Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public (38587 Views)

Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by sisisioge: 12:27pm On May 05, 2021
grin grin grin

Awon jokers! God is awesome for His patience.
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Kaiser20: 12:28pm On May 05, 2021
Fake prophets everywhere you go from Odumeje to Aloysius........
Why not use Buhari as a prayer point. Any prophet that can reset buhari's head so that he can be useful to Nigeria . Rain/Water is not our problem.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Adgraced: 12:30pm On May 05, 2021
Charlants everywhere!! This is one of the reasons I have not been going to church. Fake prophets

1 Like

Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Revere27: 12:30pm On May 05, 2021
Stanleyq:

they are not Christians, not all that call father father are his

Hmmm... Word sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by studentofTruth: 12:34pm On May 05, 2021
Two of our alleluia entertainers want to entertain us. Interesting!

The only good thing about Nigeria is the unending entertainment! No dull moment
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by nnaekezie: 12:36pm On May 05, 2021
Abeg people wey dey make rain plenty come orsu in imo state dey yapa
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by temitope27(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2021
winkAnthony Joshua VS Tyson Fury
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Bekeey: 12:38pm On May 05, 2021
Mikajo:
FOUR-ODD just arrived in my mail from GERMANY; whatsapp;
091 3 3 0 1 9 2 9 0

Payment After Winning#

Why can't you play as multiple times as you can...or won't you be happy if you overtake Dangote or Otedola?
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Dpaulie(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2021
Go sit down, all of u are scam.. what's special about calling down rain, I can beastly say that I can call down rain with my juju from modakeke, but all thanks to Jesus, all those things have become the things of the past
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Polynek(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2021
binary007:
God will not be Mocked.

This ones turn miracle to Local contest, even picked stadium as venue and invites Getty Images.

In nearest future, Miracles go turn local contest between churches.
Semi-final: MFM Vs Deeper-life
: Dunamis vs Redeem grin

VAR on standby.

Winner go play confederation cup with Pastor. T.D. Jakes
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Polynek(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2021
Christianity sorry grin
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by somehow: 12:44pm On May 05, 2021
Typical Nigerian brand of Christianity.
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by AHCB: 12:50pm On May 05, 2021
So this is what they've turned Christianity into, a spectacle for people to laugh about. Lol.
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by OBoy50: 12:51pm On May 05, 2021
Sub zero vs raiden grin
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Richy4(m): 12:53pm On May 05, 2021
Hmmmm!!!!!! Nigerians are really luckyooo Una go witness another Mount Carmel show down free of charge... haba!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by xynerise: 12:56pm On May 05, 2021
Two unserious people.
Even native doctors can call rain. They should carry their fake ass miracles and park well
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by UncommonLogic: 12:56pm On May 05, 2021
2 pastorprenual fraudsters and their gullible sheep followers. That's Nigeria for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by SexytorresE(f): 12:57pm On May 05, 2021
Channel ur power to sambisa . Fools
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by mrkings84(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2021
Just call down fire like Elisha did
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by maxzzo1(m): 12:59pm On May 05, 2021
Who kno fit call rain? Abeg make hear
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Ishilove: 12:59pm On May 05, 2021
Toh. This is the work God sent you to do, abi?
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by focus7: 1:01pm On May 05, 2021
Odumeje will never accept this kind of challenge since no human factor to help stage the rain fall. Not that I believe that the challenger is capable of bringing down but this is the kind of challenges pastors like Pdumeje and Bushiri suppose to be receiving
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by OLIVERWWWW: 1:03pm On May 05, 2021
We are our own Problem....

Africans and their dumb mentality, Now shes dead you want to bring down rain even when an ordinary native doctors also does.....

Why not heal her when she was sick instead;
Aloysius want to use this period get little fame...

What they know is fame nothing more... Nonsense !!!!
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Gordonz07(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2021
God of men everywhere.
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by olisaEze(m): 1:06pm On May 05, 2021
Who is dis clown that wants to take potshots at my fav entertainer? grin

If u were so pissed about the unguarded utterances of Odumeje concerning the late Adajesus, why didn’t u step in and heal her na?

It’s not too late sef, der is still time for u to goan raise her from the dead.

But instead, ure running upandan boasting with something that a lot of dudes in the village do easily without noise.

prophet rainmaker of rainmakers assembly! grin

Abeg leave "the liquid metal" and look for ur own format joor. Scam! grin grin
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Valyrian: 1:07pm On May 05, 2021
With so much that is going on in the country, this one still dey invite person for spiritual powers challenge. I pray GOD would shame both of them on that day. Be like say dem no get better thing to do.
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by samstels: 1:09pm On May 05, 2021
Mikajo:
FOUR-ODD just arrived in my mail from GERMANY; whatsapp;
091 3 3 0 1 9 2 9 0

Payment After Winning#

Play it with 5m and make 20m .How do you see this advise
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by detectivejones: 1:19pm On May 05, 2021
Pastor Aloysius want to test the potency of what he just acquired...Abuja take note the circus is coming to town
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by chiefobdk(m): 1:24pm On May 05, 2021
ArmaniUhuru:
Who be this Pastor badheart Aloysius?

With his face wey be like Magu own.
Na OBIỌMA Igbo name.. D guy did a direct translation. The way google translate do.. Obi. Heart Oma... good
Goodheart
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by deavicky(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2021
I think I should be the one to set the task for them.
Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by Chuksbobb: 2:01pm On May 05, 2021
Ndi ala,, juju men

Re: Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public by PoshLines5: 2:13pm On May 05, 2021
Who dem dey deceive. angry angry[b][/b] all na birds of the same feather.
showing superiority among themselves using which power?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba / The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife / Joshua Iginla To Buhari: "The Dead Cannot Rule Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.