Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,205 members, 7,780,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:08 PM

Jennifer Gates, Daughter Of Bill And Melinda Gates, On Her Parents' Divorce - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jennifer Gates, Daughter Of Bill And Melinda Gates, On Her Parents' Divorce (573 Views)

Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross / Melinda Gates Rents ₦50Million Per Night Private Island(Pics) / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce After 27 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Gates, Daughter Of Bill And Melinda Gates, On Her Parents' Divorce by NairaLEARN: 9:00pm On May 04, 2021
"By now, many of you have heard the news that my parents are separating. It's been a challenging stretch of time for our whole family. I'm still learning how to best support my own process and emotions as well as family members at this time, and am grateful for the space to do so. I won't personally comment further on anything around the separation, but please know that your kind words and support mean the world to me."

- Jennifer Gates, the eldest daughter of Bill and Melinda Gates, on her parents' divorce.- reporting from Afrinotes.com
Re: Jennifer Gates, Daughter Of Bill And Melinda Gates, On Her Parents' Divorce by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2021
Who cares....!!

Jeff Bezoz divorced....heaven no fall...!!

Vladimir Putin divorced..heaven no fall...!!

Pastor Chris divorced...heaven no fall...!!

Pastor Okotie divorced...heaven no fall...!!

Who then is Bill Gateman?? ....I duan kiaa...!!
Re: Jennifer Gates, Daughter Of Bill And Melinda Gates, On Her Parents' Divorce by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 04, 2021
None of Bill Gates children have ever been vaccinated.
Re: Jennifer Gates, Daughter Of Bill And Melinda Gates, On Her Parents' Divorce by baralatie(m): 9:16pm On May 04, 2021
they (bill and melinda) still remain your mummy and daddy.
so stay cool headed
Re: Jennifer Gates, Daughter Of Bill And Melinda Gates, On Her Parents' Divorce by Heffalump(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2021
She is definitely in a very poor psychological state right now. I feel the trauma in both her life and Siblings.
Re: Jennifer Gates, Daughter Of Bill And Melinda Gates, On Her Parents' Divorce by paddyDIGITAL(m): 9:36pm On May 04, 2021
Life is not fair
Re: Jennifer Gates, Daughter Of Bill And Melinda Gates, On Her Parents' Divorce by JaneYave(f): 2:35am On May 05, 2021
In the end, everything falls in place. All that's needed in life is patience
Re: Jennifer Gates, Daughter Of Bill And Melinda Gates, On Her Parents' Divorce by SavageResponse(m): 1:48pm On May 06, 2021
Everyone with his one problem

(1) (Reply)

Exchange RMB, Taobao domestic supplier (78naira / 1 RMB) / Akara Sellers Make 30k Daily According To A Twitter Tax Consultant / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.