Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

How Covid 19 Spoilt My April Fool Revenge - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Covid 19 Spoilt My April Fool Revenge (375 Views)

REVENGE (an Action Thriller) / PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Covid 19 Spoilt My April Fool Revenge by Chidexter(m): 11:54am On May 05, 2021
Can February March? No, but April May. Really wanted a revenge last year but I was left in dismay.

Good day everyone, this is actually my first true entry into the Literature space, the first was the xfire's competition which I placed 12th grin grin
I just wanted to share this with y'all my esteemed readers, I'll need a lot of support cos I'm far from perfect. *Drops mic* and *picks a pen*........

All rights reserved. ( I even suck at copyright, haha)

I do have a photographic memory, I haven't just developed it yet. I lost my phone early 2019, during that time I had to make do with a small Nokia phone( all those phones wey get beef with network ) so I was oblivious to all the happenings going on in our class WhatsApp group, and my course mates, well, they don't really care about you unless they stand to gain something.....
As a simple, cheeky dude I don't really mingle with a lot of them. Nevertheless, I have two G's in my circle, one is a mischevious fellow like that, fresh, a little above average, not-so-funny human being, the other is a serious type who would probably do the world a lot of good if he doesn't always "innocently" hype his performances during tests and exams... 

Fast forward to the April fool prank, well I wouldn't have been pissed that much if it happened on the 1st of April which is legit, but this happened on the second, probably the prankster(my Mischievous G) slept off on the first of April and woke up on the second or maybe the trick came late due to the time it took to plan it, all the same, na mad man �. If he had channeled the effort he made into tricking me on his studies he'd probably not be struggling with a 2.2.

March 30th through April 3rd 2019, was a time I was having a bout of malaria, so yes, I missed classes and couldn't even follow up happenings at school except through phone calls. On April 2nd I was home, with my Nokia touch pondering "why life hard", Divepen1 I heard just acquired a new Lexus worth 5m, Bisi, my classmate in secondary School was happily married and blessed with a child, although the kid in question probably inherited a lot of cranial mass from his dad nevertheless, a kid is a kid. Even Tunde, my next door neighbour, with whom I share my kitchen utensils and cooking ingredients with on a steady, bought a clean IPhone 8 while here I was stuck with a less than 4dollar phone.

I was woken from my deep thought by a phone call from the mischevious one(my G remember?) that we had an impromptu test scheduled for 2pm, I took a quick glance at the wall clock and it was already quarter past 1pm, in that my sorry state I had to double up in order to arrive early.. The test in question was a Gsp 201 test, about peace and conflict. ( There's a way we attend classes for this course, each department is grouped into three or four to cut down overcrowding and the classes are known as seminars, so we had like four departments offering this course at school).....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Covid 19 Spoilt My April Fool Revenge by Axe4christ: 11:56am On May 05, 2021
cheesy cheesy :DFire on

(1) (Reply)

Easy Hairstyles For Girls For This Independence Day / Need Yoruba Literature In PDF Form / Tingles & Tango

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.