckoning on her mother for help) from the background telling her that since she no longer has shame to the extent of sharing her unclothedness for the world to see and wants to be an online prostitute, that they'll help her achieve her aim.

And the father also from the background saying that any of his children that will bring shame and reproach to his family will first of all die before achieving that aim.

Stop spreading false information online. You’ve been consistent with the lies. Stop it.

That girl is a victim of human trafficking and the voice at background only said that she was giving ‘osho-free’.
The person flogging her runs a brothel.
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by DamnnNiggarr(m): 7:33am On May 05
KosiGee:

Stop spreading false information online. You’ve been consistent with the lies. Stop it.

That girl is a victim of human trafficking and the voice at background only said that she was giving ‘osho-free’.
The person flogging her runs a brothel.
then, why was she saying "DADDY BIKONU" "MUMMY MERE M EBERE"??
Does that place look like a brothel to you?
are you sure you saw the video or have data to watch it.
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by KosiGee: 8:15am On May 05
DamnnNiggarr:
then, why was she saying "DADDY BIKONU" "MUMMY MERE M EBERE"??
Does that place look like a brothel to you?
are you sure you saw the video or have data to watch it.

Watch it again...Daddy was just a term of endearment to get sympathy. She was saying ‘daddy, brother, mummy’. Those are not her relatives.

One of the said “I jelu meet your boyfriend abi”?...you went to meet your boyfriend?

She was just desperate to be free from the torture and pains hence the daddy, brother, mummy. There was no other female there.

What kind of father would pour water over a very sore and lacerated body of his daughter and still continue to inflict wounds on the exposed wounds?

What kind of father would ask her to open her legs for the world to see?
Re: Woman Stripped Naked By Group Of Men, Flogged Mercilessly, Gagged, And Filmed by Nigeriapen1: 12:57pm On May 05
imhotep:

grin wahala dey o

Walai...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dhl Nigeria Send Me Outrageous Bill Of 48k / Road 'filled With Skulls And Bones' Is Discovered In Russia (photos) / Breaking News. Nnamdi Kanu Arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.