Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,774 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG (9612 Views)

LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke / Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by itzdonkollins(m): 7:35am On May 05, 2021
grin
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by Temptee101(m): 7:36am On May 05, 2021
"The presidency said the president is"... can you imagine?

Who is this presidency that is running the affairs of the country on behalf of the president, buhari, FG and APC?
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by modsfucker: 7:36am On May 05, 2021
ivolt:

He didn't rescue anybody, he paid billions in ransom. Anybody can pay ransom.

Why didn't Jonathan paid to secure the release of Chibok girls?
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by modsfucker: 7:36am On May 05, 2021
ivolt:

He didn't rescue anybody, he paid billions in ransom. Anybody can pay ransom.

Go and check the meaning of the word you highlighted, please. So paying ransom is not rescue huh? How daft!

Go through the attached, till you understand.

Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by ivolt: 7:36am On May 05, 2021
nairalee:
So they are just waking up. The bandits gave yesterday as the deadline else they'll kill them all. So if they fulfill their promise what will Buhari end up rescuing today? Their ghosts or what?
There is nothing like rescue.
Buhari can only pay millions in ransom as usual so the bandits can buy more weapons to kidnap more people.
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by Temptee101(m): 7:41am On May 05, 2021
helinues:
Amd they are yet to be released by those miscreants..

Continue paying ransom to them while having delusional thinking that the kidnapping would stop

Eish!

Quit wailing, not good for your fragile health.

Or is your darling daddy no longer in control and ontop of the situation?

ZoneBs are confused set of beings.
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by ivolt: 7:42am On May 05, 2021
modsfucker:

Go and check the meaning of the word you highlighted, please.
You should be old enough to understand the meaning of words in context.
Nobody talk about parents rescuing their abducted children after paying ransom
but the incompetent Buhari wants to claim what he didn't do.

Here is the word to use next time. Ransomed
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by annyz: 7:45am On May 05, 2021
post=101391989:
We pray they come back home in one piece to their various families.

Peace shall reign in our nation and the only people that will weep for the rest of their miserable lives are the sponsors and enabler of deaths, violence and evil, along with their supporters and family members.

So shall it be.

3 innocent students already gone
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by modsfucker: 7:45am On May 05, 2021
Mokason288:

You are insensitive

Do you even understand what it means for Fulani herdsmen to kindnap over 40 harmless innocent students from BUhari’s hometown on a day he came to visit

Read in between the lines and understand the message that was passed across

Do you still think the lifeless is working?

You're just blabbing and having your daily orgasm by introducing ethno-politico conspiracy theory, to attack the President you never loved or voted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by Temptee101(m): 7:45am On May 05, 2021
post=101391989:
[s]We pray they come back home in one piece to their various families.

Peace shall reign in our nation and the only people that will weep for the rest of their miserable lives are the sponsors and enabler of deaths, violence and evil, along with their supporters and family members.

So shall it be.[/s]

Hypocritical prayer.

Purge yourself of the evil in your mind before disturbing God.

That is why none of your prayers has ever come to fruition.

I thought with your darling daddy in charge that prayer should just be a bonus and not a resort.

Keep supporting a failure, winter it's almost at your doorstep.

Brace up zoneB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by Nobody: 7:48am On May 05, 2021
modsfucker:

It might be funny to your insensitive self, but I believe it's not funny to the victims who are hanging between life and death, or their parents, who are having sleepless nights over the issue...

Making a jest or mockery of attempts to rescue them is more than insensitivity, it's inhuman.
Allow the fool.. Most of them aren't really happy that something will be done in order to rescue the innocent!!

Deep down, some just pray that the students get killed..

so they can have something to masturbate on...

we know that this government is bleeped up.. its no braina..... but any effort to rescue this kids should be welcomed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by Nobody: 7:49am On May 05, 2021
Authoreety:

I meant it's funny to say that buhari is working... Working what if I may ask?

Buhari does not work. He is so dull and incompetent and that's why people are being kidnapped randomly on a daily basis.... Learn to read to understand and not confusing urself with unnecessary Grammer...

Mtchw... You think say na to write jargons be the solution.... Buhari getting out of aso rock will go a long way in salvaging the situation.
you talk too much!
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by modsfucker: 7:51am On May 05, 2021
ivolt:

You should be old enough to understand the meaning of words in context.
Nobody talk about parents rescuing their abducted children after paying ransom
but the incompetent Buhari wants to claim what he didn't do.

Here is the word to use next time. Ransomed

You seem to be a stubborn student, cos apparently you refused to peruse the attachment I made in the previous post.

Ohh dear, let me help your dullness, kindly use your darling "ransomed" in a sentence describing the situation at hand.
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by sulaak(m): 7:52am On May 05, 2021
iampeterben:

A statement on the Presidency’s Twitter page on Tuesday, said it will ensure that good triumphs over evil, and that all of the bandits and criminals terrorizing innocent lives and communities are brought to book.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/04/buhari-working-to-rescue-kidnapped-greenfield-university-students-presidency/

Only last week, the Buhari government said ........

Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria

President Muhammadu Buhari-led government says kidnapping and banditry are not federal offences in Nigeria.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/04/breaking-kidnapping-banditry-not-federal-offences-in-nigeria-buhari-govt/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by modsfucker: 7:52am On May 05, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Allow the fool.. Most of them aren't really happy that something will be done in order to rescue the innocent!!

Deep down, some just pray that the students get killed..

so they can have something to masturbate on...

we know that this government is bleeped up.. its no braina..... but any effort to rescue this kids should be welcomed!!!

Don't mind them, they've been waiting since yesterday to hear that the students are killed, so they can have a wailing point that could last them the remaining months of the year.
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by Nobody: 7:53am On May 05, 2021
Authoreety:

Oh.. What a waste of time... You are just irredeemable..
Be calming down.

No one supports the actions of this government but don't you think something is be put in place to rescue the children.

Note Buhari isn't the one that will go to the busy and do the rescue.

The military, intelligence, state government all have to contribute to the rescue..

The are all paid to do their job which, sadly they fail to carryout entirely as a result of mediocrity!!

#Letsbepositive
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by jaxxy(m): 7:53am On May 05, 2021
Working how? They have killed 5 already. The government barely reacted or did anything.
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by sojfarm: 7:55am On May 05, 2021
Dead can not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop lying

1 Like

Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by Yeahmehn: 8:00am On May 05, 2021
Go and pay ransom and deny!
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by observanc1: 8:05am On May 05, 2021
modsfucker:

The last time I check, he used his incompetence to rescue Chibok, Kankara and Kagara students... So I guess you're the one who needs to understand that the gravity of the situation at hand is more than the Buharipobia you are displaying.
mr man, dont come here and mislead people.
Buhari rescued which student?
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by Nobody: 8:16am On May 05, 2021
Is the mannequin aware that a kidnap has occurred?
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by teebaxy(m): 8:17am On May 05, 2021
modsfucker:

The last time I check, he used his incompetence to rescue Chibok, Kankara and Kagara students... So I guess you're the one who needs to understand that the gravity of the situation at hand is more than the Buharipobia you are displaying.
WHY ARE YOU THIS STUPID? THF FACT THAT LAMPARD, MOU AND THE LIKES WINS MANY MATCHE7 DOES NOT MAKE THEM COMPETENT..RELATE THAT TO BUHARIS CASE IF YOU ARE SENSIBLE_
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by ehissi(m): 8:31am On May 05, 2021
modsfucker:

It might be funny to your insensitive self, but I believe it's not funny to the victims who are hanging between life and death, or their parents, who are having sleepless nights over the issue...

Making a jest or mockery of attempts to rescue them is more than insensitivity, it's inhuman.

The President, via his twitter handler and handlers has said that he is working to secure their release........

Because if he is to address Nigerians, in midst of killings and Kidnappings going on daily, stroke go kill am.......

But when it fails, they will say it was the fault of the military.........

When they want to deceive Nigerians, they will put his name, as though he is going to the Bush to secure them but when the thing don cast, they will remove his name and put Nigerian Army or Military.....

Somebody that couldn't go to Federal government secondary School kankara, when students were Kidnapped in his own state and he was at home, but expressed his shock at the attack and sent NSA to appear on his behalf, of which the NSA details even baff parents with tear gas ontop the trauma and turmoil and anguish they were in..........

Is now suddenly working from his twitter account towards securing the release of the students.....

Work kill am there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by Heavensent01(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2021
that the kidnapped happened in the first place and many of it, it shows the level of this mad man incompetency

thunder fire you and your households there including your useless kitchen cabinet, including Osibanjo that keep quiet as Christians are being humiliated, kidnapped and killed
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by nogragra: 9:11am On May 05, 2021
iampeterben:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/04/buhari-working-to-rescue-kidnapped-greenfield-university-students-presidency/
The way he's worked to rescue the Sharibu? Who is fooling who? Buhari is a failure on earth and Heaven has already declared him a failure tey tey.
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by Authoreety: 9:16am On May 05, 2021
modsfucker:

And the winner is My dull head buhari, as unanimously selected by we, his zombies. Can I now have my 10 lashes for being a loser?

Jobless entity like modsfucker!

Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by Mokason288(m): 9:26am On May 05, 2021
modsfucker:

You're just blabbing and having your daily orgasm by introducing ethno-politico conspiracy theory, to attack the President you never loved or voted.
Kissssssss my black asssssss

Ur president’s kingsmen kidnaped children from your beloved presidents hometown

On a day ur beloved president was in town

Without any resistance from any security agency and you still feel BUhari is working

BUHARI IS WORKING WITH FULANI HERDSMEN AND BOKOHARAM TO TAKE OVER NIGERIA

GOV ORTOM
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by Blackdisciple(m): 9:55am On May 05, 2021
Why are they finding it hard ehhh, bandits are their brothers besides they used to give money to bandits and boko haram so give money, 100m it's nothing compare to the previous ones they have given already.
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by seunayantokun(m): 9:58am On May 05, 2021
Presidency, presidency....?
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by modsfucker: 9:58am On May 05, 2021
Mokason288:

Kissssssss my black asssssss

Ur president’s kingsmen kidnaped children from your beloved presidents hometown

On a day ur beloved president was in town

Without any resistance from any security agency and you still feel BUhari is working

BUHARI IS WORKING WITH FULANI HERDSMEN AND BOKOHARAM TO TAKE OVER NIGERIA

GOV ORTOM

No be only KINGSMEN, na queensmen... Nonsense and ingredients... What an insult, exchanging words with a bigoted kid, masquerading as adult.
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by Splen07(m): 10:06am On May 05, 2021
[quote author=wpadmin post=101392013]If DSS put a gps chip on the bag used to deliver the money, will the kidnappers be caught?

I am asking for a country.
it's obviously a good idea
but the question here is... do we have such technology?
Re: Buhari Working To Rescue Kidnapped Greenfield University Students – FG by hylyne(m): 10:16am On May 05, 2021
modsfucker:

You are indeed a mudafucker.... You lack knowledge and soap dey your eye...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Moves To Restore Recreation Parks To Original Purpose / Top Ten Poorest State In Nigeria (2015) / Akure ‘explosion’ Was Impact From Meteors NOT Explosives, Says OAU Prof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.