Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending (13023 Views)

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / Look At What This Guy Sent To Her Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him(photo) / See What A Heartbroken Guy Sent To A Girl That Has Been Snubbing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by Jannuxajj(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2021
Naija no dey carry last, as we all know bill and Melinda gates are getting divorced so which means Melinda is single, trust naija boys na, popular nigerian Rapper DBULL no carry last see what he sent to her. it's been cracking everybody up since he shared it on his Instagram page here

www.instagram.com/dbullofficial

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by Uzomacharles: 5:08pm On May 05, 2021
Ihe nkor rice?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by zoeA: 5:08pm On May 05, 2021
Why Nigerians dey like disgrace me like this na cry

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by gfon(m): 5:11pm On May 05, 2021
Dope punch lines

2 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by Beckham14: 5:14pm On May 05, 2021
gfon:
Dope punch lines
From an Arewa rap artist.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by ictjobber: 5:16pm On May 05, 2021
gfon:
Dope punch lines

You must be a related to vulture grills

24 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by SportsHD: 5:17pm On May 05, 2021
Not Nice man

6 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by megareal: 5:17pm On May 05, 2021
Very uncouth and disrespectful man. Who trained these people?

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by gfon(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2021
Beckham14:
From an Arewa rap artist.
not concerned with the tribe,leave me out of tribal talks

3 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by gfon(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2021
ictjobber:

You must be a related to vulture grills
abeg i no dey chop vulture...i know it's ur favorite
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by olamide0147: 5:20pm On May 05, 2021
gfon:
Dope punch lines
Yeah I feel like punching some senses into your brain

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by SultanYoung: 5:20pm On May 05, 2021
He is a newbie in the HK (Hustle Kingdom) he is bombing a verified account thinking he can cash out back g just because one nonsense babalawo give vam one eye smelling soap and tear him tongue with razor put alegator pepper join , come tell am say as the thing Dey pepper for mouth na so in word go Dey pepper for clients body. cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by BuharFulani: 5:23pm On May 05, 2021
Is this how you want to build your music career? For how long can you keep this up?

I'm not hating or discouraging you. Just think you should go back to your drawing board and come up with a better strategy of promoting your brand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by gfon(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2021
olamide0147:

Yeah I feel like punching some senses into your brain
don't bother,our IQ ain't on dsame radar
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by Jannuxajj(m): 5:30pm On May 05, 2021
SultanYoung:
He is a newbie in the HK (Hustle Kingdom) he is bombing a verified account thinking he can cash out back g just because one nonsense babalawo give vam one eye smelling soap and tear him tongue with razor put alegator pepper join , come tell am say as the thing Dey pepper for mouth na so in word go Dey pepper for clients body. cheesy
Relax it's just a new trend guys are using to catch cruise online, no be everybody be Yahoo boy like you

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by LikeAking: 6:10pm On May 05, 2021
Foolish man.

1 Like

Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by GeneralPula: 6:34pm On May 05, 2021
The dude must be a preacher..

He’s wanting to be preaching in her gospel..

Black dicck is golden..
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by careytommy37(m): 6:43pm On May 05, 2021
See what a grown up man went online to type.
You think pipu like Melinda do online dating?
Even our small cuppy, have you ever heard her say she use to chat up guys?
If you are not in their circle, don't waste your time

10 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:19pm On May 05, 2021
zoeA:
Why Nigerians dey like disgrace me like this na cry

cry This is not talent.

This is stupidity.

These people are disgracing me.

8 Likes

Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by Vyzz: 7:19pm On May 05, 2021
grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by CheedyJ(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2021
gfon:
Dope punch lines
No beef but nothing dope about those punchline especially coming from such an adult...
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by Herrick: 7:25pm On May 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:49pm On May 05, 2021
Jannuxajj:

Relax it's just a new trend guys are using to catch cruise online, no be everybody be Yahoo boy like you
Bosingwwa:

Relax it's just a new trend guys are using to catch cruise online
Jannuxajj:

oga Shamelessman hw fr na? na ur new accounts be this undecided
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by Zz0r(f): 8:23pm On May 05, 2021
This Dbull guy is an idiot I swear
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by SultanYoung: 8:23pm On May 05, 2021
Jannuxajj:

ogun keee you there do you think am a fraudster . shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by mytime24(f): 8:34pm On May 05, 2021
Gold digger
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by fineberry(m): 10:48pm On May 05, 2021
Shooting of shot is allowed, after all Melinda na human being not alien.
Re: See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending by Africanwardrobe(m): 10:50pm On May 05, 2021
Allow him to shoot his shot abeg..pls check my shot
https://www.instagram.com/p/CObXV1rJIaG/?igshid=17w0bdmfir6jw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Cure For Conji? / No Mosquito Net, No Wedding -sokoto State New Law / Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.