Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. (219 Views)

Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. / Astronomers Discover Non-Habitable Earth-Sized 'Pi Planet' With A 3.14-Day Orbit / Nigerian Man Invents Machine That Can Transform Nylons & Plastics Into Petrol(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. by Gyri(f): 6:23am On May 05, 2021
Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 16 million members worldwide. It is yet to be launched but currently in phase 2/3 in the launching process, so mine now while the offer last.

Stanford university graduates built yahoo and google and now working on pi

Download pi network from playstore use my username (Neyova) as your invitation code.

Ensure that you verify your phone number or Facebook for your mining to be valid. You can verify your phone number or Facebook by click in at the hamburger menu icon at the top left> profile> Verify phone number> manual verification>send the code to the US number there in the app. Or you can still verify through Facebook.

Login everyday and click at mine(at a zigzag sign). You can also interact with admin in the in-app group chat.

Start today because free mining by newbies will soon end. In 2005 bitcoin miner were thought to be foolish but today they are millionaires.

Invitation code ---Neyova

GREAT NEWS!!
Pi finally launched it's wallet!
You can still mine your free coins now before it goes on sale soon.
π1 is projected to go for $100, the next free coins about to blow!
To start mining free download from Google Playstore and use Neyova as your invitation code. It cost you NOTHING!

This is how bitcoin started.
Ensure you visit the app every 24hrs to continue mining.
Re: Mine Pi, The New Cryptocurrency For Free. by Jaiz10: 8:40pm On May 07, 2021

(1) (Reply)

You Most Likely Know The First Man On The Moon. But Do You Know The Second? / Hp / FEMVEL Laboratory Seevices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.