Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) (60860 Views)

Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' / Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) by Armanipounds: 5:32pm On May 05, 2021
Letthrmsay:

Oil deh your head,nah Yoruba they are shouting up and down,I never quantify Igbos with any brain, miscreants clowns
Why the hatred between the yorubas and igbos on nairaland I am an igbo but i don't see any reason to take a sly dig at any tribe for whatever reason, this tribal hatred is really getting out of hand!

2 Likes

Re: Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 05, 2021
Asgard73:
grin

E pain Yoruba people wella... how they wished ..

Igbos are bigger stronger[b][/b] than any group in Nigeria ...

Reason why majority Yoruba keep competing wailing,getting bitter with envy on anything igbo..

Adighi ama aka .

Yoruba sef
Re: Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 05, 2021
Hmmm!
Re: Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) by chiefobdk(m): 5:42pm On May 05, 2021
Kreme:

Yorubas no dey litter una land as una full everywhere for hia...
Tell me wen u want to sell ur family hut in osogbo
Re: Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) by Fathai(m): 5:46pm On May 05, 2021
Asgard73:

Apc is evil...
their pattern Na old school.. imagine how low Dss can go.

See Yoruba jubilating ... say Dey kidnApp Mabaka

Walahi those humans are something else...

Yoruba sef
you kept on mentioning Yoruba as if you don't know that banditry and kidnapping is peculiar to you and your Fulani brother. You guys should leave Yoruba and Ibo alone, that scope is no more working again.
Re: Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) by izubext007: 5:46pm On May 05, 2021
Sportz:
The people of Enugu celebrating the release of Fr. Mbaka of AMEN Ministry

Few Hours after he was declared missing
The members of Amen Ministry protested for his release and their prayers were answered as he was released without harm done to him.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/COfZeQSDVCY/?igshid=ic0jt1lo6j98

The question is

Was is the Unknown gunmen that kidnapped him?
They called him "Odogwo Nwoke"

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2k_tX5PXKk

I knew everything was staage. More relevance to him.

Odumeje don teach am work.

Jokers.

1 Like

Re: Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) by Okudiover(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2021
ivolt:
He was never missing.

Mbaka ran a quick scam to redeem his battered image as a result of being exposed by his former friends.
Only a fool will believe that a cunning man like him can just disappear without a trace.

He likely told his aides to raise a false alarm of "abduction".

Thank you very much. You know the man well.
Re: Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2021
Racoon:
What a gwan ina the country? Mbaka guess you now understand better? Sheep wey dey follow dogs waka go eat shit.Abeg let's hear how the whole thing happened and the "miraculous deliverance" that followed.
Mbaka isn't a coward like most of you online warriors.he says truth to power whether good or bad.lastly, no mortal can harm/hurt Mbaka.you should instead,be worried about your own safety
Re: Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2021
Asgard73:
grin

Igbos are bigger than any group in Nigeria ...

Reason why majority Yoruba keep competing wailing,getting bitter with envy on anything igbo..

Adighi ama aka .bigger group yet you keep leaving our region in search of greener pastures to same Yoruba and northern regions. Even the owner of Greenfield university Kaduna left his region to go site his investment in a northern region.pls you people should stop all these bragging nonsense

Yoruba sef
Re: Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 6:42pm On May 05, 2021
Asgard73:
grin

Igbos are bigger than any group in Nigeria ...

Adighi ama aka .bigger group yet you keep leaving our region in search of greener pastures to same Yoruba and northern regions. Even the owner of Greenfield university Kaduna left his region to go site his investment in a northern region.pls you people should stop all these bragging nonsense.even enyinnaya abaribe who keeps deceiving most of you doesn't have one single investment in the east.all his investments are in the Yoruba and northern regions

Yoruba sef
Re: Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) by Kreme(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2021
chiefobdk:

Tell me wen u want to sell ur family hut in osogbo

At least my family house for osogbo still dey marketable ... Na for village una forefathers dey build mud house, dem no get access to basic amenities
Re: Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) by tonyson010(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Another nollywood script, pay no attention.

Mbaka has seen much and always talk. Do Ur research about him.
He doesn't shy away from criticizing politicians
Re: Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 05, 2021
LZAA:

Confront your darling daddy first about the grinding poverty and rising insecurity and stop focusing on biafra
Why should an "online country " scare you so much grin
Cc imhotep AfonjaConehead helinues Ngadaawo
Why is it that helinues and ngeneukwenu are afraid of an online country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) by LZAA: 8:08pm On May 05, 2021
imhotep:

Why is it that helinues and ngeneukwenu are afraid of an online country.
Sai babarism tinz grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) by Hamiltonii: 9:36pm On May 05, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Poorly Scripted

Could also be a case of Mistaken Identity By The ESN Terrorists....

Has anyone noticed the reduction in terror activities in the South Eastern, by the Nnamdi Cownu Led Eastern Terrorists group since the killing of the vice president of their online country, Coward General Ikonso?
That is a strategy my dear. Who believed ESN could handle weapons effectively as they have done lately? Watch out...
Re: Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) by Litmus: 9:56pm On May 05, 2021
Armanipounds:

Why the hatred between the yorubas and igbos on nairaland I am an igbo but i don't see any reason to take a sly dig at any tribe for whatever reason, this tribal hatred is really getting out of hand!

It's a diversionary and divisionary ploy by a set of people that don't know that they are fooling themselves.
Re: Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) by Gabkosh: 11:12pm On May 05, 2021
YolobaMuslim:

This is nothing that we scratched faces don't do.
We Benin Republic fugitives do far more horrible thing. cheesy

Meanwhile, in the news...
Scratched face coward kills biological mother and burry her in soak away pit in Ogun, the headquarters of ritualistic cowards -
https://www.nairaland.com/3521088/man-kills-mother-ogun-buries grin
Hahahahaha, you wouldn't want to start that with me. I have it plenty. Shall we go.

Meanwhile, are you getting prepared to beat your mother mercilessly?
Re: Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) by ivolt: 5:16am On May 06, 2021
goshee:
If you believed in Buhari's integrity what makes you think you aren't worse than a fool ?
If you are such an illiterate incapable of basic comprehension why is your life worth living?
Re: Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video) by Incognito403: 8:46am On May 06, 2021
EmekaBlue:
when you pple sound like this it makes me smile...not only igbos but chinese, Indians, lebanese and other foreign investors are all over lagos...It is lagos a no man's land not ur slump states in ondo or osun e.t.c

Infact when Nigeria breaks up... Everybody will sit down on a round table and share lagos collectively
LoL. Your kinsmen are in every corner of Ondo, Osun, Oyo and Ekiti.

When. I visited the east, I didn't meet any Yoruba man in your market place. Only two people who spoke Yoruba to me. One was a deported agbero, his Yoruba was clean but it was easy to see his Igbo accent after two sentences. The other person was a woman that married a Yoruba man.

As for Lagos being a no man's land. LoL, I DON'T DO SUGARMAN ARGUMENTS. Keep wallowing in your delusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.