Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,688 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

6 Reverse Psychological Question That Will Tell You Everything About Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reverse Psychological Question That Will Tell You Everything About Her (1617 Views)

How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? / I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reverse Psychological Question That Will Tell You Everything About Her by HitGuy: 2:25am On May 05, 2021
When I mean everything, I mean her past present & future, 90% accurate, if you can know & understand her past from this video, you will know her present & future

When asking her this question, you need to pay a very good attention to the answer she gives you, it's idealistic to get down to nutshell as to verify if these answers are true, cos most girls even when caught red handed will not stop lying, the procedures are all in this content proir to that context,............

I know most of them will be faster to watch this video so they can beat it, but the truth is this is unbeatable cos before you started asking her this questions that is very obvious,
1 she will never see it coming coming, girls are not that smart as you think, when it comes to being logical on long strik
2 it's already visible in her, 8 out of ten girls including the one reading d
This will not ace that question,

You will get to understand why she do things the way she do, meaning when she start a convo with you with hay, hi, hello, how you, or calling you by your first name,

get this married women tends to compliment you on your look, respect you even when they know you not below their age, reason is, they are not all emotional attached to you, if there are, they will not, girls on their part are not all attached to you, but they still feel insecure & in their insecurities, they seek attention and post pictures to seek your validation, ans when you do, they treat you like shit, but if you don't they get curious & will want to know why. Thats why bad boys starts first & eat all the left over is left for simps, 9 or of 10 girls do this, reason be..........

Instead of good morning, good afternoon or hello good morning or hello good sir, good afternoon sir, knowing fully well that you are not her age mate or peer group, should command respect from her but instead she choosed to be seeing you like her age mate or little one

But we guys don't hesitate to say good morning sir to our elderly ones that gapped is by 3 or 5 years but how come you gapped this girl by 8 or 10 years & she doesn't feel you worth being respected?

If you think you can change her, it's only on the surface, the outcome later on will be uncomfortable for your bearings & handling

The ealier you know this, the better it gets

Like lets take for instance if a girl hasn't stated by fcked she tends to be very respectful, but when she starts getting banged, she sometimes respects only the banger

You will think it's just a normal thing to overlook, well that's one condition, that you don't want to go futher with her from friends to marriage,
listen up, whom she is before marriage is whom she is grow more into after marriage,

Like she will be twice arrogant after marriage & bring in new headache

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOP0zYCzVeY
Do subscribe to my channel for me fact & tips on getting nothing less but the best that will be. A[b]re you sure you want to know it? [/b]
Re: 6 Reverse Psychological Question That Will Tell You Everything About Her by freefiremax: 10:54am On May 11, 2021
Free Fire MAX is planned only to convey premium ongoing interaction experience in a Battle Royale! Appreciate an assortment of energizing game modes with Free Fire players through https://freefiremaxhack.club/ restrictive Firelink innovation. Experience battle more than ever with Ultra HD goals and amazing impacts.
Re: 6 Reverse Psychological Question That Will Tell You Everything About Her by thefathersday: 12:10pm On May 17, 2021
Father's Day is a day of with respect to parenthood and protective bonds, similarly as the effect of fathers in the public eye. In Catholic countries of Europe, it has been adulated on 19 March as Saint Joseph's Day since the Middle Ages. In America, Father's Day was set up by Sonora Smart Dodd, and celebrated on the third Sunday of happy fathers day June unprecedented for 1910. The day is held tight various dates across the world and different districts keep up their own acts of in regards to parenthood.

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki,atiku,dino Milaye And Many Other Spotted At Obi Cubana Lodge / Weekend Hookup For A Lonely B**tch / My Wife Doesn't Want To Coitulate With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.