Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? (42697 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by bikefab(m): 9:56am On May 05, 2021
What does Okafor's law say?

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by teebillz: 9:57am On May 05, 2021
SmartPolician:
Okafor's law is 95% true, but I beg you guys to allow your exes focus on their current relationship so you don't ruin their lives.

If only the exs will allow us enjoy the peace of being single.

2 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Suremikky(m): 9:59am On May 05, 2021
WibusJaga:
grin
The statement...

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 05, 2021
No such thing as okafors law or whatever it can only happen with ladies of easy virtue, no sane lady allows an ex to start messing up with her body all in the name of okafors law and good sex from the so called ex,there are many other men out there that can do better than the so called ex.Its all rubbish.

13 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by varshabae: 10:02am On May 05, 2021
okoroemeka:
okafors law no 1 states the simple fact that if you fvck a woman once you stand a 80-90% chance to fvck her again,only on one condition that you do the job properly the first time ,no matter what it will take,I am currently exploring the possibility of another law that okafor might have missed,that is if you are fvcking a woman and doing a pretty good job you also have a higher chance of also tasting her sister's,friends or any girl that is close to her,the law is still under analysis but it may be okafors no2 law.
I wonder why a woman will allow a foolish man have sex with her... You need to have sense.
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 05, 2021
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Scientific laws are propounded within the context of Ideal Conditions.
We all know ideal conditions don't exist.

So, whatcha ya sayin?

Lol. Scientists have taken over this thread. Scientific laws truly operate on ideal conditions... Avogadro's law says provided some conditions remain constant...

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by varshabae: 10:06am On May 05, 2021
paulolee:
the law ia the realest law ever, even more real than all the laws of science that av heard...
once u bed a lady. u automatically av d pin yo bed her anytime n anyday as long as you did d work well n made her happy..
d law is d main reason i don't have a girlfriend....just a group of female friends callled exes dt helps me whenever m In need...
almost all of them now av a new guy bt it doesn't stop what's going on because of okafor's law..
Continue... Your wife will also be a victim of okafor's law. So, get ready to father bastards. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 05, 2021
Dis law can never ever work for me. Never. Once I am done with u, I cant even think abt u again. Maybe some ladies are sex freaks because I see no reason why I will go to my ex for sex when I have a bf. How??

8 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 10:08am On May 05, 2021
Exactly!! Simple!! Not every lady loves sex that much. Not every lady cant hold their bodies.
Rozcol:
No such thing as okafors law or whatever it can only happen with ladies of easy virtue, no sane lady allows an ex to start messing up with her body all in the name of okafors law and good sex from the so called ex,there are many other men out there that can do better than the so called ex.Its all rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Sterope(f): 10:08am On May 05, 2021
One ex out of how many please
dannyrhymes600:
okafor's law is real oh, my ex has been disturbing me since 2019 for séx and I kept on saying no ,she gave birth for an unknown dude early this year, I was glad that she will finally leave me alone, na so madam text me say make I come quench her fire
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 10:11am On May 05, 2021
Seeeker:

Lol. Scientists have taken over this thread. Scientific laws truly operate on ideal conditions... Avogadro's law says provided some conditions remain constant...
Going by Avogadro's law then it means okafors law does not hold waters provided all men with a functioning penis are all equal and can pleasure a woman with his organ and with his own designed techniques.Nothing like okafors law

2 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Weathered: 10:12am On May 05, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Okafor's law is real as Buhari is still the lifeless one.
If u do your work diligently and honestly, them ladies will still come back again and again.
Sometimes I wonder how we found ourselves in this situation bcs I know vividly well that it was not like this in the olden days.
That's why as a man always have it at the back of your mind that your woman/wife might still being seen her ex, so no woman worth dying for
that's why virgins or girls with very minimal body count is preferable.....no matter how good you are in bed, no one has all the skills and varieties.

5 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 10:14am On May 05, 2021
Temigirl95:
Exactly!! Simple!! Not every lady loves sex that much. Not every lady cant hold their bodies.
Don't mind them,they are generalizing their experience they had with ladies of easy virtues.No such thing as okafors law provided the lady is sane.
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by pocohantas(f): 10:14am On May 05, 2021
There is nothing real about Okafor’s Law, definitely not the way Naija men hype it. A lot of you can’t stand your EXes. However, it is a whole lot easier to reconnect with an ex for emotional support or casual fling, since the mind won’t count it as bad, given you both had a thing before.

Continue doing Okafor’s Law, one of you was killed a week to his wedding because he deluded himself into thinking it is always about him and his penis. Una go learn last last, say na woman wey wan fck you, you sef fit fck.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by descarado: 10:16am On May 05, 2021
See gloating.

No wonder many men are raising children from other men.

You want to know if the law works, interview women.

An ex is called an ex for a reason.
Consolation with women of easy virtue.

2 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by ukahrawah: 10:16am On May 05, 2021
What override the so called Okafor's Law are the 10 Commandments.

So, try and learn about the 10 commandments.
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by grandlexuz(m): 10:18am On May 05, 2021
nenyewrites:

I clicked the thread to drop this comment. Not because I want to read any Okafor’s law thrash. You had better wake up!

You had better start diverting the Nile to quench Nigeria's fire. I suppose because Nigeria is on fire you have not had sex in a year.
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 10:18am On May 05, 2021
Reality oooo. But the pre-condition is that you are good in bed and left her with sweet memories. But for the fear of God as per marriage vows and fear of karma ehn, make i no just talk.... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Weathered: 10:21am On May 05, 2021
nenyewrites:
Your country is on fire and this is the thread that makes it to the front page? I’m ashamed of the youths in this country. Continue being slow until the old ones quench you completely.
Nairaland, the mods and management together with the subscribers are a good indication the kind of low quality individuals that make up the population of this country.

These are visionless, lazy and low-priority youth dwelling on frivolities more than their bleak future.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Skinkerjnr(m): 10:22am On May 05, 2021
On point..... always works grin
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Suremikky(m): 10:22am On May 05, 2021
Seeeker:

Someone divorced her husband because of me at a time. She's my secondary School classmate. We met 14 years after secondary School and she threw greenlight at me. I responded well but told me she's married. She said she had an eye on me in secondary School. I tried to reject the offer to be close and she refused. I tried all means to ensure we don't meet physically again. She lured me and sex happened. I didn't ejaculate for up to 2 hours despite not using any drug. Even I can't spend up to 30 minutes with my girl. But for this woman, we were on it for up to 2 hours.

Next thing was that she started demanding for 2nd round. She couldn't concentrate on her life again. She sent her younger sister to me to beg me. I refused. She thought divorce would make me see reason to be with her and she divorced the man. She told me she is no longer married. I blocked her on all social media and changed my line. She still found me.

I gave up and satisfied her many more times. She asked for marriage and I told her I can't give that. She flared up. I sometime ago made a thread on nairaland about it, which reached front-page and some said it was a fiction. I deactivated that account though because people were saying I wrecked her marriage intentionally.

Somehow, she became a bornagain or something, and she stopped disturbing me. We are still communicating. She recently remarried. So, something required that she travels to the city where I live and she told me she would try to avoid physical contact with me while in town. I asked why. She said if she sets eyes on me, sex must happen.

this ur own is far from okafor's law as u guys had no prior sexual encounter b4 she got married...u fit still name am okwonwo's law sha as e b say na igbo men dey top d laws chat for naija
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by SmartPolician: 10:22am On May 05, 2021
teebillz:

If only the exs will allow us enjoy the peace of being single.

This one na talk?

U have the right to say no to sex as a guy.

Stop making it look like it's not a consensual act.

The problem is that most guys enjoy sleeping around because we live in a world where people praise men for sleeping around but vilify women for doing the same.

A man can proudly talk about how he smashed many P's. However, if a lady talks about how she rode on many rods, people will start calling her names like olosho, ashawo, ho, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by niyidenrele: 10:24am On May 05, 2021
okoroemeka:
okafors law no 1 states the simple fact that if you fvck a woman once you stand a 80-90% chance to fvck her again,only on one condition that you do the job properly the first time ,no matter what it will take,I am currently exploring the possibility of another law that okafor might have missed,that is if you are fvcking a woman and doing a pretty good job you also have a higher chance of also tasting her sister's,friends or any girl that is close to her,the law is still under analysis but it may be okafors no2 law.

Lol
Bad boy
Ọmọ Ale
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 10:27am On May 05, 2021
Sterope:
One ex out of how many please
I only have one ex
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by twosquare(m): 10:27am On May 05, 2021
grin grin ROTFL...sad for him though
pocohantas:
There is nothing real about Okafor’s Law, definitely not the way Naija men hype it. A lot of you can’t stand your EXes. However, it is a whole lot easier to reconnect with an ex for emotional support or casual fling, since the mind won’t count it as bad, given you both had a thing before.

Continue doing Okafor’s Law, one of you was killed a week to his wedding because he deluded himself into thinking it is always about him and his penis. Una go learn last last, say na woman wey wan fck you, you sef fit fck.
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 05, 2021
Hassanmaye:
Lo why na you don't do married girls ni
I promised myself not to do anything sexual with her again

2 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by b5ive(m): 10:28am On May 05, 2021
cool grin shocked cheesy angry grin
wwwtortoise:
cool

Once upon a time in the land of abagana, there rose a skilled and energetic man known as Okafor.

So skillful was he in tilling the land and harvesting her produce that the queen took interest in farming. She relegated her routine bead making/housekeeping chores to palace maidens and acquired as many fertile lands as she could to the chagrin of the king and elders in council.

Okafor was hired to clear the bushes and prepare her majesty’s land for the coming planting season. This the young man did passionately and skillfully that the queen was well pleased with him.

She became fond of Okafor and afterwards gave him unrestricted access to her farm.

“The farm between this two palm trees is now yours to till and harvest.” said the queen.

“I love the way you cleared the bushes, ferociously dug in and out the soil, and watered the surroundings “ she continued . . .

. . . to be continued
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by afroxyz: 10:29am On May 05, 2021
nenyewrites:

I clicked the thread to drop this comment. Not because I want to read any Okafor’s law thrash. You had better wake up!

Dont mind the brainless nitwits. I saw a 13 year old girl on CNBC asking for inputs on shares she wants to buy and hold for a 50-yr time frame. Tomorrow when the girl turns out to be another Warren Buffett they would say she slept with someonw or has a big God

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Nobody: 10:29am On May 05, 2021
bluefilm:

Uganda man!!!
I dey troway salute.
Brotherly I cut cap for you
Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by ecomalchemist(m): 10:30am On May 05, 2021
Temigirl95:
Dis law can never ever work for me. Never. Once I am done with u, I cant even think abt u again. Maybe some ladies are sex freaks because I see no reason why I will go to my ex for sex when I have a bf. How??

If your boyfriend no sabi fucc nko and I can do a better job, why won't you put a call through so that I can come and harvest your avocado pear.

3 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? by Ishilove: 10:32am On May 05, 2021
okoroemeka:
That is how people like you sacrifice their destinies on the altar of sex. Continue exploring carnal laws that will enslave you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Did She Lose Interest Suddenly? / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.