Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened (23656 Views)

Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch / Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia / ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by ettaetta(m): 11:58am On May 05, 2021
A friend in libya says the story of the girl being flogged in the viral video for posting nude on instagran is not true. According to him the girl is one of the Nigerian girls who are forced into prostitution in libya, she was flogged because after going to spend a night with a Man, she didnt Come back with money to give her boss who brings girl all the way from Nigeria to Libya and force them into prostitution and make money from them.

*Updated* to every doubting thomas here Who said i made up this story, libya observer just confirmed the incident happened in libya
https://www.facebook.com/515956728509412/posts/3701861686585551/?app=fbl

More update :- the man has been declared wanted, Libyan police are searching for him, His wife was held by some libya Citizens and handed over to the police
https://www.facebook.com/109268064119241/posts/296402575405788/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 05, 2021
Cruel world we live in

1 Like

Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by AvereDesign: 12:04pm On May 05, 2021
I can't believe it, this world is finished, it's like rapture have occured
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by debbydams(f): 12:05pm On May 05, 2021
cry
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by yimnansunny: 12:07pm On May 05, 2021
sad, i kept wondering how a father will flog a grown up lady like this, secondly no detail of where it happened and her instagram handle wasnt mentioned

dance vibe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFegF17mAcI

7 Likes

Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by Jaydot01: 12:08pm On May 05, 2021
Sad cry
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by motymop: 12:10pm On May 05, 2021
Libya is at war and the igbo man used that opportunity to love-vendor out his fellow igbo sisters to foreigners in exchange for money.

Now, imagine if war comes to the southeast, lets think about what some igbo women will go through in the hands of their fellow igbo men.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by tillaman(m): 12:11pm On May 05, 2021
Stories like this breaks me down!!
embarassed
Why do we do things like this to our fellow African, it’s very common among the black race we don’t like one another!!
We don’t care who dies as long as the doe keeps coming in
If money is the only goal then we will all fail
Max respect to YG the conscious criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by descarado: 12:19pm On May 05, 2021
If not for greed, why will you wanna travel out with a promise of job over there?

I have watched a documentary on this shit.
Lots of Nigerian men involved and it's rampant in all sub Saharan Africa. They take them to all these arab countries.

You involve yourself to bring the girls back, they will kill you.

My son or daughter dey away lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by gasparpisciotta: 12:21pm On May 05, 2021
A lot is happening under the sun.

Man to man inhumanity....
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by PissfulProtester: 12:31pm On May 05, 2021
This story may not be true...

It looks like a family thing...
if not, why was the girl shouting "Mama", "brother" in the video?

10 Likes

Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by PeriodBlood: 12:33pm On May 05, 2021
I don't believe this story.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:38pm On May 05, 2021
You people will just be lying and concocting stupid stories

3 Likes

Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by ettaetta(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2021
PissfulProtester:

Any elderly woman can also be refered to as Mama, if you have ever visited a brothel u will agree there are some ladies the call Mama

4 Likes

Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by ettaetta(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
You people will just be lying and concocting stupid stories

Can you flog or humiliate your own sister like that?

If the other story was real by now we would know her instagram handle becos her followers would recognise her after seeing her face in the video. Watch the video well thats a grown up lady not a little girl

3 Likes

Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by hosemujica: 12:44pm On May 05, 2021
If them get that their Biafra, I no go follow them go there .The love of money is just too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by StrongInBed: 12:46pm On May 05, 2021
[s]
motymop:
Libya is at war and the igbo man used that opportunity to love-vendor out his fellow igbo sisters to foreigners in exchange for money.

Now, imagine if war comes to the southeast, lets think about what some igbo women will go through in the hands of their fellow igbo men.
[/s]

Shut up there Afonja, this happen in Imo and has no connection to Libya, you just find a way to expose your frustration towards Igbos who don't even know if one blacky guy like you ever exist..Come to Mali and see Afonja and their edo sisters selling is below 300 naira.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by SenecaTheYonger: 12:47pm On May 05, 2021
Na wa oh, I hope this is not true becasue which kind love of money can push someone to do this?
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by ettaetta(m): 12:49pm On May 05, 2021
StrongInBed:
[s][/s]

Shut up there Afonja, this happen in Imo and has no connection to Libya, you just find a way to expose your frustration towards Igbos who don't even know if one blacky guy like you ever exist..Come to Mali and see Afonja and their edo sisters selling is below 300 naira.
Tell us her instragram handle if it really happened in imo, since she has been postings nude like the other story said she would definately have followers who will recognise her

5 Likes

Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2021
then the Instagram video na wash na

and the daddy and mummy she was screaming na wetin

and who flogs someone like that for prostitution

I give it to you that op knows not what the video is like but has decided to use himself as an agent of false faulted and stupid information......signing out
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by StrongInBed: 12:52pm On May 05, 2021
ettaetta:

Tell us her instragram handle if it really happened in imo, since she has been postings nude like the other story said she would definately have followers who will recognise her

What concerns you, are you from Imo?
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:53pm On May 05, 2021
PissfulProtester:
It looks like a family thing... if not, why was the girl shouting "Mama", "brother" in the video?
for once I agree with you......signing out
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by Smitharo(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2021
Wetin go make person gree go Libya of all places in d 1st place?
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by LilSmith55(m): 1:50pm On May 05, 2021
The incident happen in Libya
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by GambaOsaka: 2:02pm On May 05, 2021
Please where is lybia in the world map?
I don search Google taya

1 Like

Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by Shokoloko(f): 2:05pm On May 05, 2021
PissfulProtester:

The man's wife was right there. And she has been arrested though the man is at large. Brothel girls call the female owner or owner's wife "mama"

1 Like

Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by yimnansunny: 2:07pm On May 05, 2021
Shokoloko:

The man's wife was right there. And she has been arrested though the man is at large.
you saw it or you just heard

tell us her mothers name or Father's name or the family name
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by Shokoloko(f): 2:08pm On May 05, 2021
yimnansunny:

you saw it or you just heard

1. From the girl's cry the woman was right there.
2.I heard the wife of the man has been arrested
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by yimnansunny: 2:10pm On May 05, 2021
Shokoloko:

1. From the girl's cry the woman was right there. 2.I heard the wife of the man has been arrested
if its true it would have made head lines, this story has many versions
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by AuroraB(f): 2:15pm On May 05, 2021
PissfulProtester:

don't mind the op undecided
Bia, op... turn yourself in to the nearest police station if you are one them floggers. Don't divert attention cos the authorities are interested in this very case undecided
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by ettaetta(m): 2:22pm On May 05, 2021
AuroraB:
don't mind the op undecided
Bia, op... turn yourself in to the nearest police station if you are one them floggers. Don't divert attention cos the authorities are interested in this very case undecided

We will all know the truth, if it happened here in Nigeria it won't be hard to trace the girl, her face is very visible in the video, until u tell me her instagram handle where she posted nude before i believe u, but for now this is the update i got from a friend based in libya

2 Likes

Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by AuroraB(f): 2:30pm On May 05, 2021
ettaetta:

We will all know the truth, if it happened here in Nigeria it won't be hard to trace the girl, her face is very visible in the video, until u tell me her instagram handle where she posted nude before i believe u, but for now this is the update i got from a friend based in lybia
Instagram gini
Where she posted what
Obviously, you don't understand I am not in support of the treatment meted out to her sad
And will never be interested in seeing the purported video undecided.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos / Nigerian Man Convicted In An Elaborate Tax Fraud Scheme In The U.S / ‘Lunatic’ Arrested In Ondo With 18 ATM Cards (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.