Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? (24467 Views)

Missing Child: Have You Seen Boluwatife Adegoke? / Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America / Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by illicit(m): 6:33am On May 05, 2021
Awwww this fine girl
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by CrazyCrane: 6:33am On May 05, 2021
You shall be found
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by majamajic(m): 6:34am On May 05, 2021
She will be found alive
I pray so
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by majamajic(m): 6:35am On May 05, 2021
Cutehector:
she left the house by 3:30am.. Use your head .

Last seen not left house ,
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by c4tnoelz: 6:37am On May 05, 2021
Divine intervention in Jesus name
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by mozona(m): 6:40am On May 05, 2021
God have mercy Ooh
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by afroxyz: 6:40am On May 05, 2021
HellAnus:
This saphiere of a girl no truly get sense
Someone that said she can't leave her daughter with her husband, and her brothers if given the chance would sleep with her. Is that the person you should take serious?

1 Like

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by Nobody: 6:41am On May 05, 2021
saphiere:
You think every girl has boyfriend?

Sharrap

1 Like

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by Nobody: 6:41am On May 05, 2021
Only 24 hrs... Give am time

1 Like

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by Cutehector(m): 6:42am On May 05, 2021
majamajic:

Last seen not left house ,
oh, so she disappeared? Damnit.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by Cutehector(m): 6:43am On May 05, 2021
afroxyz:

Someone that said she can't leave her daughter with her husband, and her brothers if given the chance would sleep with her. Is that the person you should take serious?
she needs to live alone, in a far away island. Such people cannot live with people

1 Like

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by maxiuc(m): 6:45am On May 05, 2021
DSC7:
But why is it that most of the girls born after year 2000 always look older than their age?...

May She be found alive...am just tired of all these missing persons news,,
indomie instant noodle catch am

1 Like

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by int0x80(m): 6:46am On May 05, 2021
What has Nigeria turned into for Christ sake?
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by Verysmart101: 6:46am On May 05, 2021
saphiere:
Why won't they? pervert souls everywhere. An average Nigerian man would not think twice to sleep with his blood sister if given the opportunity.

Are ur brothers and father not average Nigerians.Even ur future sons won't they be average Nigerians.Pig

1 Like

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by Olumyyde(m): 6:48am On May 05, 2021
Lapinski:
Missing child or a child that ran after gbola?
Life is a seed man, even our words.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by Samiah33(m): 6:51am On May 05, 2021
saphiere:
Worst place to raise a girlchild is Nigeria. May she be found IJN

The FUTURE is FEMALE

If your father slept with you when you were young then that's your family curse, but saying no woman then not only are you stereotyping but also being stupid

2 Likes

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by Ojukwu007(m): 7:00am On May 05, 2021
You always voice the truth but it's kinda targeted at a particular gender, try to balance it. The phrase 'if given opportunity' actually caught my attention. Do you know that an average woman, not just a Nigerian woman, I mean globally, would give this so called 'opportunity to' or throw her legs open for anything or anyone without thinking twice? Yeah, perverts everywhere but only a very few of you are morally stable. I pray she gets found, ASAP. One love.
saphiere:
Why won't they? pervert souls everywhere. An average Nigerian man would not think twice to sleep with his blood sister if given the opportunity.
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by stubbornman(m): 7:06am On May 05, 2021
falcon01:
She's either dead or in a boyfriend's House

You are a big fool....fooler than the rest
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by prophetfire: 7:10am On May 05, 2021
saphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE

. Olodo, didn't you read that it was three females that have been arrested in connection to her disappearance? Obviously they lured her into prostitution to feed her to one rich client. FUTURE OF OLOSHOISM IS WITH THE FEMALES.

4 Likes

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by wolesmile(m): 7:10am On May 05, 2021
saphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Wow.

I wonder what your dad did to you to make you hate men this much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by Lastlook: 7:10am On May 05, 2021
U notice too? I wonder... Almost most of them looking like 25+ to 30. You might even call some sister or brother.

DSC7:
But why is it that most of the girls born after year 2000 always look older than their age?...

May She be found alive...am just tired of all these missing persons news,,

1 Like

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by gaddafe(m): 7:12am On May 05, 2021
saphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE

My sister I'm not sure the future is still female o. That is if they don't finish killing the female before we get to the future grin

Back to the topic. God is wonderful, I actually saw this girl in my dream last night
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by Tizu(m): 7:14am On May 05, 2021
Have the family reached her boyfriend ? What did he say he know about where she is if she is not in his house ?
I am saying this because this girl don tear eye.

1 Like

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by 9jaRealist: 7:19am On May 05, 2021
saphiere:

Why don’t go raise yours in Afghanistan....smh
>

1 Like

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by Ajah489(m): 7:23am On May 05, 2021
saphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Not every Father that is a dog
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by mystery22: 7:25am On May 05, 2021
saphiere:
You are too disgusting in your reasoning,guess your father or brother did the same to you...
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by Donchieli: 7:26am On May 05, 2021
May she be found Ijn

But they said she is naive!

Nah! she is not naive, she is not contented and greedy they lured her with 160k and some food stuff and to carry her to onitsha

No be kidnap they kidnap her

Na she put body willing though not knowing the final outcome

May our individual stupidity and ignorance not cause our loved ones pain
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:29am On May 05, 2021
Ojukwu007:
You always voice the truth but it's kinda targeted at a particular gender, try to balance it. The phrase 'if given opportunity' actually caught my attention. Do you know that an average woman, not just a Nigerian woman, I mean globally, would give this so called 'opportunity to' or throw her legs open for anything or anyone without thinking twice? Yeah, perverts everywhere but only a very few of you are morally stable. I pray she gets found, ASAP. One love.

Which Truth does Saphiere voices??

She Post news and always tries to stylishly Demonise Men with d news!! Is dat d Truth you re talking about??

Wat she is doing is Like A Broadcast Station owner airing Crimes of only IGBO pple!!

Then refusing to air crimes of Yorubas, Urhobos, Hausa, etc..Is dat Dangerous Reportage??

When I Told her to Change her Style, she got Upset!! You re doing something wrong n want pple to Give you Round of Applause??..

She's Cool but Her style of Reportage Isn't!!

Full of Bias n Suspected Grudge against all Males in General!!

But with a Good Romantic relationship with a Handsome guy, Everything will b Alright!!

1 Like

Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:34am On May 05, 2021
Stop giving these children phone until they reach 18 or 22 they won't listen... during our time u go know how many months it will take ur letter to reach it destination
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by entreprelaptop(m): 7:40am On May 05, 2021
ooh my God ...thats my sis
Re: Missing Child: Have You Seen Okigbo Chidera Vera? by DSC7: 7:47am On May 05, 2021
Lastlook:
U notice too? I wonder... Almost most of them looking like 25+ to 30. You might even call some sister or brother.

Am telling you......

Dem jst dey old quick.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Housewife Stabbed To Death / Aondover Ikyenge Asemah: Missing Driver In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Ifesinachi Abductor Abdul Released After Police Pressure From Powerful Quarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.