Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,042 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Am Entering Into Business With Lolostic Of Bisabby Enterprises - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Entering Into Business With Lolostic Of Bisabby Enterprises (119 Views)

Why Going Into Business Is Better Than Going To School. / Advice Pls,i'm About Entering Into A Partnership With Some Over Ambitious Men / Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Entering Into Business With Lolostic Of Bisabby Enterprises by BLAQUEWELSH: 3:48pm On May 05, 2021
I just introduced an investor to lolostic (MR. ADEKUNLE LAWAL) and I hope to relay in this thread every dealing and interactions with him.
This is to enlighten everyone about who he is.
Anyone and everyone who's ever done business with the young man is free to make input.
Cc @lolostic

(1) (Reply)

Coin Market / Strictly For Employees Or Freelancers! / How Much Did You Buy Or Sell Cooking Gas In April 2021?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.