Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

A Wife Able Women Still Exist Here, Use This Questions To Screen Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Wife Able Women Still Exist Here, Use This Questions To Screen Her (331 Views)

Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? / Most Women Still Get It Wrong / Fvck Mates... Do They Really Exist Here. Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Wife Able Women Still Exist Here, Use This Questions To Screen Her by TkhGuy(m): 11:16am On May 05, 2021
Two most challenging attributes to find this days are, a good and incorruptible leader loyal and submissive woman,

I am at the edge of getting laid and I have come across lots of girl, I found one that is worthy of bearing thatt check flag,

Her physical attributes don't so much meet my expectations but she is way better off most of my previous city entanglement,

believe me, that sweet sugar you found in the city that told you that you are her world,

Bro there are 8 other planet you don't know, in most cases, I have dated ones that have the physical atributes I pictured, but the attitude after using this 6 steps, I came to realize that I have been watering a dead flowers,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOP0zYCzVeY

if you are not sure of her, bro follow this link you will amazed..

(1) (Reply)

So True and I said it / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (video) / Wow!!! $1 Is Now N170 Ooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.