Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened (23633 Views)

Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch / Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia / ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by Scarfin(m): 6:57am On May 06, 2021
motymop:
Libya is at war and the igbo man used that opportunity to love-vendor out his fellow igbo sisters to foreigners in exchange for money.

Now, imagine if war comes to the southeast, lets think about what some igbo women will go through in the hands of their fellow igbo men.

My wife's people are nice but their only problem is they place money above every other value in life...
This contradicts even the principles espoused by the church of which majority of them are members.

It's really a big contradiction.
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by DimkpaEnugu: 9:44am On May 06, 2021
Proverbs 6:32-33
He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself. He will get wounds and dishonor, and his disgrace will not be wiped away....
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by reuben81: 10:05am On May 06, 2021
ettaetta:

Any elderly woman can also be refered to as Mama, if you have ever visited a brothel u will agree there are some ladies the call Mama
chairman I sight u
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by Nobody: 10:20am On May 06, 2021
Make una try to dey verify stories before una copy and paste.,,habaa......if you must be a blogger,try to earn your pay and don't depend on copy and paste with no verifications.
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by CelebCircle: 11:31am On May 06, 2021
Chioma Ekile Testifies of how she meet Jesus and quit circular music.

Watch Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke2BQFnZqzA
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by ettaetta(m): 12:32pm On May 06, 2021
More update;-
The man has been declared wanted in libya and the police are searching for him. His wife was held by some libya citizens and handed over to the police
https://www.facebook.com/109268064119241/posts/296402575405788/?app=fbl

Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by ettaetta(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2021
reuben81:
chairman I sight u

I sight you too fellow customer lol
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by yimnansunny: 12:53pm On May 06, 2021
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by TheCongo2: 10:45pm On May 08, 2021
Jeferious:
No father or brother can flog his own grown daughter or sister with such ferocity while the later is completely naked. Forget the "Daddy and brother" shouting. It shouldn't even cause any iota of confusion. I call my girlfriend "Mummy" at times while she calls me "Daddy" too.

I repeat, no father or brother can flog their blood relation with such ferocity while the latter is completely naked and then video-record it for the world to see.

I concur

In addition to that, no family member will make such video public.
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by Kingzjayzee: 3:54pm On May 09, 2021
PissfulProtester:
This story may not be true...

It looks like a family thing...
if not, why was the girl shouting "Mama", "brother" in the video?
e be like say them never give u better flogging before. The one u go collect, na ur ancestors' names u go dey call.
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by MrCork: 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hisduchess:
The op's explanation makes more sense than any other version to this story.if you drop sentiments and watch that video you will understand that the name calling is as regards to the pain she is going through moreover calling people these names does not necessarily mean that they are your blood relations

kaiii..i juss left Nigeria and now back in the London. I still love to yansh thou. Can I link u in July next month? cheesy
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by MrCork: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
ettaetta:
A friend in libya says the story of the girl being flogged in the viral video for posting nude on instagran is not true. According to him the girl is one of the Nigerian girls who are forced into prostitution in libya, she was flogged because after going to spend a night with a Man, she didnt Come back with money to give her boss who brings girl all the way from Nigeria to Libya and force them into prostitution and make money from them.

*Updated* to every doubting thomas here Who said i made up this story, libya observer just confirmed the incident happened in libya
https://www.facebook.com/515956728509412/posts/3701861686585551/?app=fbl

More update :- the man has been declared wanted, Libyan police are searching for him, His wife was held by some libya Citizens and handed over to the police
https://www.facebook.com/109268064119241/posts/296402575405788/?app=fbl

kaiii see yansh...she gots nice yansh thoy..walaiiiiiiii!!!! cheesy
Re: The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened by 889adebola: 7:01am On Jun 08, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing / Kenyan Lecturer Sentenced To Death For Murdering Her Husband Over Property / Undergraduate Hacked To Death Two Months To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.