Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

When Last Do You Go For A Medical Check Up? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Last Do You Go For A Medical Check Up? (532 Views)

COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / 10 Reasons Why You Should Go For A Lab Check-up Today / Why You Will Need A Chest X-ray For Medical Check-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Do You Go For A Medical Check Up? by DLight127: 4:05pm On May 05, 2021
As a Nigerian, the hustling and working hard has become part of us....

Finding way to put food on our table!

Wake up 4am if you are staying in Lagos!

Doing the 9-5 jobs!

Without checking on Health,

My QUESTION to you guys is when Last do you go for a Medical Check?

I could remember somedays ago where I was doing my sugar test....

Boom, the figure gallop my eyes as I sighted 427 on the device!

It really stuck me hard!

And now wonder if people are even after their Health or other things!

P.S : Mine was free!
Re: When Last Do You Go For A Medical Check Up? by OlawaleBammie: 4:16pm On May 05, 2021
A never even go once, even my genotype a no know

But e be like say a be AA cus a no dey sick grin
Re: When Last Do You Go For A Medical Check Up? by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 05, 2021
this is Nigeria, all of us rugged. people believe you start dying the moment you find out you have a medical condition but if you have a medical condition and it remains untold to you, you may even live longer than your peers. it works for some and doesn't for some

1 Like

Re: When Last Do You Go For A Medical Check Up? by Emmanuel224(m): 4:17pm On May 05, 2021
2014 last I think, dou they conduct free checkups for us... I can't stand the shame of doing free things in public
Re: When Last Do You Go For A Medical Check Up? by DLight127: 4:24pm On May 05, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
A never even go once, even my genotype a no know

But e be like say a be AA cus a no dey sick grin

I think it will be a great deal if you do some day!
Re: When Last Do You Go For A Medical Check Up? by DLight127: 4:26pm On May 05, 2021
Emmanuel224:
2014 last I think, dou they conduct free checkups for us... I can't stand the shame of doing free things in public

Mine was actually in the church, Our pastor make it compulsory for everyone to get a Medical Check Every First Sunday of the Month.....

Without giving back a some!

Expect you want to willingly donate!

One of the first I will see in my entire life!
Re: When Last Do You Go For A Medical Check Up? by DLight127: 4:27pm On May 05, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
this is Nigeria, all of us rugged. people believe you start dying the moment you find out you have a medical condition but if you have a medical condition and it remains untold to you, you may even live longer than your peers. it works for some and doesn't for some

Yeah, this is not 100% correct though
Re: When Last Do You Go For A Medical Check Up? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 05, 2021
DLight127:
Yeah, this is not 100% correct though
it is not even 30% correct
Re: When Last Do You Go For A Medical Check Up? by DLight127: 4:33pm On May 05, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

it is not even 30% correct

����

Just read a blog post of how a popular guitarist slump during service......

Wetin we know cause am!

And most times this test aint too cost!

Blood Pressure Test

Sugar Test for example;
Re: When Last Do You Go For A Medical Check Up? by OlawaleBammie: 4:34pm On May 05, 2021
DLight127:

I think it will be a great deal if you do some day!

I wil do but a never ready jare
Re: When Last Do You Go For A Medical Check Up? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 05, 2021
DLight127:

����

Just read a blog post of how a popular guitarist slump during service......

Wetin we know cause am!

And most times this test aint too cost!

Blood Pressure Test

Sugar Test for example;
some people life done remain 1bar already they just need to engage in small argument with another person and boom they fall down and die, the average Nigerian will blame the person they had an argument with or witches and wizards.
Re: When Last Do You Go For A Medical Check Up? by DLight127: 4:39pm On May 05, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

I wil do but a never ready jare

You still dey hustle abi!

Keep am up!

Sha know Health is wealth!
Re: When Last Do You Go For A Medical Check Up? by OlawaleBammie: 4:40pm On May 05, 2021
DLight127:

You still dey hustle abi!

Keep am up!

Sha know Health is wealth!
sure, a stil dey hustle bro.

Tho no be say a no get money to check myself up medically, money no b problem, the problem here na my nonchalance
Re: When Last Do You Go For A Medical Check Up? by DLight127: 4:40pm On May 05, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

some people life done remain 1bar already they just need to engage in small argument with another person and boom they fall down and die, the average Nigerian will blame the person they had an argument with or witches and wizards.

Fact oooo

1 Like

Re: When Last Do You Go For A Medical Check Up? by Emmanuel224(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2021
DLight127:

Mine was actually in the church, Our pastor make it compulsory for everyone to get a Medical Check Every First Sunday of the Month.....

Without giving back a some!

Expect you want to willingly donate!

One of the first I will see in my entire life!
mine is at my father's work place
Re: When Last Do You Go For A Medical Check Up? by DLight127: 4:46pm On May 05, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
sure, a stil dey hustle bro.

Tho no be say a no get money to check myself up medically, money no b problem, the problem here na my nonchalance

Abeg try do oooo
Re: When Last Do You Go For A Medical Check Up? by DLight127: 4:48pm On May 05, 2021
Emmanuel224:
mine is at my father's work place

Why aint you going for one!

No do big boy slump ooo!

Health na Power
Re: When Last Do You Go For A Medical Check Up? by Emmanuel224(m): 4:54pm On May 05, 2021
DLight127:

Why aint you going for one!

No do big boy slump ooo!
Health na Power
no be big boy I, body dey do me this days sef
bt I just cant

(1) (Reply)

Nbm Of Africa Conducts Free Medical Outreach For Police Officers, Others / Nigeria Hospital Charges Too Expensive / Benefits Of Ginger, Garlic, Turmeric & Cloves Combo + Side Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.