Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,547 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Hv U Ever Been Arrest By The Police Bfor? What Happen & Hw Did U Regain Freedom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hv U Ever Been Arrest By The Police Bfor? What Happen & Hw Did U Regain Freedom (281 Views)

Man Goes Unclad To Resist Arrest By LASTMA Officials In Lagos. His Boxers Seized / Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI / BREAKING: Zamfara Twins Regain Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hv U Ever Been Arrest By The Police Bfor? What Happen & Hw Did U Regain Freedom by kmaster007: 2:58pm On May 05, 2021
Hello Naijadedites, let’s have a brief but serious discussion this morning!

Have you ever been arrested by the police before? Yes I have! 6yrs ago I was a sales person to one Akwa Ibom man Ubong by name. Some months after, he accused me of stealing. Called police on me.

I wasn’t around when they came to my house. So they told my sister to deliver the message to me, that I should come to the station for questioning. Innocent me, I foolishly went. Ómó they didn’t allow me to explain anything, they threw me into the cell. I spent a week in there crying bitterly.

Only God knows what I passed through in there. I swore never to forgive and forget that experience. It was horrible.

How about you?
Re: Hv U Ever Been Arrest By The Police Bfor? What Happen & Hw Did U Regain Freedom by Shellsploit: 3:29pm On May 05, 2021
Typing....
Its going to be a thread..!
Re: Hv U Ever Been Arrest By The Police Bfor? What Happen & Hw Did U Regain Freedom by patorial(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2021
You escape police net and you still gather mind pay them a house warming visit. Ok nah
Re: Hv U Ever Been Arrest By The Police Bfor? What Happen & Hw Did U Regain Freedom by Illuminatiship(m): 9:12pm On May 05, 2021
Na my useless girlfriend arrest me

1 Like

Re: Hv U Ever Been Arrest By The Police Bfor? What Happen & Hw Did U Regain Freedom by swaqq(m): 9:52pm On May 05, 2021
2018, A raid was going on in my area, I was in my room jejely watching a movie on my phone, police burst into my room and whisked me away, got paraded with about 200 other people at the police headquarters, old men, people coming from work that were so unfortunate to be caught by the police.... we didn’t sleep that night they caught us, we were assemble in the cold, making us go through many purnishments (including the old men)........ the next morning, they brought some large chunks of Indian hemp and paraded us with it in the face of the media...... to cut the story short, I spent a week at badagry prison, I was 19 years old the and almost missed my unilorin post utme...... don’t mind my English
Re: Hv U Ever Been Arrest By The Police Bfor? What Happen & Hw Did U Regain Freedom by Kyari79(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2021
I pray Almighty God judge them wht they did you .

(1) (Reply)

Origin Of Yahoo Yahoo / Police Arrest Female Unilag Student For Killing Super TV CEO / BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Fulani Settler’s Daughter In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.