Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Pens Down Birthday Appreciation Msg As She Shares Cute New Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Pens Down Birthday Appreciation Msg As She Shares Cute New Pics (800 Views)

Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F / Seyi Awolowo Kisses Adeshola, His Girlfriend As They Are Loved Up In New Pics / "Curvy Girls Rock": OAP, Toolz Shares Cute New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Pens Down Birthday Appreciation Msg As She Shares Cute New Pics by MsDoris(f): 7:09pm On May 04, 2021
Veteran Nollywood actress and Director, Genevieve Nnaji, has taken to social media to appreciate all those who celebrated her on her birthday.

Recall the movie star clocked 42 yesterday, 3rd May, and despite not celebrating herself on social media, fans and colleagues stormed social media to make her day special by celebrating her on all platforms.

The award winning actress has now taken to social media to thank everyone who wished her well, sharing some cute photos to go with it.

Sharing the photos, the mother of one wrote;
"You have my heart. Thank you. �❤️�"

See more stunning photos here:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/05/you-have-my-heart-thank-you-genevieve.html?m=1

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pens Down Birthday Appreciation Msg As She Shares Cute New Pics by Bornsinner7: 7:12pm On May 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pens Down Birthday Appreciation Msg As She Shares Cute New Pics by Netanya(f): 7:16pm On May 04, 2021
Nice
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pens Down Birthday Appreciation Msg As She Shares Cute New Pics by Babaken(m): 7:17pm On May 04, 2021
The queen
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Pens Down Birthday Appreciation Msg As She Shares Cute New Pics by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 04, 2021
So glamorous, one thing I've learnt is that exposing your body as a woman reduces your true beauty.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Falls Down From Ladies Bike And Hurt His Leg Badly - Video / 'You And Your Sister They Share Cloths' - Follower Throw Shades At James Brown / G I L H Gospel Church Daily Prayers - Leastservant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.