Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Website That Generates Money And Traffic On Autopilot For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website That Generates Money And Traffic On Autopilot For Sale (2316 Views)

10 Free Ways To Get More Traffic On Your Blog / Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / Create an Automatic/Autopilot Site/Blog (Tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website That Generates Money And Traffic On Autopilot For Sale by lekan208(m): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2011
This is an autoblog that build thousands of backlinks to other websites, the website needs no seo,no need of spinning, all you need to do is to post articles at least twice a day and backlinks are built automatically for each posts the more post u haveyou receive the more backlinks you get and the the authority of your website.And the greater the targeted traffic you receive on your site.This is availabe for all niche, within 30 days you will start earning on your adsense account.Each auto blog comes with 20 articles. It cost 7000 naira click this link to get the sample www.playgolfstyle.com for more info call 08034810659
Re: Website That Generates Money And Traffic On Autopilot For Sale by emekaD3(m): 5:59am On Apr 26, 2011
you can sell this site on flippa for about 600 dollars

call me i'll help you 08130280545
Re: Website That Generates Money And Traffic On Autopilot For Sale by amerika: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2011
Adsense is banning all auto-blogger sites because you guyz dont have unique content and most time zero organic visitors, that's a breach of TOS for Adsense. No hating bro but your adsense account is on the verge of being banned (Permanently)
Go and read the updated version of Adsense TOS. Adsense is at war with all fake sites (yea because most of the contents on your website were stolen) like autoblog. Prepare to say bye-bye to your adsense account

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Promote Your Business Online / How Can I Advertise On Opera Mini Sppedial Or Homepage / How Can I Use USA Number For Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.