Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Another Car Buyer Caught In Car Dealers Trap - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Another Car Buyer Caught In Car Dealers Trap (2269 Views)

Car Spotted Carrying Another Car On Nigerian Road (video) / Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. / Car Dealers Besiege Customs Office With Vehicle Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Car Buyer Caught In Car Dealers Trap by mrcoolautofix(m): 9:34pm On May 04, 2021
When wa ever a Nigerian man wanted to sell his car, he is running from incoming missile that will hit his wallet big time, .....

The easy way is to sell it, although not in all cases, but 9 out of ten,

Thats why people who trust me to have that car checked up before purchasing it, don't come crying or running into problems,

I created a topic about 360° auto inspection before purchasing services a year ago,

Lot are still falling into it, some just bought 2007 camry, this car is in great shape interior is no stain, engine bay looks kissable

No body work has been performed on this car

The ac is cools in fact the original factory compressor is still in it,

The engine revs fine clean no noise,

But when i looked at it with an eagle eye, I saw the problem, & i got hurt cos the impending expenses is not gonna smile... we are talking about half a million at least...

welcome to the club.... It's not every thread that is meant to expose or throw out secrets... Some thread are meant to hint or highlight it but never training.. . the few secrets I can share has been shared only the genius like-minded will grab it, if you can't grab it, you don't belong to the class that worths knowing it. No hard feelings...... Figure me out if you all ranting here aren't Bush brains....
Re: Another Car Buyer Caught In Car Dealers Trap by Elsueno: 10:48am On May 05, 2021
You can't say more, then what's the point of the thread

17 Likes

Re: Another Car Buyer Caught In Car Dealers Trap by amstamon: 11:10am On May 05, 2021
Walai u no get lakai, so what is now the purpose of this tread if you cannot tell us the fault worth half a million u discovered with an Eagle eyes abi na compound eyes sef.
Oshi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Car Buyer Caught In Car Dealers Trap by iamademola(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2021
Oga. U said engine rev fine , AC cools well all other component intact. Then what could be the problems that will amount to a whopping 500k

If you can’t share , why creat the thread. ?

Bro , Open up so we could learn

Gracias

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Car Buyer Caught In Car Dealers Trap by supaflex: 8:35pm On May 05, 2021
OP kindly close this thread

6 Likes

Re: Another Car Buyer Caught In Car Dealers Trap by dicksonadams(m): 4:15am On May 06, 2021
He can't say more, laugh Wan kill me grin

5 Likes

Re: Another Car Buyer Caught In Car Dealers Trap by AgentGoat: 5:10am On May 06, 2021
wetin come happen to the car?

1 Like

Re: Another Car Buyer Caught In Car Dealers Trap by adanny01(m): 11:39am On May 07, 2021
iamademola:
Oga. U said engine rev fine , AC cools well all other component intact. Then what could be the problems that will amount to a whopping 500k

If you can’t share , why creat the thread. ?

Bro , Open up so we could learn

Gracias

If the car isn't a flooded car, then there is nothing to listen to Op for

9 Likes

Re: Another Car Buyer Caught In Car Dealers Trap by zabimaru: 7:39pm On May 07, 2021
mscheeeeeeeeewwwwww

This is actually brain draining, just reading this can re.tard one's intelligence.

In essence, you want to sell yourself so that people will pay you for prepurchase inspection?

There are a million and one ways to do it without this time wasting, brain draining, no brainer post of urs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Car Buyer Caught In Car Dealers Trap by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2021
zabimaru:
mscheeeeeeeeewwwwww

This is actually brain draining, just reading this can retard one's intelligence.

In essence, you want to sell yourself so that people will pay you for prepurchase inspection?

There are million and one ways to do it without this time wasting, brain draining, no brainer post of urs

Go ahead and show them bro, say what you will, you should probably tell Elon Musk there are a thousand ways to build better electric cars too

Your bragging about your free information sharing for free without sharing it for all still didn't make you different..
Re: Another Car Buyer Caught In Car Dealers Trap by idmoore(m): 7:28pm On May 21, 2021
@Poster if the car is not a flooded car which might have led to it to a salvage condition report.
Then you post is useless...
Marketing yourself in this manner is no Brainner.

Ardent visitor to this section has basic knowledge of cars.

All the Thanks to the likes of Gazzuzz, Sienna, Nurey, radautos, and other selfless automobile gurus.

7 Likes

Re: Another Car Buyer Caught In Car Dealers Trap by zabimaru: 8:13pm On May 21, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

Go ahead and show them bro, say what you will, you should probably tell Elon Musk there are a thousand ways to build better electric cars too

Your bragging about your free information sharing for free without sharing it for all still didn't make you different..

heeeyyyy bro, longest time.
how you doing?
Re: Another Car Buyer Caught In Car Dealers Trap by alphaNomega: 11:05pm On May 21, 2021
Mr eagle eye saw a flooded car and decided to open a thread on nairaland.

THE END

3 Likes

Re: Another Car Buyer Caught In Car Dealers Trap by mrcoolautofix(m): 6:49am On May 30, 2021
alphaNomega:
Mr eagle eye saw a flooded car and decided to open a thread on nairaland.

THE END
I will serve you with water so you can digest it instead of pulling out the car or flood at of ya ass hole
Re: Another Car Buyer Caught In Car Dealers Trap by Gravatar: 7:05am On May 30, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

I will serve you with water so you can digest it instead of pulling out the car or flood at of ya ass hole

mynd44

this guy deserves a lengthy ban

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Good Engine / Any Idea About Acura Mdx 2008 / An Array Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Cars Which Amounts To 2.8Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.