Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death (28524 Views)

PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 / Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki, Others Pay Tribute To Late President Yar’adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by Nobody: 11:03am On May 05, 2021
Today, I celebrate my boss, friend, colleague and brother, President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua who departed this world 11 years ago.

As politicians, we shared a common vision of a peaceful, united and just nation. President Yar'Adua kept faith with this vision, channelling his strength and time in pursuit of an egalitarian society, until his last breath.

Although out of our sight, his legacies live with us and his memory we will continue to cherish.

We will always remember him as a peacemaker, nation builder and democrat whose timeline was defined by virtues of service, peace, truth and love.
- GEJ

Goodluck Jonathan

Eleven years in remembrance of our late President Umaru Yar’Adua—a patriot and compassionate leader. May your memory continue to be a blessing.

Atiku Abubakar

On this day 11-years ago, Nigeria lost a selfless, patriotic and committed leader — and I lost a great friend. As we remember President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua today, we celebrate his legacy of integrity and pray that the mercy of Almighty Allah (SWT) continues to be upon him. Amin.

Abubakar Bukola Saraki

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by helinues: 11:05am On May 05, 2021
We missed Yaradua truly..

A unifier

Rest on

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by Maxymilliano(m): 11:38am On May 05, 2021
Umoru, Umoru, are you dead - OBJ

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by Nuelito: 11:42am On May 05, 2021
He lived a simple life and was ready to move this country to a greater height...Rest on legend

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by GreaterFuture3: 12:01pm On May 05, 2021
The best one yet, I think...

Do You have Metal and Iron Scraps for Sale at 120k/Tonne or Less, hit me up Via my Signature.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by Sensitivity: 12:02pm On May 05, 2021
What a big loss.
President Buhari will never know peace as people are suffering.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by Revere27: 12:02pm On May 05, 2021
A man who had good and excellent intention for Nigeria but was cut short by death embarassed
So sad..

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by nextBIGthing: 12:02pm On May 05, 2021
Rip

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by GeneralPula: 12:02pm On May 05, 2021
The only sane president we’ve ever had..

Thunder fire the rest !

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by mayskit4luv(m): 12:02pm On May 05, 2021
Continue resting in peace.

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by Kingpele(m): 12:02pm On May 05, 2021
Because he is dead ,if he is still alive ,his integrity and honesty would have turn u guys into his enemies,cos both of you are extremely corrupt politicians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by dynicks(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2021
And buhari is yet to remember such a man!!

Well how would he when he's busy taking records of his number of cows that looks under-fed!!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by nyiamfrank: 12:03pm On May 05, 2021
Yar'Adua, Nigeria's best.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by michaellovaldo(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2021
One of the GOATs we have when it comes to Governance in this nation

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by tunary(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2021
Atiku has been behaving like a better person since he lost election, trying to patronize Nigerians. Unknown to so many Nigerians that he is another collosal disaster waiting to happen if he becomes Nigerian's president come 2023.

No matter how smart a politician maybe, there are people why will always outsmart them. No permanent champion in this world.

This group of people forming good leaders are simply hypocrites but it's very unfortunate it's either APC or pdp to assume power 2023.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by nsiba: 12:03pm On May 05, 2021
See human being no be dat one wey de Asso rock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by Archtype(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2021
The best president Nigeria ever had

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by slawormiir: 12:03pm On May 05, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
A man who got respect for the rule of law

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by Seniorwriter(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2021
CLUELESS LEADERS & THEIR COHORTS!
What is there to remember..
SMH
nsiba:

Buhari is the king
CocoaOla:
The only Northern man that have the masses at feeling and empathy at heart and greatest president ever he reduce the price of so many commodities for Nigerians

He reduce the price of fuel for Nigerians and the economy did not collapsed
Jesuschristus:
If u study history u will agree that leaders of the past were more competent but power drunk,now we av both incompetent and power drunk people as leader
Busiswaa:
The only man that meant well for us was taken away by death
Sensitivity:
What a big loss.
President Buhari will never know peace as people are suffering.
franklingud:

Remove yar'adua from that pic my friend.

You know nothing

They are all the same and one! CLUELESS!
Argue with the factual pics I attached to buttressing my submissions of them been CLUELESS!
Hndrrxxx:
I shouldn't have to tell you to remove Yar'adua from that pic unless your mental capability is in doubt

See who has mental capabilities using toxic words without putting up a proof to opposing my submissions tells alot about your IQ....SMH @you....
BTW even if you quote me a million times I won't reply you because I don't want your TOXICITY to infect me.

StrongInBed:

What is belewa doing there, he is not a president.
StrongInBed:

My friend, darkness has eating you deep, I don't expect you to make a reasonable contribution here hence you are still in the zoo without electricity.

You guys are all the same.
Nice to see your TOXIC IGNORANT Generalism....reason those embolden adjective is my last response @SMH to your unguarded display in a public space as NL.
My submissions is about Leaders that have controlled power in their capacity as a federation impositions!
Was only AWOLOWO I didn't add in the pics a president?

@Seniorwriter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by nairavsdollars(f): 12:03pm On May 05, 2021
The best president Nigeria ever had

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by toyzeal(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2021
great man

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by shiwex: 12:04pm On May 05, 2021
Can people say the same about Buhari?
Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by Jesuschristus: 12:04pm On May 05, 2021
If u study history u will agree that leaders of the past were more competent but power drunk,now we av both incompetent and power drunk people as leader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by nyiamfrank: 12:04pm On May 05, 2021
Kingpele:
Because he is dead ,if
Busiswaa:
The only man that meant well for us was taken away by death
tunary:
k
nsiba:
M

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 05, 2021
The only thing north ever produced that was good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by updatedws: 12:05pm On May 05, 2021
the South doesn't hate Buhari because he's a northerner or a fulani... he's disliked purely because of his incompetence.
the love for Yardua is a proof..

meanwhile, to escape Buhari's Nigeria to study abroad for free, visit

www.schoolupdate.com.ng

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by blamingthedevil: 12:05pm On May 05, 2021
The worst Nigeria President.

Killed anti corruption fight.
Illegally remove Ribadu.
Protected Ibori that looted his State dry.
Reversed Privatisation of Obasanjo expecially refineries, which we are still suffering today.
Subsidy is being paid today because of the singular act of this man.
Boko Haram started during his tenure
Refused to renew Charles Soludo tenure because of nepotism
Blocked Soludo currency reforms and pan African banking agenda
Dances to tunes of wills and caprices.
Received illegal money from NNPC with his wife, David Mark , Dimeji Bankole.
Stop railway infrastructures revolution envisioned by Obasanjo.

Did not achieve anything tangible...

Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by CocoaOla: 12:05pm On May 05, 2021
The only Northern man that have the masses at feeling and empathy at heart and greatest president ever he reduce the price of so many commodities for Nigerians

He reduce the price of fuel for Nigerians and the economy did not collapsed

Nigerians where more patriotic during his administration

But dark force killed him they don't even allows him to last

Today Nigeria power is in the hands of of yahoo yahoo evil demonic self-centered terrorist opportunist

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 11 Years After His Death by nsiba: 12:06pm On May 05, 2021
Seniorwriter:
CLUELESS LEADERS & THEIR COHORTS!
What is there to remember..
SMH

Buhari is the king

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yawi Modu: Soldiers Apprehend High Profile Boko Haram Terrorist / Peter Obi Holds Breakfast With EU Envoy In Abuja (Pictures) / I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.