Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,572 members, 7,801,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits (35466 Views)

Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead / El-Rufai Confirms Killing Of Abducted Greenfield Students By Bandits / Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by oluade11: 10:42am On May 05, 2021
To God alone be all the glory.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by tunjilee003: 10:44am On May 05, 2021
Officialgarri:
I always prayed if I would get into trouble of any sort, i better be in trouble with someone that would stand with me no matter what.

A friend that will get in trouble alongside me and we will come out of the trouble together.

Luckily, I have such friends and we have passed many tests together.

When I was in secondary school, I would not pay my school fees and choose to be sent away from school alongside my friends who are yet to pay theirs. Call it altruism.
And then we might be out of school for 2 weeks visiting every PlayStation 2 game centers.
I what you just said here doesn't correlate with the post
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by Curious345: 10:44am On May 05, 2021
Sorrow tears and blood
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by Tupaq: 10:45am On May 05, 2021
Where is the DSS?

It is shameful that these kidnappers couldnt be traced and smoked out!
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by HandsomeBlack: 10:45am On May 05, 2021
Settle kidnappers so they have more money to continue their nefarious acts.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by bareal(m): 10:46am On May 05, 2021
yusufu16:
And these kidnappers/bandits use MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile lines to make all these calls, yet our security agencies cant track these people. And these lines were registered with their address, biometric and next of kin, yet nobody can find them?

Police can track the location of any number you give them. Yet we cant locate these kidnappers.

We have airforce and yet they cant use drones to locate these people.

Leave them make dem dey deceive themselves and their gullible followers.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by Mayeldah(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2021
All tertiary institutions in Kaduna state should be closed down and the students moved down south to continue their education.

Southern students take note. The Northern students can continue schooling in their terrorist infested state.

The Governor self na Boko haram and bandit sponsor.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by Idzitari1(m): 10:49am On May 05, 2021
Mr gumi should be held responsible. That mallam have a hand in this if not why insisting for the payment gready mother.... Fck, bllod sucking a,,, s ho.... L
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by Microwhy: 10:53am On May 05, 2021
Born2winnx:
Better style
Generation Z = Generation awon werey.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by wizod(m): 10:53am On May 05, 2021
let dem leave dat God forsaken region where killing, kidnapping and rape is d order of d day and come down to d east
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by simplesearch: 10:54am On May 05, 2021
And someone said ransom should not be paid to bandits who are ready to kill anybody. What if this young precious soul has been wasted now like others, you can't boycott public transport when you don't have your own car. Doing that will amount to not having sense for living and you'll definitely weary yourself out at the long run.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by modsfucker: 10:57am On May 05, 2021
yusufu16:
And these kidnappers/bandits use MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile lines to make all these calls, yet our security agencies cant track these people. And these lines were registered with their address, biometric and next of kin, yet nobody can find them?

Police can track the location of any number you give them. Yet we cant locate these kidnappers.

We have airforce and yet they cant use drones to locate these people.

How do you know they're not being tracked or they are not even on the radar of security agents? Even if their locations are known, do you suggest that security operatives should storm the location? That'd be suicidal you know.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by mu2sa2: 10:57am On May 05, 2021
Good news. Looking at the mum, I don't think she would have survived if her son hadn't made it back. It's sad that the government is paying lip service to security that right in the centre of the country a few people would be holding the country to ransom. R.i.p Abacha.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by ruggedtimi(m): 11:02am On May 05, 2021
The only thing government has to do..send a special force crack team to get rescue those children. But no they will, they rather send battalions for anyone opposing apc
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by Microwhy: 11:04am On May 05, 2021
wizod:
let dem leave dat God forsaken region where killing, kidnapping and rape is d order of d day and come down to d east
So east is more safer..
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:15am On May 05, 2021
Cutehector:
oya givr me ya number
Come to a dead thread
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by Jehovahnissi202: 11:16am On May 05, 2021
EL TERRORIST IS THE GOVERNOR OF KADUNA

BUHARI MUST GO!!!!!!!! BUHARI IS THE GODFATHER OF BANDITS, TERRORISTS AND FULANI HERDSMEN KILLING AND RAPING NIGERIANS.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by Jehovahnissi202: 11:19am On May 05, 2021
Mouth Gig:
EL TERRORIST IS THE GOVERNOR OF KADUNA undecided

AND DIA EL PATRON IS IN ASO VILLA undecided
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by Heavensent01(m): 11:26am On May 05, 2021
these people ignorantly damaged another people investment, even after this bandits had been neutralized which I doubt with this evil regime, no parents will want to enroll their kids in that institution again

Northerners are just too naive and lack foresight, instead of these backward people to unanimously condemned this evil act, they chose to be defending these miscreants that won't take me 5 mins to kill if I'm Nigeria chief of army staff

1 Like

Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by Cyberterror: 11:28am On May 05, 2021
No parent will take his child to that school again after the whole saga is over.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by Jehovahnissi202: 11:28am On May 05, 2021
BANDITS UNDER BUHARI MAKING MONEY
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by blaise26abj(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2021
Pierocash:
I believe they dolled out millions on a separate ransome to free their son. Because waiting for the government to act will be like waiting for the devil to repent.

Wise move.

This Government will not do anything . As a security expert told me, Even if a vip is kidnapped , they will advise you pay the ransom first ! . This government has allowed this to fester for too long that these dare devils have become something else . ANYBODY can be kidnapped . Take precautions to safeguard your loved ones .
If , God forbid , anyone you care about is kidnapped ,negotiate and PAY the ransom . Until there is a better option and help from the government , always use this option .
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by realstars: 11:36am On May 05, 2021
Pierocash:
I believe they dolled out millions on a separate ransome to free their son. Because waiting for the government to act will be like waiting for the devil to repent.

Wise move.
Realy, that is the game out there.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by BePrepared: 11:37am On May 05, 2021
Thegeneralqueen:
On my shocked where have you been ? I came in yesterday and was looking for old friends to chat with and i thought of you but couldn't find your name....how have you been ?

Hmm na small e dey take start oo

Anyway we must chop wedding rice this xmas
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by blaise26abj(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2021
modsfucker:

How do you know they're not being tracked or they are not even on the radar of security agents? Even if their locations are known, do you suggest that security operatives should storm the location? That'd be suicidal you know.

YES ! Unless there is a better way to do it . Apparently there is none for now . Make it suicidal to join the kidnapping business . Yes, innocent lives will be lost ( we are losing them already), but kill all of them . And the bandit that survives , shoot him in the head on national tv
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by NoToPile: 11:44am On May 05, 2021
Chai ooo, even after seeing the son the pain and other emotions on the face of the woman is still evident. I can't even imagine what she must have passed through till the bit was released.

It is well ooo
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by modsfucker: 11:46am On May 05, 2021
blaise26abj:

YES ! Unless there is a better way to do it . Apparently there is none for now . Make it suicidal to join the kidnapping business . Yes, innocent lives will be lost ( we are losing them already), but kill all of them . And the bandit that survives , shoot him in the head on national tv

It's a hard decision to make... I recently lost a friend through that mission... The ransom was paid but the Police stayed at a distance, waiting for the victim to be released so that they'd go after them, but once the criminals sensed foul play, they fled and shot the victim to death...

1 Like

Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by phrancys001(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2021
Hustle o! Admiral don pay release pikin may God assist the children of the poor
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by Curious345: 11:50am On May 05, 2021
embarassed
modsfucker:

It's a hard decision to make... I recently lost a friend through that mission... The ransom was paid but the Police stayed at a distance, waiting for the victim to be released so that they'd go after them, but once the criminals sensed foul play, they fled and shot the victim to death...
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by afamaustin(m): 11:51am On May 05, 2021
Pls others should be realised nw,what is all this in this country.
Re: Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits by longview007: 11:51am On May 05, 2021
Thank you GOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Slap INEC Ad-hoc Staff In Rivers State (Photos) / Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.