Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East (34142 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu's Campaign Pictures Flood North / President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) / Is Ebonyi State Capable Of Producing 1 Million Bags Of Rice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by adenigga(m): 5:57am On May 05, 2021
Associates of All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain, Bola Tinubu, have flooded North East geo-political zone with over one million five-kilogramme bags of rice.

According to them, the foodstuff, meant for distribution to the vulnerable, is to cushion the ravaging hardship in the region. Flagging off the exercise in Yola, Adamawa State, one of the associates, Dahiru Hammadikko, said the gesture was courtesy of Tinubu’s associates in the 19 northern states.

He said over 10,000 households in the 21 local councils of Adamawa were targeted to benefit. He lamented that Nigerians were facing hardship, which informed the group’s move to ameliorate the suffering of Nigerians, irrespective of religious and political affiliations.

The national coordinator of the Tinubu support group said: “The gesture is to honour the national leader of APC, due to his philanthropic disposition, which is why the rice was branded with his image.”

He described Tinubu as “a detribalised Nigerian, in whom the Northern region relies” as the unifying factor.

“Today, we are flagging off the distribution of 5kg of rice to Nigerians from the northern region. We are targeting one million beneficiaries in the 19 northern states and the FCT.

“But here in Adamawa we are giving over 10,000 people,” he said.
Source: https://m.guardian.ng/Over-one-million-bags-of-Tinubu-rice-flood-North-East

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by pricklewane: 5:59am On May 05, 2021
OK

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Powersurge: 6:05am On May 05, 2021
Everybody should be wary of anybody that is desperate for power. Naso Buhari do become calamity

430 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by SmartProf(m): 6:07am On May 05, 2021
This man thinks rice wins elections up north o. Since he has the thugs to snatch ballot boxes in the south west, they may not see any rice there.

239 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Skmoda360(m): 6:07am On May 05, 2021
This man will not become president no matter I swear......I pray the spending goes in vain....Amen.

294 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Mysticwebb: 6:11am On May 05, 2021
Hunger bad. 8cups of rice for 4yrs of our nationhood. How wicked our politicians have become, steal everything and make the citizens hungry, then bribe them with food gotten from the stolen money.

184 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Grace001: 6:12am On May 05, 2021
This is why they(oppressors) don’t want the status quo(social condition) to change, Nigeria system is designed to keep masses in abject poverty. The demonic Nigeria system need at least 70% of the masses to remain in abject poverty.

So when the time for election is approaching they start sharing foods to look like their(masses) messiah and manipulate their future with rice and noddles.

This made me believe that Nigeria masses are destine to sufffering and smiling lifestyle because their mumu never do. They(masses) are still in love with their oppressors

With the look of things APC is moving towards a Muslim Muslim ticket, as for the Christians brace up and be ready to change your names to names like Ahmed, Sodiq, Alimah and Balikis, also be ready to purchase your prayer kettles. Because the Christians will see shege if their Muslim Muslim succeed

And to some mummified zombies that will quote me, we are already divided through religion lines so don’t make yourself senseless by saying a Muslim Muslim ticket means nothing.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by aremuforlife(m): 6:13am On May 05, 2021
The brand rice are donated by Tinubu fans
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by aremuforlife(m): 6:15am On May 05, 2021
Powersurge:
Everybody should be wary of anybody that is desperate for power. Naso Buhari do become calamity
Every contestants in a competition is desperate to win.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Jesse6(m): 6:16am On May 05, 2021
Mr man Northerners will never vote you

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by aremuforlife(m): 6:16am On May 05, 2021
Skmoda360:
This man will not become president no matter I swear......I pray the spending goes in vain....Amen.
Stop this I swear!!!.
He will not become the president, only if he did not contest, else, be ready to carry your swear.

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by EagleNest(m): 6:17am On May 05, 2021
The same old ways and manipulations that landed us in hot soup with Buhari presidency. The Same partner in lies and deceit is towing same line to hoodwink electorates. He has never condemned for once the bad market he sold to Nigeria, but now want to sell himself instead. It's high time the electoral or legislative bodies kick against political aspirants or party dolling out gifts to electorates. That's bribery and influence to vote.

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Skmoda360(m): 6:18am On May 05, 2021
aremuforlife:

Stop this I swear!!!.
He will not become the president, only if he did not contest, else, be ready to carry your swear.
Remove tribal sentiment, I'm a Yoruba person, what special thing has he done to any Yoruba state apart from Lagos.....? Just mention one.

71 Likes

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Racoon(m): 6:20am On May 05, 2021
He lamented that Nigerians were facing hardship, which informed the group’s move to ameliorate the suffering of Nigerians, irrespective of religious and political affiliations.
See desperation.So hardship induced because of a catastrophe Tinubu foist on them is now being relieved by same Tinubu promising them another illusionary hope?

Whao! Weaponization of poverty. Eat stomach infrastructure and then continue the endless woes. Meanwhile, poverty is still ravaging his brethren in the SW but the charity does not starts from home.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Luckydubby7(m): 6:20am On May 05, 2021
This man self
Nigerians wise up oo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:20am On May 05, 2021
I am yet to see a good candidate contesting in the next election

21 Likes

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by aremuforlife(m): 6:21am On May 05, 2021
Skmoda360:

Remove tribal sentiment, I'm a Yoruba person, what special thing has he done to any Yoruba state apart from Lagos.....? Just mention one.
You can't be more yoruba than Tinubu. He was the state governor to present 5th largest economic in Africa and he is the architect of the progress.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Babaken(m): 6:22am On May 05, 2021
Greediness is one of the major problems in Africa this man should go and rest for God sake you have been sharing rice to them what have you share to your people.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Duru9(m): 6:22am On May 05, 2021
Lol

Rice

2 Likes

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by ecomalchemist(m): 6:30am On May 05, 2021
Jaga Jaga ti get e.

Come 2023 Tinubu will bring his campaign promises and they will just fall for him

Nigerians are fools and their love and greed for money is deadly. This is why they keep falling for this ponzi shit.

Jaga jaga ti get e.

7 Likes

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by nairavsdollars(f): 6:30am On May 05, 2021
l
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by NwaAmaikpe: 6:31am On May 05, 2021
shocked

Those who know of Abiola rice will swear this feels like Déjà vu.

But the real vu is that "o ga e me ya vuum na'anya".

Is this why that guy at Olodi Apapa told the beggar "you dey beg me for money make you for chop when your baba dey share rice for North".

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:31am On May 05, 2021
He described Tinubu as “a detribalised Nigerian, in whom the Northern region relies” as the unifying factor.
Hmmmm, this is deep!
We all can guess the state that will be the next beneficiaries of this rice thingy.
The only thing they need to cook the rice is kerosene, which is in high abundance over there beside sokoto.
Okay bye!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by TimmyTen(m): 6:31am On May 05, 2021
Working class Nigerians do not believe that the government do anything for them so the enticement of voters through a concept known by Nigerians as 'stomach infrastructure' becomes a direct relationship with the poor.

The wicked leaders impoverish the people this will make them accept “stomach infrastructure” instead of “ good leadership”

The poor (larger population) remains manipulative tool for the politicians to win elections.

13 Likes

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Nobody: 6:31am On May 05, 2021
pictures
Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by nairalee(m): 6:32am On May 05, 2021
Even if he shares the rice free of charge no sane or even insane Nigerian should vote for this dude

18 Likes

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by oluwasegun007(m): 6:32am On May 05, 2021
God cannot be mocked...

He would do what no man can do come 2023n

The extortion and lies are just too much.

People should please register for voters card once they start.

We need majority to make decisions about flushing this old folks out.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by nsiba: 6:32am On May 05, 2021
Covid19 palliatives stolen and rebagged by the criminal Alhaji Bullion van together with d Olo-sho wife

8 Likes

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by newdawnlive: 6:33am On May 05, 2021
hypocrite at highest order, since all these years Tinubu associate didn't send a bag of gari to North East but when the election is drawing nearer they easily turn to giver,.say no to old man in asorock, give us Osibanjo, Fayemi, Saraki, or Peter obi.

10 Likes

Re: Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East by Zizicomm: 6:33am On May 05, 2021
Skmoda360:

Amin Amiiin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17-Year-old ESN Spy Commander, Over 50 Others Arrested / Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.