Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,086 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:36 AM

I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) (10933 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by orohbiro(f): 11:08pm On May 05, 2021
wiseone28:
Has the broke guy come your house today to eat food again?

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by Nobody: 1:14am On May 06, 2021
orohbiro:
put ur dick in your trousers you said no that is a sign of sylph ill is your own done be that no cure

It has cure.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by lasisi69(f): 1:16am On May 06, 2021
wiseone28:
lol... You carry this matter come here !!!

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by richmond500: 4:33am On May 06, 2021
ouzo1:
na ur head u take do action?
he gave her head grin

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by richmond500: 4:35am On May 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Like Did she bang your head grin because i don't understand grin how bumps was gotten from sex. grin
he gave her head grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by Pious101: 5:11am On May 06, 2021
unamamatoto:
I met this girl (seyi) on Easter day in ShopRite Lagos and we exchanged phone numbers o and after 2days, she came visiting and when it was time for action film.. She said I should bring my cap and wear it before WE MOVE but, I didn't have any because I wasn't planning on straffing.. I insisted on RAWmaterial cause babe set and fine... She sternly warned me o but, I was like "I get coconut head, I no dey hear word"... Its been 2weeks now and ive got this growing on myself... Doctors in the house, what's the name of this infection and please, what's the cure
those are bumps not std. If u can apply original Dettol four times a day for like 4 times daily it wourn burn dem off within two to three weeks

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by pointblank247(m): 5:14am On May 06, 2021
Op you should have added "Graphic "
Meanwhile this is HIV and aids combined with herpes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by davillian(m): 5:44am On May 06, 2021
This has nothing to do with sex
But from hair cut....
For those of you who don't have your personal clippers you can get this and if not properly treated and can be even worse.
After your hair cut always shower and apply antibacterial on the back of your neck

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by Stormyharper(m): 5:51am On May 06, 2021
Williampisces:
Afonja babes are dirty na... OP, you don carry syphilis

Se syphilis dey grow for back of head ni? I am not a Dr but i think you should get it check.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by yohofe1051: 5:51am On May 06, 2021
Goldbw122:

Use delouted Acid and rub on the affected area, and e go pain u well but just be careful...

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by Stormyharper(m): 5:52am On May 06, 2021
pointblank247:
Op you should have added "Graphic "
Meanwhile this is HIV and aids combined with herpes

Una no go give op high blood pressure grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by IVORY2009(m): 6:30am On May 06, 2021
Op is a bloody liar, he copied the pictures from the internet and came to nairaland to put in some kangaroo, stories and people couldn't do research

419 grin grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by unamamatoto: 6:32am On May 06, 2021
IVORY2009:
Op is a bloody liar, he copied the pictures from the internet and came to nairaland to put in some kangaroo, stories and people couldn't do research

419 grin grin
bloody ode...

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by IVORY2009(m): 6:32am On May 06, 2021
Nairaland is full with lots of makeup stories

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by IVORY2009(m): 6:33am On May 06, 2021
unamamatoto:
bloody ode...

419 grin grin
Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by IVORY2009(m): 7:07am On May 06, 2021
This poster to me are some of those people who come here on nairaland to ask for donations, using other people's pictures, there are lots of them on Facebook, WhatsApp pages, groups using this technic, to scam, before you know it, donations will be sent to him.
Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by unamamatoto: 7:16am On May 06, 2021
IVORY2009:
This poster to me are some of those people who come here on nairaland to ask for donations, using other people's pictures, there are lots of them on Facebook, WhatsApp pages, groups using this technic, to scam, before you know it, donations will be sent to him.
keep talking, maybe, one-day you will make sense... Koni dafun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by majamajic(m): 8:07am On May 06, 2021
This is not sexually transmitted bumbs , u got this from barbing salon

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by IVORY2009(m): 8:45am On May 06, 2021
unamamatoto:
keep talking, maybe, one-day you will make sense... Koni dafun

I put it to you that you are a scammer!
Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by unamamatoto: 8:47am On May 06, 2021
IVORY2009:

I put it to you that you are a scammer!
your fada thought me the work... Son of a retired whoreeeeeee

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by IVORY2009(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2021
unamamatoto:
your fada thought me the work... Son of a retired whoreeeeeee

This is how you people scam innocent people by going online to uproot people's pictures, and claiming that you are the one, I will investigate you soon!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by unamamatoto: 8:50am On May 06, 2021
IVORY2009:

This is how you people scam innocent people by going online to uproot people's pictures, and claiming that you are the one, I will investigate you soon!
you will have to investigate your wretched drunk fada first... Ewure

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by IVORY2009(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2021
unamamatoto:
you will have to investigate your wretched drunk fada first... Ewure

Is okay....... We shall see!
Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by unamamatoto: 8:54am On May 06, 2021
IVORY2009:

Is okay....... We shall see!
we shall see kill your family dia... Son of a retired harlotttt

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by IVORY2009(m): 8:55am On May 06, 2021
unamamatoto:
we shall see kill your family dia... Son of a retired harlotttt

This Yahoo boy self grin grin
Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by unamamatoto: 8:56am On May 06, 2021
IVORY2009:

This Yahoo boy self grin grin
Sir !!! Have you eaten this morning Or you will have to blame Bihari

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by Greenishly: 9:53am On May 06, 2021
wiseone28:
You are mad grin grin grin

Una no dey forget something grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by Phcmayor(m): 10:29am On May 06, 2021
You for show us your penis make we see if the infection reach dr

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by CelebCircle: 11:26am On May 06, 2021
Chioma Ekile has quit circular music & Testifies of how she met Jesus.

Watch Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke2BQFnZqzA

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by slizzyb(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2021
Mine doge coin for free now

I think it is legit. Make haste while sun shines. U can use my ref
link. https://fdg(dot)exchanging(dot)cc/en/257828/
Copy to a browser Remove the dot with bracket (dot) and put . And create ur acct.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by Kebbiprince: 1:49pm On May 06, 2021
kingjizzy2:

If you have anyone around Anambra tell him to go to Bridge head market where they sells drugs, let him ask of Cream Line when gets to Cream Line he should buy you Mikol it's #800 the last time I bought for someone it works like magic.
Mikol?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Infected By My Girlfriend (pics) by dododawa1: 7:36pm On May 06, 2021
Real comedy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Would A Woman Leave Her House And Not Wear Pant / Sexiest Girls On Nairaland!!! / She Need A Guy To Date her Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.