Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

How Legit Is This Message From CAC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Legit Is This Message From CAC (229 Views)

Avoid Penalties From Cac On Your Registered Business By Filing Annual Returns / Good News From CAC On Certified True Copies / Please Help, How Can I Resolve This Query From CAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Legit Is This Message From CAC by viosky(m): 6:55am On May 05, 2021
You are invited to the public presentation of the free CAC Business Name Certificate to the 1st batch of beneciaries of which you are part of, on Friday May 7th, 2021 by 10am @Okpara Auditorium Umuahia. In line with the financial inclusion policy, come along with the following;
Full Names, Nepa bill, BVN, Valid I.D cards (PVC, NIMC, Int'l Passport, Driver's License), Passports of Signatories, An initial deposit.

Chinenye Nwaogu
State Focal Person
Re: How Legit Is This Message From CAC by EricSmallz(m): 7:31am On May 05, 2021
Initial Deposit? Run o.
Did you actually apply for the free CAC Stuff?
Re: How Legit Is This Message From CAC by Nobody: 7:56am On May 05, 2021
viosky:
You are invited to the public presentation of the free CAC Business Name Certificate to the 1st batch of beneciaries of which you are part of, on Friday May 7th, 2021 by 10am @Okpara Auditorium Umuahia. In line with the financial inclusion policy, come along with the following;
Full Names, Nepa bill, BVN, Valid I.D cards (PVC, NIMC, Int'l Passport, Driver's License), Passports of Signatories, An initial deposit.

Chinenye Nwaogu
State Focal Person
initial deposit =scam.
Re: How Legit Is This Message From CAC by viosky(m): 8:59am On May 05, 2021
Thanks
Re: How Legit Is This Message From CAC by iHart(m): 5:10pm On May 05, 2021
That man that signed it is not from CAC, he is NPOWER focal person in Abia. I don't want to call him a scam.

(1) (Reply)

Trade Binary Like A Pro / Make Your Youtube Videos Go Viral Overnight With An Expert Youtube Promotion / INSANE HACK: How To Rank Articles On Google For Affiliate Marketing And Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.