Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland (1450 Views)

Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) / The Best Stories On Nairaland Forum. / Links To All Kayode Odusanya Stories On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland by Chummyboo: 3:45pm On May 05, 2021
Hello guys..
So the essence of this story is to talk about legendary stories on naira land here.. Thats stories that was written years ago that had a lot of readers and very interesting. Stories that really touched our hearts.. And writers that we want back.
I'll go first
1. Unfulfilled promises and letting go by AudreyTimms. I will kill and slaughter to get her stories.. Especially moving on.. I cannot just wait.. Its unfortunately that she's hardly here anymore.. She made my stay in nairaland a very memorable one.
2. The reluctant bride, captor of my heart the tamers, a man to call her own, deceitful couples by TiffanyJ.. This series had several flaws but it was interesting and I still look forward to Leila and Eugene's story.. I'll pay any amount to read it. Lol.
3. The tradition and red ashes by chumzypinky.. Though the tradition wasn't completed.. The novel was a blast!!!

So your turn.. Which story in naira land made ur stay a memorable one? And which writer do you wish to have back? Or if they are still around wish for them to write another story

2 Likes

Re: Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland by Deasegun19(m): 5:30pm On May 05, 2021
Authors: Redmosquito, Repogirl, Audrey timms, Larrysun, Nephilim, Silver1996, ironkurtain, sokodobo, devilpen, solomonbrown64, oyinprince, kayo80, shiekshegetto...

1 Like

Re: Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland by Chummyboo: 5:49pm On May 05, 2021
Deasegun19:
Authors: Redmosquito, Repogirl, Audrey timms, Larrysun, Nephilim, Silver1996, ironkurtain, sokodobo, devilpen, solomonbrown64, oyinprince, kayo80, shiekshegetto...
Name of their stories that you really liked
Re: Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland by Deasegun19(m): 6:06pm On May 05, 2021
Redmosquito : African Nerd
Repogirl: Forever and for always
Audrey timms: Letting go
Larrysun: Journey of a thousand flash
RueEl12: Nephilim
Silver1996: married and single
ironkurtain: Bloodline
sokodobo: Beneath my heart
devilpen: my demon sister
solomonbrown64: Choices, choices another perspective, A broken destiny a sword of vengeance
oyinprince: Tarasha
kayo80: In the end...the beginning
shiekshegetto: The children of thunder ...

1 Like

Re: Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland by Chummyboo: 12:55am On May 06, 2021
Oh.. And I forgot to add the devil who loved me by Davidflo.. That story will forever haunt me.. Chai
Re: Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland by Chummyboo: 12:57am On May 06, 2021
Don't just view and pass.. Ur comments might just be a recommendation to people
Re: Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland by Moura7(m): 2:33am On May 06, 2021
Chummyboo:
Oh.. And I forgot to add the devil who loved me by Davidflo.. That story will forever haunt me.. Chai

I swear man....the story is too top class. Davidflo na pen warrior abeg. I'm more inclined to romance novels and while I might not recall the titles, I'll mention the authors. Davidflo, Kayo8 (nobody beats this dude in the romance genre on this platform), Audrey trimms, Safarigirl, Sokodobo bin do me something with "beneath my heart " oo, Solomonbrown too with Choices (both of them), then shiekshegetto with "memoirs of a yoruba demon". Also I no too like action thriller but Souloho09 got me hooked on "Hole in the wall" and "the devil wears okrika".

Not to brag but my own story is lit too....you can check it out here....https://www.nairaland.com/5365156/undecided.
Re: Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland by Chummyboo: 8:18am On May 06, 2021
Moura7:

I swear man....the story is too top class. Davidflo na pen warrior abeg. I'm more inclined to romance novels and while I might not recall the titles, I'll mention the authors. Davidflo, Kayo8 (nobody beats this dude in the romance genre on this platform), Audrey trimms, Safarigirl, Sokodobo bin do me something with "beneath my heart " oo, Solomonbrown too with Choices (both of them), then shiekshegetto with "memoirs of a yoruba demon". Also I no too like action thriller but Souloho09 got me hooked on "Hole in the wall" and "the devil wears okrika".

Not to brag but my own story is lit too....you can check it out here....https://www.nairaland.com/5365156/undecided.
Will definitely check it out.
And also check out Kayo8.. What's ur favorite of his stories? I haven't read any of his story before.
Because I don't know why I prefer female writers when it comes romance. Lol
Re: Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland by Chummyboo: 8:26am On May 06, 2021
Moura7:

I think he has deactivated his account.. What's the title of his story? Kayo8
Re: Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland by Moura7(m): 10:21am On May 06, 2021
Chummyboo:

https://www.nairaland.com/4235540/all-one-night-romance-novelette#63311650.....Here's a link to one of his stories. All of them are dope, trust me.
Re: Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland by hottadiva(f): 10:51am On May 06, 2021
The devil who loved me by @Davidflo remains my all time best.
Re: Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland by kayo80(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2021
Chummyboo:

No I haven't. It's Kayo80, not Kayo8...this is a link to all my stories.

https://www.nairaland.com/4057216/links-all-kayode-odusanya-stories
Re: Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland by kayo80(m): 12:44pm On May 06, 2021
Moura7:

https://www.nairaland.com/4235540/all-one-night-romance-novelette#63311650.....Here's a link to one of his stories. All of them are dope, trust me.

Thanks a lot for the promo...I really really appreciate it.
Re: Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland by kayo80(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2021
Deasegun19:
solomonbrown64: Choices, choices another perspective, A broken destiny a sword of vengeance

Thanks for the mention...much appreciated.
Re: Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland by Moura7(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2021
kayo80:

Thanks a lot for the promo...I really really appreciate it.

Uwc bro

1 Like

Re: Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland by Deasegun19(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2021
kayo80:

Thanks for the mention...much appreciated.
Boss man.

1 Like

Re: Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland by ironkurtain(m): 12:06am On May 07, 2021
Deasegun19:

Thanks for the mention ���
Re: Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland by Deasegun19(m): 4:21am On May 07, 2021
ironkurtain:

Thanks for the mention ���
u welcome boss
Re: Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland by Ofez: 8:20am On May 07, 2021
Try flow1759
Re: Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland by rhemahills(m): 11:27pm On May 09, 2021
David Flo- The devil who loves me
TheRock554- The Pastor son
Mynd
Flow1759.- The man
Larry Sun
Royvner
Frank 317

The truth is Naira land is blessed with great authors, so unfortunate that some don't writer again...I miss the Rock and Flow1759...

(1) (Reply)

Writers On Nairaland / The Assassination Of Dele Giwa / Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.