Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Please Help Urgently; Locked Out Of New Samsung Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Urgently; Locked Out Of New Samsung Phone (428 Views)

Help !!! I Got Locked Out Of My New Iphone12promax / Instagram To Make Locked Out, Hacked Account Recovery Easier / The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Urgently; Locked Out Of New Samsung Phone by adanny01(m): 9:36pm On May 04, 2021
Got a new Samsung phone today, I logged only my Gmail account through wifi. I setup fingerprint but had to set up a pin and confirmed the pin. I subsequently added two fingers then switched off to charge.

When I got 100% I turned it on and it asked me for the pin for first logging after restart, to my bewilderment, my pin was wrong. This Pin that I typed twice and it is the same pin in this phone I am typing with.

Now, I don't know-how to enter recovery mode.

I am not sure I can sleep this night
Re: Please Help Urgently; Locked Out Of New Samsung Phone by Tccomms: 9:54pm On May 04, 2021
adanny01:
Got a new Samsung phone today, I logged only my Gmail account through wifi. I setup fingerprint but had to set up a pin and confirmed the pin. I subsequently added two fingers then switched off to charge.

When I got 100% I turned it on and it asked me for the pin for first logging after restart, to my bewilderment, my pin was wrong. This Pin that I typed twice and it is the same pin in this phone I am typing with.

You can simply reset your pin if you have a samsung account and it's linked to your phone
Re: Please Help Urgently; Locked Out Of New Samsung Phone by zoeA: 10:06pm On May 04, 2021
I know how you feel...take it easy...there will be a way out
Re: Please Help Urgently; Locked Out Of New Samsung Phone by JackStephans(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2021
adanny01:

If it's Google lockout then u gon be needing to bypass it... I've Got a lil hint wink
Re: Please Help Urgently; Locked Out Of New Samsung Phone by adanny01(m): 10:35pm On May 04, 2021
Tccomms:

You can simply reset your pin if you have a samsung account and it's linked to your phone

I only logged in my Google account and nothing else, it's a brand new phone with nothing inside, not even sim card.
Re: Please Help Urgently; Locked Out Of New Samsung Phone by adanny01(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2021
It's a simple 4 digit PIN which I can't forget. It gets me angry thinking how I night have typed the wrong pin wrong twice in the same way
Re: Please Help Urgently; Locked Out Of New Samsung Phone by adanny01(m): 11:47pm On May 04, 2021
Guys, I am typing from the phone. I was able to wipe it using the recovery mode. I then used WiFi to log in to my Google account. Entering the recovery mode was a hassle.

I just wonder why they will not provide the Google option when you don't have the right password only to allow you after you have wiped the phone.

See as I dey enjoy typing, my Xiaomi screen had serious ghost touches that tormented my life and the Chinese AliExpress seem to have sent me a bad screen purposely. By the way, Samsung was my first choice, Xiaomi was.
Re: Please Help Urgently; Locked Out Of New Samsung Phone by Youngpo413: 2:05am On May 05, 2021
k

(1) (Reply)

Who's Willing To Give Me Windows 10 Enterprise Product Key :'( / Apple Watch / Best Mobile Phones To Buy In 2022 - Iphone 13 Pro Max Unboxing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.