Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,827 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes (29179 Views)

We Can’t Have Intervention Programmes For Poor People Without NIN – Tinubu / INEC Worries Over Low Voter Registration In Katsina / Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Almaigaa: 5:29pm On May 10, 2021
Maobichek:

I'm Igbo but not IPOB member, not all Igbos are IPOB but one thing i have observed is that when someone expose your lies, you resort to uncouth words and name calling.

Having said that, Ojay Boxers is the highest boxer producing company in Nigeria and West Africa. Former Senate president Dr Saraki, Segun Awolowo (Nigerian export promoting council) Director etc all bear witness to this. Ojay is one man business located around Ngwa Rd by Mosque with approximately over 500 staff. Ojay have receive invitation from UK, Germany, Canada (this is one-man business).

There is no state in Nigeria that you won't see blouse, gown, skirt, trousers, suit, shoes etc all made in Aba though those states have ppl producing in their state. Money generated in Ariara, Shopping centre, Ngwa Rd market, cemetery market etc is much more than the government of Abia declares on Monthly basis

60/70% of goods use in Akwa ibom is from Cemetery market and Ariara. Northerners would prefer Owerri and Enugu to Aba in terms of security but they won't stop coming to Aba because they know how much they made in Aba.

If you are in the banking sector or you have someone in Nigeria banking sector, ask to know how much First bank and other commercial banks generates from Abia state and how much they generates from other states.

South East to you is not economically viable but this few months IPOB and UGM have been feasting on South East, there has been weekly security meetings in Villa and government want it to stop at all cost while the same government have been docile on insurgency in the North East for years.

Trash.
All these you mentioned are also owned by other Nigerians from other Regions. Answer my simple question. What does the East contribute to the Economy and you went ahead to write an epistle about BOXER grin cheesy cheesy You don't have an answer cause you can't find one. Without the North, West and South South the EAST won't be able to won't survive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 10, 2021
garfield1:

The south east have the smallest population and landmass therefore you must have the smallest number of states and your share of federal projects can't be much na.....
Really ? When igbo land was added to other regions what did u expect?
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by geemd434: 5:54pm On May 10, 2021
Noerection:
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Rule 2 broken
Help me to give him/her lengthy ban

Fuk you and the platform. I don't give a fuk. I have known this platform to be yoruba owned . So I know what to expect. You yorubas can talk shit about others but are sensitive to others.

Once again fuk you.
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Almaigaa: 5:55pm On May 10, 2021
ogbuefi677:

What is funny in this gibberish you posted,that made you add a smiley?
Do you have mental illness?

Collect this

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by 10mobile: 6:00pm On May 10, 2021
jmoore:
I applied for covid-19 loan last year and this year, same with my mom. Yet no approval.

I have been interviewed last year for agsmeis loan, no approval.

I applied for two of brothers, 1 sister in law for covid-19 loan this year, none have been approved.

If there is low participation, then it should translate to high approval for those that applied. But that's not the case.
Please, I want to give 1 million likes to this comment. How can I achieve it? Imagine saying that people from the area are not turning up, yet those turning up are experiencing a high rate of turn-downs.

1 Like

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Noerection: 6:02pm On May 10, 2021
geemd434:

Fuk you and the platform. I don't give a fuk. I have known this platform to be yoruba owned . So I know what to expect. You yorubas can talk shit about others but are sensitive to others.

Once again fuk you.
cry cry baby
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by bigcasava1(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by moneyissweet(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2021
Gbam.

This nkwobi is for you.

Make dem keep fooling themselves.

We don't care anymore.

ygowon:
See them forming that South East is not participating as if they will answer anyone from southeast if they apply.

Nothing is as good as facing reality. The southeasterners having realized that the Nigeria does not favour them, they stopped giving a damn about the zoo.

That's why they're not wasting their time dropping applications in what they know will be given to Fulanis not on merit.

Nigeria that has refused to work by merit will continue to sink down

2 Likes

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 10, 2021
ProWalker:

The accounting rigors and other financial requirements by CBN before release of funds is a discouragement for many Igbos that are mostly illiterate traders

How many of those illiterate traders that dots the landscape of South East can provide 5 years financial statements and 5 years bankable feasibly study?
Most of those supposedly "illiterate traders" are actually graduates that Nigeria failed to create employment for.
So yes ,quite a large number of us can provide financial statements for 5 years and 5 years bankable feasibility (correct your spelling) study.

1 Like

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Olatomiwami(m): 6:45pm On May 10, 2021
OnyeOlokoro:
We can survive on our own

Let me simply break it down to your level, can u or your tribe alone consume what u produces? Nobody is an island,simple yr 9 economics theory.
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Olatomiwami(m): 6:48pm On May 10, 2021
Akpuobi1:
OK ITS BETTER. SO THAT THE FUNDS WILL BE ENOUGH TO GO ROUND FOR THE "BORN TO RULE" AND "THE OVER SOPHISTICATED" PEOPLE.

Everything to u is tribal,u need deliverance from ignorance.
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Olatomiwami(m): 6:57pm On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
cheesy

these people don't even know an average igbo man
igbo spirit left Nigeria long ago.

there's nothing you'll use against igbos that'll work
our ancestors rebuilt from nothing after the war.
today we're better than those ones that saw no war and we're still thriving.

so carry your intervention elsewhere.
we are knew how it'll end

Bragging and chest beating as usual, pushing drugs, ,fake products, kidnapping and other vices, are those your yardstick of been thriving? I pity your tomorrow and your unborn generations, I wish u guys will just form this elusive Biafra make we see road.

1 Like

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by ngadaAwo: 7:01pm On May 10, 2021
[s]
Olatomiwami:

Bragging and chest beating as usual, pushing drugs, ,fake products, kidnapping and other vices, are those your yardstick of been thriving? I pity your tomorrow and your unborn generations, I wish u guys will just form this elusive Biafra make we see road.
[/s]

Tinubu urchins be hating since God knows when

na envy go kill them.
useless cretins

1 Like

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by garfield1: 7:20pm On May 10, 2021
Igbochief001:

Really ? When igbo land was added to other regions what did u expect?

Yorubaland was also added to other regions and even if you add the igbos in delta and rivers to igboland,you will still have the smallest status
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:46pm On May 10, 2021
Summary: e no consign the average Bahushe.
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by jude79(m): 8:02pm On May 10, 2021
ProWalker:

The accounting rigors and other financial requirements by CBN before release of funds is a discouragement for many Igbos that are mostly illiterate traders

How many of those illiterate traders that dots the landscape of South East can provide 5 years financial statements and 5 years bankable feasibly study?

Illiterate traders that have the highest cut off mark for federal school, why is it that most people from your area has their brain located in their anus.

1 Like

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Olatomiwami(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]

na envy go kill them.
useless cretins

I feel your pain baby factory pikin, defend my submission, not by attacking the messenger, u better stay away from sniper.
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 10, 2021
garfield1:

Yorubaland was also added to other regions and even if you add the igbos in delta and rivers to igboland,you will still have the smallest status
Smallest with big GDP

1 Like

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by nnamdi640: 8:39pm On May 10, 2021
Noerection:
Ibos are non Nigerians especially the pigs among them
. Imagine a slave and a terrorist posting rubbish. Those you called pigs are better than you 1 million time. Just continue displaying your foolishness.
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Olatomiwami(m): 8:50pm On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]

na envy go kill them.
useless cretins

When u typed this, do u remember there is MOD on this platform? U go cry tire.
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Christistruth00: 8:54pm On May 10, 2021
owobokiri:
Similar programs in the past were all littered with bottlenecks for people from the South East. We read about the Jonathan's era scholarship program, which this very regime had to tear apart because they felt it favored folks from this area, even when it was obvious that merit was the yardstick.

Such realities have created a great deal of disenchantment and disconnect.. Folks feel that no matter how hard they try, the system will always be rigged against them. You might even loose money through all sorts of charges without any guarantee of accessing the funds. It's the end really. No single belief in the State left..

Majority of Jonathan’s Schoolarships went to Yorubas

It was completely on Merit

Except for the one specifically for Niger Delta Militants it was even Yaradua that arranged that one

Jonathan only continued it’s implementation which was good

1 Like

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Noerection: 8:58pm On May 10, 2021
nnamdi640:
. Imagine a slave and a terrorist posting rubbish. Those you called pigs are better than you 1 million time. Just continue displaying your foolishness.
cownu lunatic said and I quote "Ibo are pi. and idiotu
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by ProWalker: 9:01pm On May 10, 2021
jude79:

Illiterate traders that have the highest cut off mark for federal school, why is it that most people from your area has their brain located in their anus.

Lmaooooo! From those unregulated special centers?

Why don’t you always replicate same feats in law schools, ICAN COREN and other real professional examinations?

Examination criminals! grin
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by Awasa: 9:11pm On May 10, 2021
South East should be paying their tax to ipob chikina
Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by blues234: 9:32pm On May 10, 2021
Almaigaa:

Trash.
All these you mentioned are also owned by other Nigerians from other Regions. Answer my simple question. What does the East contribute to the Economy and you went ahead to write an epistle about BOXER grin cheesy cheesy You don't have an answer cause you can't find one. Without the North, West and South South the EAST won't be able to won't survive.
That your South West gets her gas supply from Egbema gas field. You guys will sit down and bad mouth the south east, yet this same people wants to leave your union so you can contribute and eat alone. is that too much to ask. Snaky people. Umu ekwensu.

1 Like

Re: CBN Worries Over Low Participation Of South East In Its Intervention Programmes by blues234: 9:35pm On May 10, 2021
The Yorubas have time without number shown that they are truly the inactive number enemy of ndi Igbos. Just reading comments here from Yoruba monikers makes me shudder in wonder. Why are these guys this hateful towards Igbos. What is there problem for God sake?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn / Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.