Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k (25595 Views)

I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera / Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens / Please Recommend A New Phone For 50K Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by Lekan239(m): 11:23am On May 05, 2021
paulolee:
gat a clean i-phone x for sell at jus 45k...the phone is still sharp n clean without fault....d only wahala n say e nor de make call..
go and dash person ur advanced calculator

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by AbuAeesha: 11:23am On May 05, 2021
mikezuruki:
Anyone to recommend such device or have any for sell. Message me

Neat one too
samsung A02 less than 2wks old
5000mah battery
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:29am On May 05, 2021
Krismas:
cool grin hahaha. The ads come wen u start downloading apps from play store. grin e be like say u get longer-throat
Long throat keer, sheybi I used my data to download ni...the tyn is pissing me off abeg
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by finnestdope(m): 11:32am On May 05, 2021
Go for redmi 9A or 9C

Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by Engr1(m): 11:33am On May 05, 2021
Rrex99:
I will give you one for 65k. Good camera, 4g ram and 128g internal memory.
What brand?
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by freshpzy1(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2021
MacMkboy:

Yea...

Any way

I prefer iphone & xiaomi

1 Like

Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by jrerico1(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2021
fredrickmyers:
how much baba
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by olamoses75(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2021
Come collect Google pixel 3 for 65k firm
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by chibrizzy: 12:00pm On May 05, 2021
I have iphone 6+ 55k for sell it has more than what your looking for
Call-08133674141
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:11pm On May 05, 2021
ayafcom:

Just disable the pop up features..
Thanks
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by otino(m): 12:12pm On May 05, 2021
How much and which of the specs?

AbuAeesha:

samsung A02 less than 2wks old
5000mah battery
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by IyawoIgbo22: 12:23pm On May 05, 2021
Mrlouis:

AND YET YOU GUYS IRK AT THE MENTION OF TECNO, ETC. BUT THIS VERY SAMSUNG COMES WITH A VERY OUTDATED MTK CHIPSET FROM 2017, A SUBPAR SCREEN WITH VERY POOR RESOLUTION AND MANY MORE.

NB: I'M NO TRANSSION FANBOY
Sorry to butt in, what of Samsung A10. Asking for myself
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by Dipsaint(m): 12:48pm On May 05, 2021
mikezuruki:

Neat one too

Nokia 2.4

It's very strong and durable. The battery life is also good(It does not support fast charge unlike its predecessor 2.3) but when it's fully charged, you will enjoy it like agbo jedi.

The phone fell twice with the face hitting the ground and it's still working perfectly.

I suggest you try it.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by Mrlouis: 12:58pm On May 05, 2021
IyawoIgbo22:

Sorry to butt in, what of Samsung A10. Asking for myself

BOTH SMARTPHONES ARE LOWER-END MIDRANGERS. CAMERA MODULE, MEMORY STORAGE AND TYPE OF STORAGE TECHNOLOGY, RAM, DISPLAY RESOLUTION AND TYPE AND A FEW OTHER CONFIGURATIONS ON THEM BOTH ARE SIMILAR. ALTHOUGH THE SAMSUNG A10 PACKS A MORE RECENT EXYNOS SOC THAN THE MTK ON THE AO2. ALSO THE A10 SOC IS AN OCTACORE AND BASED ON ITS ARCHITECTURE (14NM), IT SHOULD EMIT LESS HEAT AND SHOULD HAVE A SLIGHTLY BETTER BATTERY CONSERVATION THAN THE A02.

BUT THERE IS A TRADEOFF, WHERE THE A02 LACKS IN BATTERY CONSERVATION BASED ON ITS TYPE OF CPU (MTK) AND ITS ARCHITECTURE (28NM), IT MADE UP FOR IT IN BATTERY CAPACITY. SO BOTH SHOULD BE JUST FINE IN TERMS OF BATTERY SUSTAINANCE ALBEIT IN THEIR OWN CLASS.

FINALLY, NOTE THAT THE A02 IS A MORE RECENT DEVICE (IT SHIPS WITH ANDROID 10) AND WILL MOST LIKELY RECEIVE ANDROID 11 OTA UPDATE WHILE THE A10 IS AN OLDER DEVICE (2019) AND WILL GET PROBABLY A ONE TIME UPDATE AND BE STUCK ON ANDROID VER. 10 SAVE FOR CUSTOM ROMS ETC.

OVERALL THEY SEEM TO BE AT A DRAW, AS WHERE ONE LACKS THE OTHER MAKES US FOR IT ONE WAY BUT THE A10 WILL SLIGHTLY OUTPERFORM THE A02
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by Mrlouis: 1:29pm On May 05, 2021
Krismas:
cool So what phone do u recommend for OP
LIKE I TELL MY BOYS, NEVER YOU BUY A SECOND HAND DEVICE OR ELSE YOU ARE IN DESPERATE NEED FOR ONE.

I'D ADVICE THE OP TO SAVE UP BETWEEN 90,000 TO 130,000 NIGERIAN NAIRA TO AFFORD HIM A DECENT CAMERA-CENTRIC DEVICE LIKE HE DESIRES AND MUCH MORE.

NOW WHAT MANY OF THESE EL CHEAPO FUNNY BRANDS DO IS TO INCORPORATE DIGITAL ZOOM (HIGHER MEGAPIXELS WITH A VERY SMALL SENSOR SIZE) IN THEIR CAMERAS AND THE IMAGE PRODUCED IS OVEREXPOSED, OF POOR COLOR/LIGHT INTERPRETATION AND OF POOR RESOLUTION. THESE DEVICES LACK PROPER SOFTWARE OPTIMIZATION SO EACH OTA UPDATE BRINGS WITH IT MORE WOES cheesy.

HAVEN'T YOU EVER WONDERED WHY OLDER IPHONES OR SAMSUNG FLAGSHIPS WITH JUST SAY 16 MP CAMERA OUTPERFORMS MANY OEM'S THAT INSCRIBE HIGHER MEGAPIXEL CAPACITY ON THEIR CAMERAS EVEN TILL TODAY??

ON A BUDGET, I'D RECOMMEND YOU GET A XIAOMI REDMI NOTE SERIES (PREFERABLY NOTE 9, 9S, 9 PRO OR EVEN 10/10 PRO) WHEN YOU HAVE ENOUGH FUNDS. AND THEIR DEVICES (BASED ON THE SNAPDRAGON SOC THEY IMPLEMENT) YOU CAN MAKE USE OF GCAM AND GET A FLAGSHIP QUALITY IMAGE REPRODUCTION. ITS AWESOME!

PLEASE TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE NOT TO GET AN MTK DEVICE BECAUSE MEDIATEKS SOURCE CODE IS NOT OPEN HENCE DEVELOPERS ARE VERY SCANTY ON THAT LANE.
#PEACE

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by eagleonearth(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2021
paulolee:
gat a clean i-phone x for sell at jus 45k...the phone is still sharp n clean without fault....d only wahala n say e nor de make call..
grin
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by eagleonearth(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2021
mikezuruki:

Neat one too
my Nokia 5 plus is powerful, come for it. Pack everything intact
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by MarianIsy(f): 1:42pm On May 05, 2021
Go get an oppo A15 - 55k
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by Ezeanyika(m): 3:23pm On May 05, 2021
I have infinix hot 8 for sale clean 50k. call me on 07062808565
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by EdwinSixtus(m): 3:51pm On May 05, 2021
By infinix hot 10 lite the camera is superb it's just 49k or 48k
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by ahmEenu(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2021
paulolee:
GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER . LET ME buy it please.
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by Matthewdan(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2021
paulolee:

Owere dog! On the loose Shaggy come and carry this guy please���
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by Bedrooomsecret: 4:12pm On May 05, 2021
Buy Any Samsung phone. You can get that of 50k
Samsung phones have good camera quality
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by AbuAeesha: 4:19pm On May 05, 2021
otino:

#52K 3GB 64GB

Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by AbuAeesha: 4:20pm On May 05, 2021
#52K 3GB 64GB

otino:

1 Like

Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by Richthekid: 5:44pm On May 05, 2021
Fufu in Buhari regime
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by IyawoIgbo22: 5:51pm On May 05, 2021
Mrlouis:

BOTH SMARTPHONES ARE LOWER-END MIDRANGERS. CAMERA MODULE, MEMORY STORAGE AND TYPE OF STORAGE TECHNOLOGY, RAM, DISPLAY RESOLUTION AND TYPE AND A FEW OTHER CONFIGURATIONS ON THEM BOTH ARE SIMILAR. ALTHOUGH THE SAMSUNG A10 PACKS A MORE RECENT EXYNOS SOC THAN THE MTK ON THE AO2. ALSO THE A10 SOC IS AN OCTACORE AND BASED ON ITS ARCHITECTURE (14NM), IT SHOULD EMIT LESS HEAT AND SHOULD HAVE A SLIGHTLY BETTER BATTERY CONSERVATION THAN THE A02.

BUT THERE IS A TRADEOFF, WHERE THE A02 LACKS IN BATTERY CONSERVATION BASED ON ITS TYPE OF CPU (MTK) AND ITS ARCHITECTURE (28NM), IT MADE UP FOR IT IN BATTERY CAPACITY. SO BOTH SHOULD BE JUST FINE IN TERMS OF BATTERY SUSTAINANCE ALBEIT IN THEIR OWN CLASS.

FINALLY, NOTE THAT THE A02 IS A MORE RECENT DEVICE (IT SHIPS WITH ANDROID 10) AND WILL MOST LIKELY RECEIVE ANDROID 11 OTA UPDATE WHILE THE A10 IS AN OLDER DEVICE (2019) AND WILL GET PROBABLY A ONE TIME UPDATE AND BE STUCK ON ANDROID VER. 10 SAVE FOR CUSTOM ROMS ETC.

OVERALL THEY SEEM TO BE AT A DRAW, AS WHERE ONE LACKS THE OTHER MAKES US FOR IT ONE WAY BUT THE A10 WILL SLIGHTLY OUTPERFORM THE A02

Thanks for your response. Which phone can you recommend for a price of #70k?
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by Fhemmmy: 6:15pm On May 05, 2021
iPhone 6 Plus
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On May 05, 2021
IyawoIgbo22:

Thanks for your response. Which phone can you recommend for a price of #70k?

iPhone 7
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by RedChiefPriest: 6:35pm On May 05, 2021
kense88:
Samsung galaxy Ao2s
Are you using it?
I want to buy that phone also
How's the performance my man?
Re: I Need A Phone With Sharp Camera With Good Battery Life For 50k by RedChiefPriest: 6:36pm On May 05, 2021
freshpzy1:
This the best advice you can get:

preorder an iphone 7 for 55k, & tnk me later

you just have to wait for abt 2weeks to get nigeria, but the wait is worth it

>great 2nd value

>no lagging what so ever

>prestige
How can I preorder it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker / MTN Wap Settings Still AVAILABLE: Plus Email And Messengers In Your Phone. / How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.