Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures (57294 Views)

Omotunde Adebowale-David Lolo1’s Mother Remarries At 56 (Photos, Video) / Omotunde Adebowale David With Her Children In Adorable Photos / Omotunde Adebowale-David 'Lolo 1' And Her Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by Nobody: 8:35am On May 05, 2021
SoftP:

Most of the Comments here reaffirmed the reason why retired brains like Buhari & Tinibu will keep messing with the youths of this Country.
A lady who does responsible job had an accident, all you’re interested is the quality of the damaged car’
it’s quite unfortunate.

Thank God for sparing her life
I think the op formerly included "expensive" in the title which caused that reaction.
It's the the OP who is malicious
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by Dearlord(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2021
Thank God for your life, more successful accident free in your life.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by Okoroawusa: 8:38am On May 05, 2021
SoftP:

Most of the Comments here reaffirmed the reason why retired brains like Buhari & Tinibu will keep messing with the youths of this Country.
A lady who does responsible job had an accident, all you’re interested is the quality of the damaged car’
it’s quite unfortunate.

The names you just mentioned clearly shows which of the divide you belong. You are correcting people...see this one
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by adedayoa2(f): 8:38am On May 05, 2021
Some people no get keke, but them dey yah Adaku old car. If she had posted a bigger car, you will hear "where did she get the money"? Thank God for your life o jare Adaku.

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by salem1996: 8:39am On May 05, 2021
SoftP:

it’s quite unfortunate.

I wonder y pple believe that the worth of persons is on the expensive clothes or cars or houses they live. i use to see the worth of pple that way too until i saw a man with just a bike and he have no car and i was told by the pple of that community the kind of money and assets he has... they ask the man y he is not ridding a car and he said he is just not interested in it yet. My lecturer here whose dad is a rich man and who by himself rich still have no bike sef and he is not using any expensive phone. till date he seems less interested in anything expensive because he doesn't see his worth on the kind of expensive pple wear or ride. you can carry an expensive car and near me this day or expensive phone yet you can never freak me with those things for once. you will be surprise this Adaku has a lot in her account or just choose one of her ride to go with yet some babes already thing she is cheap because she ride in a Honda... i spit on their type

4 Likes

Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by Tisham20(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2021
Viknat:
She jam person for back. What is expensive in DAT car? Ordinary EOD. Highest 1.3m mtchew
please help me with 500k to start a business
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by Nobody: 8:47am On May 05, 2021
joyandfaith:

Make we see your ugly face!!!
go my profile a and see fine face
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by OMOJOHN001: 8:52am On May 05, 2021
This is the type of car they drive and owns on a norms.
but when its time to snap for the gram,they go and borrow pose a times strike deal with motor dealer and snap with best cars. FAKE LIFE EVERYWHERE. TUEEEEH.

Anyways JESU WOKOBRIWO. its Urhobo language.
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by mejai(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2021
SoftP:

it’s quite unfortunate.

Oga remove my moniker and comment from ur list. Na pure heart I take ask am. Blame OP for that joor grin
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:01am On May 05, 2021
mejai:
Na which expensive ride be that?
Na okereje...go and come back or I never arrive
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by pius4luv(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2021
Viknat:
She jam person for back. What is expensive in DAT car? Ordinary EOD. Highest 1.3m mtchew

Let us see your own car ,you are ingrate calling Honda EOD ordinary car
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:13am On May 05, 2021
Lol, jennifa must have passed with her new range over or maybe she was thinking about it since she saw the post so you know hating and thinking is not good while driving.. cool
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by Nobody: 9:35am On May 05, 2021
pius4luv:

Let us see your own car ,you are ingrate calling Honda EOD ordinary car
u don't talk without insult I've languages. I thought u were an adult
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by licvil(m): 9:46am On May 05, 2021
She even has flat tummy
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by AdemolaA2: 9:46am On May 05, 2021
SoftP:

it’s quite unfortunate.

You just spoke my mind Sir .. this is why yahoo yahoo and, obscene nudity and all other vices are prevalent these days . Someone with a decent job and unquestionable steady source of income is being mocked for riding on a simple car instead of being congratulated for surviving an accident ..
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by tishbite41(m): 9:48am On May 05, 2021
kenlolly75:
Honestly!!! and most of them making jest of her don't even have bicycle.
Lol
As in eh
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by MARKone(m): 9:57am On May 05, 2021
Viknat:

LMAO, look at this chemist boy, if they sell all the drugs in your oga shop e go reach 1.3m?. See his mouth like ordinary EOD, which one you dey drive?. Nigerians and bad mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by IYANGBALI: 10:09am On May 05, 2021
Sugar daddy will get her another one before the week runs out. Na heavy moaning and screaming go settle am

1 Like

Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by techtechh: 10:22am On May 05, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
This is the type of car they drive and owns on a norms.
but when its time to snap for the gram,they go and borrow pose a times strike deal with motor dealer and snap with best cars. FAKE LIFE EVERYWHERE. TUEEEEH.

Anyways JESU WOKOBRIWO. its Urhobo language.
Weh Kobiruo
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by Meteng: 10:32am On May 05, 2021
O'boy eh! Meeeeehn, see bobi
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:33am On May 05, 2021
SoftP:

it’s quite unfortunate.

Thank God for sparing her life,am sorry if i sound stupid though,but am telling you guys the truth yes i know am stupid,but come who care's.i hardly mind my business because of my unorganise life... please guys! i need help @patrioticbreed9 save my soul

wonder shall never end. @op are ok ?
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:35am On May 05, 2021
Viknat:
go my profile a and see fine face
but you kinda look like an hermaprodite undecided
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by Roma10: 10:40am On May 05, 2021
liner
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by Nobody: 11:01am On May 05, 2021
MARKone:

LMAO, look at this chemist boy, if they sell all the drugs in your oga shop e go reach 1.3m?. See his mouth like ordinary EOD, which one you dey drive?. Nigerians and bad mouth
god punish u . u think am a small boy, cos I showed u a small part of NY office in d pix. Idiot shallow thinker
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by Nobody: 11:01am On May 05, 2021
MARKone:

. I drive highlander limited, bought for 2.9 million
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by Minjim: 11:29am On May 05, 2021
AsapTeddy:
Showing off even during accident?

this one off me

Leave her O!

She knows what she's doing.

Watch how people surprised to see her using this type of car replace it with a better one
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by LordOfTheWeed: 12:04pm On May 05, 2021
SoftP:

it’s quite unfortunate.

God bless you for this comment... Funny how hypocritical some people can be... If it was one new model G-wagon or Range rovers, these same people would have said it was her pússi that got it for her, but she’s using a decent ride and they’re still saying thrash
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by SamuelLoch: 12:10pm On May 05, 2021
Viknat:
bro na carelessness/negligence dey result to accident, no be devil. D reason I have never had accident is not only DAT am careful, I also see other drivers, both in front and behind/beside me as prone to mistakes, so am very conscious of every vehicle around me when driving

What's the farthest distance you've travelled?
How frequent do you drive?
What state?
Do you drive alone or with company?

I'm not interested in your answers... Just know that you're NOT the best driver... That same car is not your saviour...
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:49pm On May 05, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
mtchewwww. ordinary end of discussion, send me ur address make i send U discussion continue

You are so hateful, haba
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:50pm On May 05, 2021
Viknat:
. I drive highlander limited, bought for 2.9 million

Who asked you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 05, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Who asked you?

mannerless thing like you. B4 you talk, think, or remain silent. I was asked by plus4 love. Its just a reply though. If I wasn't asked i wouldn't have replied
Re: Omotunde Adebowale-David Car Accident In Pictures by MadamExcellency: 1:23pm On May 05, 2021
cchub:

If not for atiku that incorporated corruption at customs and our ports, nigerians should be able to afford 2015- 2021 cars without breaking a sweat.

For those quoting me, the OP used "expensive car" as the caption.
Thank God for her life thou.

You missed the first history lesson before this one you narrated.

It was Buhari that insisted that Atiku subvert protocols in favour of his kinsmen even after every entreaties by Atiku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Packs Out Of Teebillz' House ? / Veteran Actor Ignis Ekwe Is Dead / D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.